The Music Masters: Disc Days

Ellie's words seemed to just keep replaying in Lex's head. He couldn't pull his own gaze from hers, and as she straddled him, he stared deeply into her eyes. Lex reached a hand up to her face, and slowly, he removed her glasses to get a good look at her face. He chuckled a little as he gently put them aside on top of the gift she had given him only moments earlier.

"I hope you don't mind if I take those off. I mean, if you're blind without them, I can understand if you want them back on. I just want to see what those pretty eyes look like up close." he told her lovingly,. before his lips teased her with a quick, fleeting kiss.

There was definitely a pervading warmth growing all over Lex's body, but especially where Ellie happened to be straddling on him. His hands went down to her waist, and as he looked up at her, he wondered how long he just could tease her like this. In a way, he wanted to prolong this warm feeling. It was a different kind of sensation for him. Almost as if it had nothing to do with lust.

"So..." he said in a low voice. "What do you propose we do now, Ellie? Do you have any...ideas?"

She blushed as he removed her glasses and she blinked as her vision became only a tiny bit blurrier. His hands traveled down her body, making her blush and she smiled. She was about to do for him what she had done for no other person.

"Well it's getting a bit warm in here so can I take off my jacket?"

It was a simple gesture in his eyes, but to her, losing her jacket meant losing her security blanket. She used the jacket to hide herself from the world and from judgemental eyes.

Lex was beginning to see where this was going. He smiled almost triumphantly, but then quickly changed the expression in fear that it might scare Ellie away. Keeping his composure, he made sure to look directly into her eyes as he acknowledged her request.

"Of course. I mean, if you're getting hot, that's fine with me."

The words came out of Lex's mouth easily, but he would be lying if they didn't excite him at least a little bit. Slowly, he moved Ellie a little closer on his lap.

"It is January though, so I can't imagine it's too hot for you right now..." he teased, having guessed that she was taking her jacket off for other reasons.

She refused to let him see her blush as she unzipped her loose black jacket, revealing a thick but perfectly curvy figure hugged by a dark blue tank top. She shrugged the jacket off, shivering as the slightly cool air brushed over her previously warm skin and she bit her lips as she got goosebumps.

"Not to cold in here... It's actually rather nice."

She wiggled on Lex's lap a bit, getting used to the position and the nakedness she felt without her jacket. She reached up, giggling as she rested her hand on his cheek and ran a thumb over his mustache. it really wasn't that bad on him... She was beginning to like it.

"Yeah." Lex told her, a grin forming on his face as she played with his mustache. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He looked at her with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"I think it's about to get a little nicer in here." he told her, before he went in for another kiss. This time, it was deeper, and much more forceful. His hands were moving all over her as he leaned Ellie down on the bed with him. Eventually, he detached from her, letting her rest her head on the soft pillows as he began to kiss her lightly on the neck as he seemed to chuckle between each kiss.

"I didn't think being in the Pop 5 would get me this." he told her, his voice slowly becoming more and more seductive.

"You sure you don't have some boyfriend you want to tell me about?" he said between kisses. "You know, you're pretty hot and all, but I've still got major respect for another man and his lady all the same..."

She giggled as he kissed her neck, trying not to let a moan slip when his lips made contact with the most sensitive spot. Her hands slid around to his back and she shook her head weakly.

"N-No... No boyfriend... and what exactly did being in the Pop 5 get you?"

Her voice was soft, almost far away as she let a moan slip by accident. He was making her feel amazing.

"Forget it. The Pop 5, it didn't get me anything." he said to her, feeling suddenly stupid for blurting that out.

Usually, he was very forward with girls from RazorVex, often telling them that making out with them was just the good part of being a skilled disc jockey. But with Ellie, he just couldn't do it, he couldn't tell her that. There was something different about her. He smiled as he kissed her deeply again, before his hands reached for the bottom of his red sweater. He pulled off his glasses as he slowly took his sweater off, revealing a white shirt underneath.

"Sorry, but I think I need to remove some articles. I imagine you probably won't mind."

He smiled, not waiting for an answer, before pulling off his white shirt. Underneath, he revealed a lean chest, devoid of abs but not exactly unattractive. Lex didn't work out, and he was far from muscular because of that. But, he made sure he stayed skinny, and he hoped that was good enough.

