The Nature of Iwaku Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that's pattern/routine recognition.
Not a result of you uttering the words "I'll let you out when I'm done".
That would be the case if her cage was normally out in the kitchen. Her cage is usually in my room and out of sight of the kitchen. :P You'd be surprised how smart they are.

That would be the case if her cage was normally out in the kitchen. Her cage is usually in my room and out of sight of the kitchen. :P You'd be surprised how smart they are.
Eh, true.
I've never owned a Ferret myself. :P

Ferrets have been documented to be smart enough to...
  • Figure out how to unlock their own cages.
  • Unplug power cords.
  • Push small objects (ex: boxes) to reach higher places.
  • Climb up onto people to leap off of them to destinations they ordinarily couldn't reach.
  • Work together to achieve objectives. (Ex: One ferret keeping watch while another attempts to open a cage door.)
They're amazing problem solvers. Not so amazing at survival, but amazing problem solvers. :ferret:

Reactions: Faithviper
We had to tie the top latch to Freddy's cage because she would her in her hammock and pretend to stretch, but she was really undoing the latch. XD

And the worst I have to deal with is a blind dog. XD

I don't know how to make ferrets, so here are pictures!

tumblr_mksqsca3011qzfayeo2_500.gif cute_photos_ferrets_02.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Brovo
tumblr_mksqsca3011qzfayeo2_500-gif.65677
Now I want to get a pit of peanuts for Freddy and see if she'll bounce around like that. o.o

Now I want to get a pit of peanuts for Freddy and see if she'll bounce around like that. o.o
Next time you get snow, put her on a leash & collar and let her out in it. She'll burrow in it.

Next time you get snow, put her on a leash & collar and let her out in it. She'll burrow in it.
No snow in Florida. XD But she'll have some to play in next winter.

• Work together to achieve objectives. (Ex: One ferret keeping watch while another attempts to open a cage door.)

Also, standing ontop of one another to reach the door handle.

Fucking bullshit mapexploit if you ask me.

Nerf ferrets please-

I like making snow burrows... But I often don't have enough snow.

:ferret:

Taking over Iwaku one :ferret: at a time...

I feel obliged to do this.

:ferret:

Now, I shall flee and never look back!

Reactions: Faithviper
So many
ferret.gif

I think I'm gonna get a
ferret.gif
allergy if this continues o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.