The New Age War: Pilots Breakground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aniyah gasped as he quickly reacted to her maneuver and tripped her effortlessly. She rolled back onto her feet and shook her head. "I saw that coming," she said as she prepared for another attack. "How long do we have to do this? Do you know?" She took another stance.

He smirked stepping back taking up a stance " Next strike wins " He said as he took in a deep breath and locked his eyes on her " Ready? " He said with a smirk and a switch of his feet and a different stance trying to make his stance confusion.

She nodded then decided to make the first move this time. She moved quickly and ran towards him with the training staff held as if she would go in to swing at his side. A feint and then side step. She moved quickly to close the distant but faulted a moment in anticipation of his attack. She wasn't a full blooded fighter and that was that. Aniyah side stepped to dodge him then took a few steps back once behind him.

Once she was behind him he smirked and tossed the pole into the air and lept backwards doing a backflip and catching the pole in his hand but fumbling with it, He struck forward at her as he came out the flip the pole heading right for her head. But as in training you are not allowed to hit each other but takedowns are allowed.

She gasped when he flipped over her and moved forward a bit to put some distance between them. She turned just as he started to come down on her head with his staff. Aniyah quickly blocked with her staff and pushed him back. "You're very good," she said as she forced her staff against his. "i can see why you were picked to come here."

A smirk on his face " Thank you " He said with a grunt as he tried forcing her down to the floor with his strength " but your much more powerful than me...just because of the way you think " He still had a smirk on his face as he released the pressure from his staff pushing down and spun downwards towards the ground sweeping the pole under her feet going for the take down.

Aniyah fell back with a heavy thud, the wind nearly being knocked out of her, and rolled back away from him. "It doesn't mean anything if you can think up a good strategy but can't act on it." She stood and stretched. "Looks like it's your win." She looked at Dakarai expectantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.