The Mercy of Inhalla - Dragon Riders of Partheus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Collab responses shall wait until tomorrow, but the IC post is up. For the sake of this Encounter, all THAC0s are 20, and all AC's are 5, same as the Bonithaer's. Refer to Theolyn's character sheet (posted in the first post here in the OOC - not the overview) to know what you'll need to roll in order to hit.

If you are still unsure of what you need to do, let me know what you don't understand, and I'll try to better break it down for you.

Well my emails have not been giving me the full story, I have not been getting notifications from Iwaku :( I'm still here!

My sincerest apologies for my disappearance. I'm almost done training for my new job as a customer service rep, and I haven't been doing too well lately, so I've been a bit stressed out. Hopefully after this blows over we can get back to this...also, by votes...who wants to keep the system we're working on, and who just wants to go back to integrity posts?? I want honest answers, please. <3

I like the new system actually, I just need to get used to it more ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Mowkie
I also like the new system, and I apologize for poofing out this and last week! School is insanely hectic, although it should become easier after the marathon this Sunday.

• Thank You
Any other votes?

Today went better than yesterday, but I may not be able to get back to the RP until I have a better handle on my stress. At the latest, I'll get back to working Saturday. Again, I'm really sorry, guys. We still got this, though. ^^

Alright, so everyone give me those strengths and weaknesses (that haven't already) so I can discuss them with you and then get them on a character sheet.

@Azula @Glaciercold

I'll be PMing you two about yours shortly. My apologies for the absences. I understand that everyone is going through a lot of RT right now, which is why we're being a bit lenient at the moment.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Until further notice, the absence rules will not apply to any of you. RT is hard for all of us right now, and I understand. So long as you guys come back ready and willing to work it out with me, I'm okay with absences. PLEASE let me know both in skype and on here if you are going to be absent...and if you can, why. I understand if it's just personal issues. However, I'll tag everyone when this rule is added back into play, so there won't be any excuses for those of you who do not see it. Is this fair enough?

Last edited:
Alright, so everyone give me those strengths and weaknesses (that haven't already) so I can discuss them with you and then get them on a character sheet.

@Azula @Glaciercold

I'll be PMing you two about yours shortly. My apologies for the absences. I understand that everyone is going through a lot of RT right now, which is why we're being a bit lenient at the moment.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Until further notice, the absence rules will not apply to any of you. RT is hard for all of us right now, and I understand. So long as you guys come back ready and willing to work it out with me, I'm okay with absences. PLEASE let me know both in skype and on here if you are going to be absent...and if you can, why. I understand if it's just personal issues. However, I'll tag everyone when this rule is added back into play, so there won't be any excuses for those of you who do not see it. Is this fair enough?
Sounds great. I'm still in my final exams (ugh), so this is really helpful! I'll get my strengths and weaknesses to you soon as well.

I actually think I'm going to drop out. I'm sorry but I think I lost Nari. I hope it turns out well Mowkie. I can't wait to see your world in published print. Happy roleplaying, and maybe I'll see ya'll around the Iwakuverse.

• Thank You
Okay, Silver. I'll either find a new dragon rider for the Ammolite or just remove it. That'll be decided later, though. Let's all just take a breath and finish up RT, and we'll start this off slowly. But don't lose your characters, guys! If you want to do something on the side, feel free while we wait. I know I owe collab posts, which I plan to respond to as soon as I can...but I don't want you guys to lose your characters.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
UPDATE, EVERYONE!

I just got my internet in the new house up and running, but it will still be another little while before I get us up and running. I'm rooting for this Saturday (November 7th), but as of right now, I can't guarantee ANYTHING until after the 19th.

HOWEVER

I am still working on character sheets, so those of you who have not worked with me on strengths and weaknesses only have a little while left. If anyone needs to drop, please give me a heads up, so I can start advertising for new players and get the ball rolling. Thank you all for your patience. <3

@Mowkie Myep! I forgot to reply your message ;_; Will do after I am home today and I am still here Mowkie <3

@Azula @Lucian @Glaciercold @Gabby @girlabot @ILovePandas @Sonder

I need to know who is STAYING and who is LEAVING...if you are staying with us, please get your strengths and weaknesses set up by THIS WEEKEND so I can get your character sheets built and ready for our new startup NEXT WEEKEND. If you are leaving LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY so I can either remove the dragon or look for new players. Thank you all. <3

For those of you who have already gotten your strengths/weaknesses done, not to worry! I'm already in the process of building your char sheets.

Reactions: Lucian
As I'm finishing char sheets, I'll be putting them in the Cast List at the top of each spoiler (under spoiler name "Battle Sheet"). For @girlabot - I've finally finished Cora. The completed product is below. @Glaciercold - I'm gonna do yours next.

Cora.jpg

I will finish it by this weekend, sorry for giving empty promises before :') but trust me, I will reply it later! ^^

I done forgot
Im panicing ahhhh!!1 I haven't been on Iwaku in like forever

Status
Not open for further replies.