The Next Queen of Ranthrok!

I hope you all enjoy the introduction of flustered, dramatic Dmitri.

It's so funny when he's stressed. 8]

I sadly am going to have to step down. There is no way I'll be able to keep up with the posting speed in this game.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Ocha. I was looking forward to seeing your posts. But, if you must do this then I understand. 83

@__@ I was about to ask if you all would mind slowing down a little so I can keep up. I don't want to have to abandon this wonderful, important role just because I get too frazzled about having to read so many posts at once.

If you all don't wanna, it's cool. I'll catch up still, just be patient with me. *chuckles sheepishly*

Sorry Fluffy~ We're just having so much fun...I'll try to keep things from getting to fast for ya and Ocha, if she still wants to play.

I do want to play, but I don't want to make people slow down just because I can't catch up.

don't worry, it wouldn't hurt for us to slow down anyway, a good number of the people playing have other RP's they are in as well...besides, it won't kill us to wait and pause a bit just to let someone catch up 83

Kitti, you have made me laugh. xD

Serazel is a gurrrrrrrrrrrrl.

Whoops~
I fixed my mistakes, I think I was getting you confused with the knight...

MADNESS?!

THIS! IS! A JOKE I AM TIRED OF HEARING BUT AM PERPETUATING ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!