The magic academy over the clouds

She looked after him wondering a bit if he would be able to find on his own, maybe he weren't as bad with directions as he made it sound like before. But suddenly he turned around and asked her where his room were. She laughed a bit. "turn right when you come to the end of the corridor and then walk until you get to room 164, that's yours." She told him. "I were going to tell you were my room are so that you could come and get me if you had problems with something but I guess you won't be able to find it that easily even if I tell you the direction. Well, good night then and see you tomorrow, I'll come over to your room in the morning around seven so we can go and eat breakfast together." She then told him and smiled.

"Bye bye." She said and waved goodbye to him before starting to walk to her own room. He were a funny little guy, they would probably get along well after some time.

He walked in silence back to his dormitory, seething inside at himself.

I laid on that "cutesy little brother" act too thickly. Damn. Now winning her over will take longer...

Small silver sparks flew from his headphones as he berated himself in his Sylphic language for his foolish mistakes. Only a truly perverted girl would want a little brother-type as a potential partner. Not that it was ever going to get that far, at least for Cipher. It didn't matter at all to him whether someone was by his side. At least, this is what he'd become amazing at telling himself. He wondered sometimes whether or not he really meant it. But as always, now was not the time.

His hand on the doorknob, he quietly wondered if the "time" was ever going to come.