"Do you want to have some fun, Ellie? Because I do." he told her, his wilder side beginning to emerge in his tone of voice.

Ellie blushed dark. She had never been this close to a man before. When he removed his shirt, her hands slid over the gorgeous body underneath. He could stand to eat a few biscuits, but dear god his body was damn-near perfect. She kissed him lovingly and nodded, her hips rocking on his lap.

"Y-Yes... I want to..."

Lex nodded, and his mind became focused on one thing and one thing only as he acknowledged Ellie's demands. He kissed her again, before in a daring move, one hand made its way underneath Ellie's tank top and up towards her chest. Lex smiled with satisfaction, his fingers feeling every smooth contour of her belly before they finally made their way to their intended target.

Lex thought of his turntable, and the way it moved so naturally underneath his fingers, and he touched Ellie ever so gently. Of course, his eyes wouldn't leave her face, because he knew he wanted to see if she could handle him. In one of his more arrogant assumptions, Lex had always figured he had the "magic fingers." He could scratch a record like a pro. Working a girl wasn't that much different, he thought.

"Yeah...just like spinning a killer record..." he told her, before slowly planting kisses on her neck, waiting to hear her reaction as he continued to work his magic.

She stiffened and pushed him away, her eyes wide.

"Is that... Oh god, I have to go. This was a mistake. If all I am to you is another plaything then that's just... Oh lord."

Her eyes filled with tears as she rushed to get off of him, grab her jacket and get out as she yanked it on. Of course it was going to end this way. All she was to him was another girl like from his damn clubs he always went on about. He compared her to an inanimate record! The tears fell as she retreated, running to her room to curl up in her bed after slamming the door. She had made herself vulnerable to him. She had let him touch her... And he said the worst, last thing she ever wanted to hear. She felt stupid as she curled up in her bed, trying to block out the world.

For a little while after Ellie had left his room, Lex seemed to just stare at his sweater in his hands. He wasn't angry, but he wasn't happy either. He felt so indifferent all of a sudden. There was a clearly disaffected stare on his face before he slipped his white shirt back on. He kicked off his shoes, and laid back, staring at his door as if it was something animate looking back at him.

The music had faded away by now, and Lex let out a heavy sigh in response to the silence around him.

Whatever, he thought. He didn't need her. In fact, Lex wondered what had come over him before in the first place? He was no idiot. The last thing he needed was a distraction.

After all, Lex thought as he turned off the light beside him and put his room into darkness, he wasn't going to let some girl drain away all his sanity. He was bigger than that, and he was smarter than that.

Lex sighed heavily, remembering that he was still indeed Pop 5. And soon enough, the title would be calling him. And when that time came, Lex willed himself to think that he wouldn't need Ellie as anything more than a partner in arms.

Still...she had felt so nice under his fingers. Better than a killer record, in fact...

Ellie sat on her bed, staring at her hands. She felt so injured, so hurt. She liked this boy a lot... And he just thought of her as a toy, a record, nothing... He didn't like her at all, he just wanted her body. She knew that if she would have given herself to him like she had wanted... He would have thrown her away right after. He would have taken her virginity and left her broken. She sighed and stood, looking around the room for the first time. It was a deep pink that made her smile for some reason. Even if she was crying.

Lex felt himself let out a heavy sigh as his body began to wake up. He rolled to one side, squinting his eyes as he put a hand up to block the intense light coming from in between the blinds. He groaned loudly as he pushed himself upwards, rubbing his eyes as his muscles began to unwind. He clenched his teeth, and by then his body had officially started up for a new day.

Slipping on his sweater and putting on his glasses, Lex made his way to the lounge, where the mess had been cleaned up and no one seemed to be found. As he passed one of the small coffee tables, his eyes caught something pinned on the far wall by the door. Quickly, he hurried towards the note, and upon reading it, put a hand up to his chin.

"Heh...so they want us all down in the basement in less than an hour. Finally, our first assignment as the Pop 5, I guess..." he said to himself, thinning out his mustache as he sat down on one of the couches.

God, they must really be sleeping well, Lex thought as he waited for someone, anyone, to wake up and leave their room already. Even Roger would be satisfactory at this point. He just needed someone to talk to you besides himself...

