The Nature of Iwaku Ferrets

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Did you just get all of those by hand? Or did you look them up?

Thanks! Did you just get all of those by hand? Or did you look them up?
There's a smiley listing in the Rich Text Editor for posting. The white-on-black smiley has the basics, and the black-on-white smiley has like a hundred trivial things. So I just searched through the big listing and picked out the relevant ones!

:walrus: MEOW IM A WALRUS, WUB WUB, WUBBITY WUB

Oh...

:doberman::hippo::link::orcawhale::panda::princessdaisy::princesspeach::pikachu::sonic::waluigi::wario::vulcan::zelda::yoshi::deadhorse:

Just went through and grabbed a few I liked...

Who knows, maybe eventually :gwazi: will become a thing

Who knows, maybe eventually :gwazi: will become a thing
I already has been on another site. :3

28-01-2015%2011-18-23%20PM_zpsz6lcarvp.jpg

Reactions: G3n3s1sR3b0rn
It's okay, let the thread go. If others pick up on it, they will. If not, then enjoy being part of a deranged cult that loves smelly cat-snakes, like me, but please don't spam general discussion with it if they don't respond. :ferret:

tumblr_lyqt5cAy851qh9y1k.gif
Smelly?!?! Give them a bath! Freddy hates her bath, but my kids give her one at least twice a month because they can't hold her when she gets too stinky. But she giggles, so that makes up for the smell. It's how I find out that she's escaped her cage. She should have learned by now not to start laughing when she makes her escape.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Smelly?!?! Give them a bath! Freddy hates her bath, but my kids give her one at least twice a month because they can't hold her when she gets too stinky. But she giggles, so that makes up for the smell. It's how I find out that she's escaped her cage. She should have learned by now not to start laughing when she makes her escape.
She can't help but laugh maniacally. Ferrets are your evil best friends. :ferret:

She can't help but laugh maniacally. Ferrets are your evil best friends. :ferret:
But she gives herself away. lol She's mad right now because she can't get out of her cage while I'm cleaning up. She keeps rattling the bars and giving me evil looks. I told her once I was finished she could have free reign of the kitchen, but that's not good enough for her. :(

Because the :ferret: wants to be free... *cuts to a scene of a ferret leaping off a cliff in slow motion*

I told her once I was finished she could have free reign of the kitchen, but that's not good enough for her. :(
Because Ferret's understand English on such a complex level. :P

Because Ferret's understand English on such a complex level. :P
She does understand! She watched me the entire time I was cleaning, and when I finally emptied out the mop bucket, she was at her door waiting.

She does understand! She watched me the entire time I was cleaning, and when I finally emptied out the mop bucket, she was at her door waiting.
I'd say that's pattern/routine recognition.
Not a result of you uttering the words "I'll let you out when I'm done".

Status
Not open for further replies.