The Next Queen of Ranthrok!

8D *insert happy squeal here*

I LOVE YOU FLUFFY! <3 <3 <3

Everything alright with my Character? anything you don't lik/want me to change?

^.^ I love you too.

Can't wait to start.

EDIT: Cool character, Okami. Having been trained by a night elf sounds epic~

At Fuyu no okami: I think you did fine, you did a lovely job on him!

At Fluffy: <3~ anyway, I can't wait either. I think I'll wait for a little longer before I close the apps up and move on to plot/ idea discussion.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS
Character Name: Sir Marcus Tarant
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace/World: Rathrok, in the Capital
Occupation/School/Grade: Knight of King Elric
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
General Appearance: Like many of the other Knights, Marcus is built for fighting. Tall, strong, moving with an ease and sureness that comes from muscles and nerves toned to last through a long battle- which they have. He usually has the look of someone who holds back most of his thoughts, a mask that he doesn't remove often. His eyes are a dark, serious brown, his black hair cut to a moderate length, but not short enough to keep it from curling at the tips.
Strengths: His physical strength, knowledge of how to manage in the Royal circle, and closeness to the King.
Weaknesses: His code of chivalry and loyalty to the King have put his wishes and what his code's demands at opposition several times, a pain he's learned to accept and stick to his oaths.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History: The Tarant family was never particularly notable, though respected. It was entirely a happy chance that at a young age he met Dmitri, and the two quickly bonded. Since then, Marcus's loyalty to Dmitri both as a friend and a Knight has been legendary. Through war, peace, politics, and intrigue the two have remained together.
Present Life: Marcus is in the Capital to support the King, both as a servant and a friend, although he too has to endure through the temptations of every available noblewoman(and Ember) in the same place at once as well.

======

Character Name: Serazel Elenzio
Birthplace/World: Ranthrok
Occupation/School/Grade: Noblewoman
More: She is currently next in the line of succession for control of House Elenzio.

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
General Appearance: If there are two words to describe Serazel's beauty, they would be Regal and Hard. Appearances are another tool in her arsenal, and she maintains them. Her skin is fair and smooth, making her brilliant green eyes stand out further, and contrasting with her long, straight brown-black hair. When it comes to dress she favors simple garments that skirt the line between modesty and flaunting. She is also tall, able to look many men in the eye, which she has no reservations about doing.
Strengths: Cunning, intelligence, charisma, and all the resources of House Elenzio.
Weaknesses: She tends to underestimate people's ability to resist temptation and overestimate her own power.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History: House Elenzio… Even the most hard pressed of their servants would be hard to come up with a correct answer. While they treat those who serve them fairly, they're also known for their ruthlessness, cunning, and drive to gain more power. Their house symbol is a fist clenched tightly around a scepter, and friends and foes alike will say that it's accurate. While there are many Family members, with varying levels of cunning, the real planning is always done by a select few, whose positions are earned and not granted. Serazel is one of them, in fact she is next in the line of succession for control of the House once her uncle passes away, which is why she is participating in this competition.
Present Life: Serazel is here for one reason: To marry the King, and open the way for House Elenzio to control the throne, and like a proper member of her Family, she'll do it by whatever means are necessary.

At SpammyV: Oh~ I am loving both those characters! Can't wait to see thek in action when it begins.

Huh, so you're planning on not accepting characters later? Was thinking of a bridal candidate, but not too sure if I could fit it in right away.

Well, I don't want this getting too big, but you'd like you could make a character sheet and then come in later. I still need to talk with everyone about things, so if anything we could add to the plot that on candidate will be late because of travel reasons or something.

I might write up a second character once the RP has started if it seems to fit in, but right now I have no idea what kind. Annnnnd while I have things that could happen to my character, I just want to see how the social interactions play out!

At Ocha Hou-ou: That is fine, as long as you fill out a character sheet when you do create your other character I have no problem with it.

Character Name: Renna Sadriste
Birthplace/World: Ranthok
Occupation/School/Grade: Bridal Candidate
More: Renna's real goal is to paint. Her mother's is for her to have a rich husband. Therefore, her overall wish is for an old, rich husband who dies so she can paint.
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
General Appearance:
sophie_marceau_2-1.jpg
Strengths: Painting, being creative, gentle
Weaknesses: Indecisive, timid
More:
HISTORIC BACKGROUND
General History:
Renna's family was high in rank and well-respected before her grandfather was dishonored when he, as a military leader, betrayed his own army to the enemy. Since her grandfather, her family has been striving to be in the good graces of the kingdom once more and lately, there is talk of them attempting to use their salvaged reputation to propel their young daughter to queen.

Present Life:
That said, Renna is very shy and won't go against her mother's wishes for her to attempt to woo the king. Renna though, is also not bold enough to make any advances, so in the only time they met before, she was more companionable than alluring. Renna does not want to marry the king because she doubts that as queen she will have any time for what she wants and he will not die off quickly, nor would she want him to do so. In their meeting, she developed a secret crush on him, so she wishes him only the best.

Alright guys, I think that it's about time that we get this bad boy going! Now before we do I just want to make a few things clear and get stuff sorted out before we go all crazy.

1) Is there a certain order that anyone wants to go in or are we doing a free for all post where you just slip in when you can?

2) Are there any ideas that you'd like to share for the RP? anything you'd think would be cool in this?

I think free for all allows for the best flow! XD

And other than my desire to steal your love interest for myself, I have no other evilness. >:D I'm ready to wing it!

I ... I don't know ;__; I need menz to marry.

Ahem, I like the free for all method, people /usually/ post when appropriate and if there's a one-on-one moment, this is facilitated.

I'm ready for this. =D Plans and everything are ready to go! Let's go free for all up in this hizzouse!

Steal and counter stealing love interest is the name of the game. Of course humor and tragedy is as well. Mwahahahahah!

Yes, let's get started. Free for all.

Definately free-for-all! Gotta save my fuzzy little hide, here... Though I might be going after some of these ladies myself... Not right to steal from the king, but fae have needs too!