Ellie opened her door quietly, yawning. She was already dressed and ready to go for anything. She had ditched her jacket today, wearing a tight-ish pink t-shirt and low-rise flare blue jeans over her usual white and pink tennis shoes. Her hair was curled, coming down in perfect wavelets and she had a new pair of glasses on to match her outfit. She toyed with the heart locket around her neck as she wandered out into the lounge, looking around.

"Uh, hello?"

She shrugged, not immediately seeing anyone, and went to the kitchen, pouring herself a bowl of Frosted Flakes. She was curious of what would happen today, ready to start fresh with a fresh look.

Lex wasn't deaf, of course, and he had easily heard Ellie's voice only moments before. But he wasn't stupid either, and in an attempt to avoid exacerbating anything between them any further, he decided it was just better not to answer her. Instead, Lex just took the clicker in his hand, and started flipping through the channels without anything really in mind.

He stopped on Transformers, and leaned back, trying to ignore his growling stomach as he told himself he would wait till Ellie was somewhere else before he got breakfast. Still, as the minutes passed, it was becoming all the more clear that he was in fact very hungry...

Suddenly, a plate of hot waffles was set in his lap from behind and Ellie kissed the top of his head.

"I knew you were the one watching T.V. Hungry? I bet you are. Want mil, or butter, or syrup? Maybe even some jam for them? Or if you really want to be wierd, there may be some chocolate sauce in the fridge..."

She giggled, smiling. She was in a perticularly good mood this morning and what had happened the previous night was gone from her mind entirely. She was going to make today a good one whether it wanted to be or not. She ruffled the boy's hair before going back to the kitchen to keep cooking.

Lex looked down, raising a curious eyebrow as he quickly realized that he had indeed been kissed on the forehead. Then he noticed the waffles on his lap, and felt Ellie's smooth fingers ruffle through his hair. Her voice was particularly angelic for some reason, as she asked him what he wanted on his waffles.

He didn't know what to immediately say to her, and Lex kind of gulped as he looked at the waffles in his lap. What could he say? After all, he had violated her the other night, caused her to leave him alone, and now she was acting like nothing had happened. This was confusing to say the least, Lex thought. She was nothing like those girls of his past. She was probably leagues smarter, to say the least.

So, Lex figured the best course of action was to simply say nothing as he got up from the couch, taking a knife and a fork for himself as he sat down in a small table in the kitchenette. He watched Ellie cook, and finally, somewhere between his chewing, he choked out a few words.

"Thanks." he practically croaked, his voice obviously unsure. "This is...good."

Ellie giggled and tilted his head up, bending to kiss him lightly as he chewed.

"I'm glad you like it, dear. I felt like making something today. So what are the plans for today? Anything interesting other than cartoons?"

She stroked his cheek before turning back to the stove, holding back her tears. She was forcing herself to be alright, as she did every time she got hurt. It was the smartest way to deal with things.

What was wrong with this girl, Lex couldn't help but think. Here she was, kissing him and stroking his cheeks and making him feel all special, yet only last night she had made it seem like she never wanted to speak to him again. Lex's eye roved a little bit, noticing her ensemble for the day and seeing that it was quite an attractive one. Especially that top. It was so form-fitting that Lex felt he had to look away lest he be caught staring...

He regained his voice though, answering her question just a door to another room opened.

"Looks like we've got a meeting with some higher ups in Zero Beat." he said, motioning to the note on the door as none other than Zala entered the main lounge.

"I see you're all up bright and early." she said in an almost joking tone, though the look on her face betrayed any possibility of her being in even a remotely good mood. She made her way over to the note on the door, scanning it before a grimace came onto her face. Tearing if off, she contemplated ripping it up and throwing it away, but decided that just complaining was a better course of action.

"Great. Just great. If we have a meeting, it means we're going to have to pull some weight for Zero Beat. Now I'm just beyond damn excited..." she said with obvious sarcasm, as she let go of the note and let it slowly drift to the floor.

Ellie smiled and drifted to the door, grabbing a small purse as she looked in the mirror to fix her hair. She was determined to keep that smile pasted to her face. She nodded and gestured to the kitchen as Zala spoke her obvious disappointment.

"There are waffles, pancakes and sausage in the oven keeping warm. There's enough for everyone to have all they want. I'm going to go outside and wait."

She jerked the door open, possibly too hard, and drifted through.