The mallows are eating meeeee. D: OnexOne!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, they're the veteran. And you know what killing that many people does to any sane person, right?
But anyway, is there anything you'd like to address about it?

Mmmmmm.
Not much I can really think of.
I mean, it is pretty straight-forward. More of a progress the story as we go, kind of thing, I think.
c:

Excellent. Now all that's left is to decide who plays who - I'll leave that to you, despite my preferences.

Welp.
I think you should play the vet. ;D
So there.

SNAP.
I will read that and get to it tomorrow/Monday!!
:D

Thank you thank you thank you.<33

Reactions: Laggy Lagiacrus
You take as long as you need. I'd rather have a post you put effort into that took a week, than a third-rate post you put no effort into at all.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I hope I'm not too late...
I love the idea of role playing something sci-fi, something along the lines of time travel (Oh shnap I'm stuck in a different time and can't get out!), or cyborg but doesn't know it. I could also do other stuff, and I would love to hear some of the plots you've come up with.
I mostly roleplay as guys, although I would willingly roleplay as a girl. Also, my replies wouldn't be too long maybe a paragraph. It might change due to the fact that I'm trying desperately to get better at adding for detail to my replies.

Whew, there's a lot of replies here. I dont know if you're still available or not, but just in case you are, I have a character that came crashing out of the cobwebs in my mind when I read your first post. He's a vamp/werewolf hybrid and hasnt gotten to do an rp yet. If you're interested, I can tell you more about the intricacies of this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.