The Match. [CLOSED.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @Axy but I think I'm going to have to withdraw from this rp. I thought I would have time for it, but turns out I wont. Again, I'm sorry. I hope it goes well for all of you!

Better? ^^

Good idea! Thank you,
And @Ravenbelle , that's no problem - Thank you for notifying me!

Any more takers on doubling as a male? I might take Ravenbelles female spot and double as two characters c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I'm trying to get a friend to join the site cause he really liked the idea of this rp. If I can't get him to, then I'll double.

I'm trying to get a friend to join the site cause he really liked the idea of this rp. If I can't get him to, then I'll double.
Ah - I hope he does, the site is awesome! If not, then you could have a male spot and I can also double so we have three men and three women!

Name:
Stewart 'Stu' Bull

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Police Officer

Appearance:
tumblr_mdv4jcgNms1rdutw3o1_500.gif

Height:
6ft2

Outer Personality:
The typical tough cop. He doesn't show anybody what he's thinking. Stu keeps his cool and is known for his stone like face. However, he has a quick temper and is not afraid to pull his fist out. Because of his quick temper, he has shot criminals without aggravation. He's easily bribed and isn't strong on any belief system.

Inner Personality:
Stu has very little care for others, he'll take what he needs and leaves. He's very angry and finds it hard to stop himself from exploding.

Brief History:
Stu was born to divorced parents. His father was abusive and his mother was too. He married his childhood sweetheart, but that ended five years after because he was afraid she would tell. He already had a quick marriage to the secretary at work, who he had cheated with on his previous wife. They had been together for the rest of his life, even though he has abused her terribly. He has no children and no contact with his parents.

Crime:
Abusive partner. He verbally and physically abused both his ex-wife and current wife. He has also been accused of raping his ex-wife, but he says it wasn't.

Why they haven't been caught:
His wives were too scared to say anything, because the law would back him, no matter the allegation.

Their Item:
Handcuffs painted purple. The purple colour represents the bruises he's left on the women.

-​

Last edited:
I'm Whirlwinds friend, I'll be postin my character shortly. I have to run a quick errand, but I'll have it up tonight at the latest.

Reactions: Whirlwind
I'm Whirlwinds friend, I'll be postin my character shortly. I have to run a quick errand, but I'll have it up tonight at the latest.

Hey, nice to meet you!

No problem, get it done when you have time. When you do, I'll throw up our IC!

600full-theo-rossi.jpg

Ivan Esteban

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'8

Outer Personality: Others would see Ivan as a goofball. Really, one would think this twenty five year old would be high past his childhood tendencies but in truth such things seem to stick with him like glue. Ivan is the type of guy to cause a lot of laughs but he can also comfort people in their worst, he's all around the funny guy with that big golden heart. The comedy relief.

Inner Personality: Inside, the buy is a living time bomb. He tends to have an inner battle with himself and the crimes he has committed. It lives with him forever, in a deep layer of thought that's always striking at his heart. But despite that, he is smart enough to keep that part of him hidden from everyone.

Brief History: This man was a gang member, joined for the sole purpose of having a family. The gang was all he had. He was an illegal immigrant sent to the United States alone by his parents. Luckily, he was adopted by a Caucasian family after joining an orphanage. But despite the love they showed him, he knew they weren't his real family and ran away to the city when he was old enough to drive. When he joined the gang, he was revealed that most members were also orphans. He fit in perfectly, becoming a full pledged member a year after joining. He had finally found a family he believed to be his own.

Crime: Ivan quickly learned that the gang wasn't fully doing legal things to keep their small 'clubhouse'. It was a small home, a run down old bar that was registered under the state and paid for rent. Anyhow, the members were mainly always dealing drugs. They bought from across other states and sold locally, making more money for shipping and such things. Ivan had no other option but to get into the business. He didn't want to lose his family, so joined its organization. Anyway, it wasn't until a rival gang attacked them on the street that Ivan lost it. They captured Ivan himself and his best friend Carlos. Took them to an abandoned warehouse where they armed both men with a pistol, telling them that whoever shot first would leave alive. Ivan immediately threw the gun to the ground and raised his arms to each side, saying he wasn't gonna kill his brother. Carlos on the other hand, didn't have the same emotions. He raised his weapon and fired, initially missing Ivan. At that point, Ivan couldn't believe it. His own brother shot at him without a second thought. He rushed back to his gun, pointed, and fired at Carlos in the head as the man tried to shoot an empty gun - they were only given 1 bullet each. The rival gang fled the scene as the cops rolled in. They took Ivan into custody for first degree murder. But.......the police wanted more than just Ivan, they wanted his entire gang. Ivan wasn't certain, promised he'd get half his sentence rather than the full sentence originally explained (he hadn't been taken to prison yet). In due time, Ivan became a rat, giving up names, crimes, and everything he knew. His family was broken, and so was himself at that moment.

