The most gentlemanly of insults

L

Lewi

Original poster
So. I just watched the Gentleman's Dispute, and the Max Gentleman videos as done by the talented Markiplier and Captain Sparklez. Which brings me to an interesting game idea. If it gets enough likes here, I will start one in the board games section. My lovely idea for a game is that you are to come up with the most gentlemanly insult a gentleman could ever think of. (If you watch the videos I mentioned, there were some really funny moments and it gives you an idea.) Game is, you must come up with an insult or response to the person who posted before you but it has to sound as gentlemanly as possible. I want to laugh! So I will start with my personal fave from the videos. AHEM.

"Well it seems you've taken after your mother; She was so fat she ate gout for breakfast." -Captain Sparklez

"Please sir, that was no horse, it was me, Dio, and I find your comparing myself to a stallion of such fine breeding quite adequate. You, on the other hand, seem as though your money is merely compensating for the reason as to why your wife absconded from your door, before finding her way to mine."

Last edited:
"Why you surly bunch of daft prats! Won't you please conclude with this senseless bickering? Everyone knows that you're all no better than a repulsive sack of swine excrement in any light."

"Well good fellow at least I'm not deprived of the ability to use such a wit as my own of which you fail to see the importance of. You know not the true value behind fine manners and good taste! Your family couldn't afford the hub cap off of a Studebaker!"

"Piss off ya' cheeky fookin' coont!"

Oh gentlemanly..

"I fornicated with your spouse, had you raise my son upon your coin, and have set him up as the sole heir of your holdings. Your drinking habits are most uncouth, a shame you didn't hear her sounds of pleasure and delight of the flesh.. Ta-ta."