The Night

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Anna comes over and lays a blanket over her and smiles kissing her head gently and stands up" Dinner will be ready in a little get some sleep you have had a bad day" She tells her and smiles allen was asleep in the next room soon he would wake up screaming anna would be there to keep him safe humming to him she had taken over beging a mother to him she was sad for him and smiles" Hey allen your new friend is still here do you want to say hi to her" She asks him allen shakes his head" she hurt because me, no get her hurt or you anna" he tells her and trys to push away and heads for the door looking at rachel" s-sorry for pain" he tell her. Allen shakes his head he didnt want to be a burden on anyone in this town he wished he was dead but he didnt have the right to do so he was responsble for his parents. Anna looks at her" Please talk to him" She begs her

Rachel frowns before opening her eyes. She grabs onto Allen's wrist before he can walk away from her and she sits up. "Calm down, I'm fine I didn't get hurt. We're both fine. And you need to listen to me Allen I know you think you deserve all this but you don't. Besides, don't you think you've suffered enough? You're a strong person who's gone through 13 years of this torture. You've earned it by now to stay in this kind ladies home. Plus, you kinda owe her this. She's helped you a lot and the one thing she asks from you is to stay at her house. It's one thing you can do for her, Allen. And don't give me that 'I deserve it' bull crap. What you do deserve is this house. Do you understand, Allen?" She kept a stern voice, her eyes never once leaving him so he could tell she was being serious. Slowly, she pulled him away from the door and made him sit on the couch, tossing the blanket into his lap. She wasn't about to let him leave. She stood, blocking his view of the door as she waited for him to respond patiently with her arms crossed in front of her chest. She kept her gaze on him, only once or twice glancing over to Anna.

Anna smiles softly allen looks at her and then to anna looking at them both and sighs for a moment" I-i did this pain caused i caused" he says to her and then looks to anna she shakes her head" Please allen please stay i know you live on the streets please just stay here with me i can take care of you i can pull you our of that school if i need to" she tells him and allen looks down":W-why" He asks her and anna shakes her head and stands next to rachel" look allen i know what happend it wasent your fault it was this towns fault look i know about your parents they were horrible dont you rember allen when you were young they would abuse you so badly dont you rember" She says sadly and shakes her head" Look we are your friends i know she wouldent stand up for you if she thought you were nothing" Anna states and allen shakes his head he was going to be a hard one to crack but after thinking" yes stay" he tells them and looks to rachel" if she stays" He tells her and points to rachel" She kind to me please i go to school have to but dont want her to leave" he says to them

She blinks and pauses a moment. She rubs the back if her head and glances to Anna and back at Allen. She knew it was important to them. And besides, all she had to do was tell her Uncle and he'd be too drunk or high to make her come back home. She thought for a moment, then slowly nods her head. "If it's alright with Miss Anna.. And if I can tell my Uncle first and get my things.." She said slowly. In her head she was already scolding herself and thinking she must be bat-shit crazy to say she'd stay at a strangers house all to protect a kid she doesn't even know in a town full of crazy bastards. But, she was having an off day where she's done a lot of crazy things. Might as well keep the list going, right? Rachel drops her hands to her side and looks over at Anna. She felt bad for imposing on her after she trashed her work and everything. "Uh, do you think you can give me a lift? You can drop me off by the train tracks, I can make it the rest of the way. Besides my neighborhood is kinda.... Um... They probably would try to steal your car or something like that." She gave a small, awkward, nervous smile and pushes her hands once again into her back pockets.

Anna shakes her head and laughs for a moment at what she was saying now looking at her" Dont worry i can drive you and it is no trouble for me i think your a sweet girl" Anna says as she looks at allen and smirks" Go to bed allen now and you better be here when i get back" She warns and allen nodds for a moment" Promise" Allen says and anna takes her to the car." Look rachle i know this may all seem weird to you but i got to say thank you so much you seem to have a way with allen and it may be what he needs is someone like you to give him a kick in the ass to get him going again to give him the reason to stand up for himself i know he can" She tells her and keeps driving she smiles and pulls out a gun" See no need to worry this old lady is packing" she tells her and winks now smirking

Rachel looks at the gun and chuckles. She figured even though this wasn't her plan to start out with she would still enjoy living at the home. She leans back, looking down the road. "Just keep driving till you hit the trailer court homes. I'll know where to go from there." She leans back in her seat. She thought for a moment, realizing she'd most likely have to try and drop the dirty habits she picked up from watching her family. Which she of course wasn't too fond of but she still wanted to appear as if she had some sort of manners. Once they arrived to the trailer courts she pointed to her house. When Anna parked her house would already have about five cars in her driveway and lawn, the smell of drugs strong enough to be smelt from outside the house. Rachel rolls her eyes and gets out the car. "I'll be back, this won't take too long. Thanks for the ride." She closes the door and walks into the house, frowning at the smell and loud music. She flips the welcome mat and grabs a key then unlocks her door walking in. The small home was packed with adult men both drunk and high. Ignoring there greetings she heads to her room and starts packing her things. Rachel packed quickly, not bothering to fold her clothes and just shoved them in so she wouldn't keep Anna waiting in the car for long

Anna was sitting down in the car waiting for her to come back she was a little nervouse she has never had anyone in her home she lived alone for a long time she wasent sure if she could take care of two kids. She shakes her head she had been with allen for a long time now and even she thought of him as he child but it seemed he had made a new friend and that was a start. But it seemed that rachel came from a bad home as well. She knew this house all to well it was Jacks home. He was the local drug dealer she didnt even know he had any family she was worryed now that she might run into some trouble. Anna knew it was better to stay on the outside instead of walking her in it might be a very bad idea to do that,. WHo knows what might happen if she were to follow Rachel inside there. Anna sighs and rubs her eyes for a moment smiling she was happy allen would be safe and now that he had a friend it was a good thing she had a little pull with the police short of murder anna could make sure rachel stays out of jail for the time being that would be a bones

She soon finished her packing and walks to her uncle, who was hardly conscious on the couch. "Hey, I'm gonna stay at a friends house for a little while, Kay?" She didn't wait for the man to respond and walks past him. At first the guy tried to grab on to her but he fell off the couch and passes out. She shrugs a little, not exactly feeling bad about leaving. She weaves her way through the crowd of people and heads out the door over to Anna's car and shoves her suitcase in the back seat. "Sorry for the smell, and the music and everything else." Rachel shut the back door and went into the passenger seat. Once she's buckled up she smiles at Anna. "Thanks again for letting me stay with you." She said and stifles a yawn. She wasn't gonna miss her uncles house. She hasn't been there long enough to miss it and she hardly knew the man any way. Rachel pushes her hands into her pockets and glances out the window curiously. She figured by the time he realized she was gone would be when her mom shows up to take Rachel to her new boyfriends house or something like that. The thought made her chuckle a little, though she wasn't sure why exactly.