Why they haven't been caught: He WAS caught, but do to inadequate amount of evidence, he was let go. Ironically, he gave up his entire gang for no reason. He was not charged for anything, not even the death of Carlos.

Their Item: A dead rat​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
600full-theo-rossi.jpg

Ivan Esteban

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 5'8

Outer Personality: Others would see Ivan as a goofball. Really, one would think this twenty five year old would be high past his childhood tendencies but in truth such things seem to stick with him like glue. Ivan is the type of guy to cause a lot of laughs but he can also comfort people in their worst, he's all around the funny guy with that big golden heart. The comedy relief.

Inner Personality: Inside, the buy is a living time bomb. He tends to have an inner battle with himself and the crimes he has committed. It lives with him forever, in a deep layer of thought that's always striking at his heart. But despite that, he is smart enough to keep that part of him hidden from everyone.

Brief History: This man was a gang member, joined for the sole purpose of having a family. The gang was all he had. He was an illegal immigrant sent to the United States alone by his parents. Luckily, he was adopted by a Caucasian family after joining an orphanage. But despite the love they showed him, he knew they weren't his real family and ran away to the city when he was old enough to drive. When he joined the gang, he was revealed that most members were also orphans. He fit in perfectly, becoming a full pledged member a year after joining. He had finally found a family he believed to be his own.

Crime: Ivan quickly learned that the gang wasn't fully doing legal things to keep their small 'clubhouse'. It was a small home, a run down old bar that was registered under the state and paid for rent. Anyhow, the members were mainly always dealing drugs. They bought from across other states and sold locally, making more money for shipping and such things. Ivan had no other option but to get into the business. He didn't want to lose his family, so joined its organization. Anyway, it wasn't until a rival gang attacked them on the street that Ivan lost it. They captured Ivan himself and his best friend Carlos. Took them to an abandoned warehouse where they armed both men with a pistol, telling them that whoever shot first would leave alive. Ivan immediately threw the gun to the ground and raised his arms to each side, saying he wasn't gonna kill his brother. Carlos on the other hand, didn't have the same emotions. He raised his weapon and fired, initially missing Ivan. At that point, Ivan couldn't believe it. His own brother shot at him without a second thought. He rushed back to his gun, pointed, and fired at Carlos in the head as the man tried to shoot an empty gun - they were only given 1 bullet each. The rival gang fled the scene as the cops rolled in. They took Ivan into custody for first degree murder. But.......the police wanted more than just Ivan, they wanted his entire gang. Ivan wasn't certain, promised he'd get half his sentence rather than the full sentence originally explained (he hadn't been taken to prison yet). In due time, Ivan became a rat, giving up names, crimes, and everything he knew. His family was broken, and so was himself at that moment.

Why they haven't been caught: He WAS caught, but do to inadequate amount of evidence, he was let go. Ironically, he gave up his entire gang for no reason. He was not charged for anything, not even the death of Carlos.

Their Item: A dead rat​

Wow, he's great! Well, not as a person but, good character!

I'll do our IC tomorrow guys, this'll be great!

These are the seating arrangements in the room! Your items are found underneath the chair!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
Okay, finally logged on in like three days. Holidays kill me, but hi guys. xD I'll get my IC post up soon!

Reactions: King
Ah - I really like it so far, you can already see people siding and conflict building. The clash of personalities is perfect too!

SO - The big question, who goes first? XD for my character, I can see Stu jumping at the chance to frame one of the men, since he is easily fooled by women and he'd also be good at lying about himself.
As for Martin, you either see him as the criminal and that's why he's so anxious, or you could see him as an intimidated sad little man - So he's probably going to die if anybody sees through him!
What do you guys think?

Hannah is going to migrate to the most powerful to do the dirty work, thus why she's playing up to Stu.
I don't know if she'll be the last alive but I don't expect her to be killed first. She's already suspicious of Ivan & Martin.

Hannah is going to migrate to the most powerful to do the dirty work, thus why she's playing up to Stu.
I don't know if she'll be the last alive but I don't expect her to be killed first. She's already suspicious of Ivan & Martin.

Stu is definitely going to begin protecting her already, having no clue he's being played.

For now, I'm just going to have Rose try and be a soft spot for as many characters as she can while looking for anything that might be too forced or anyone who might slip up. cx

Lilah, is going to be quiet, and sit back and let the others take the reins. I'm pretty much going to have her be the perfect little unsuspecting librarian on the outside, and mastermind inside. Should be interesting, I don't see her going anytime soon.

I'll get a post up if @Silyan doesn't get the chance to post soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.