The Mage's Wonder

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After her Mom hung up Endrae went back into the living room. "Okay, my Mom said it was cool," she told Carle."What do you wanna do?"

Just then a knock came from the front door.

"Well, you might wanna see that is..." He says, smiling since he is allowed over. Endrae's mom is always away for the night, Carle wishes that he could spend the night over more often just that she isn't forced to be alone. Or maybe she has never been alone...

She walks over to the door and opens it. Shock is the first emotion she feels. On the other side, wearing cheerful grin, is the little boy from the previous night. Standing on either side of him were two older people- around Endrae's age- one male, the other female. The boy seemed bored and uninterested, while the girl was. . .well bubbly was really the only way to describe her.

Endrae was so shocked, she couldn't speak, let alone move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Garrison walked down the sidewalk, Hood up, Eyes down he thought, almost immediately breaking his own rule by glancing up at the house he was passing, the doorway filled with three figures, two girls and a boy. The girl that was actually inside the house seemed to be in complete peril, her face and body frozen alike. That's odd, should I do something he thought. At this moment he realized he was now directly in front of the house, facing it.

normal_animehoodies.png

Carle, knowing by his friend's stunned demeanor and the eerie presence of these 3 people that this must be the boy from last night. He walks directly to her side, arm around her waist to make sure that if she goes anywhere, he goes with. "Who are you?" He finally asks, breaking the long awkward silence.

Feeling the comfort of Carle's arm around her waist, Endrae came back to reality. The boy just smiled in answer of his question. Ironically, the smile wasn't creepy, almost enthused. "Answer the question, kid," Endrae said, a little annoyed.

Garrison walked up a few more steps, making himself a bit more known to the couple; he presumed, inside the doorway. He gave Carle a look that said "If things go bad, I'm here to help". He shifted backwards again, now that he had been acknowledged. He was unsure why he was helping strangers, but something urged him to do it.

From afar, Jack watched the events unfold. He was a strange little boy. Of the age of eighteen, was of similar age of the girl the young boy decided to plague, he had short black hair and a slight paleness to his skin. He wore tattered black jeans, old black sneakers and a black v-neck. Jack was a shy, quiet entity that wasn't exactly human, but not of the creature kind either. Being highly linked to the spiritual world, he had several inhuman qualities.

"What's your game boy?" He said to himself as he viewed the entire scene.

Felonius thought the girl standing in front of him was quite pretty. Long, brown hair and dark, hazel eyes complimented Endrae's full face. He thought it was a tad bit funny the way the boy next to her held Endrae; quite affectionately.

To bad I'm about to change all that, thought Felonuis. Smiling, he said,"I am Felonuis Demo'n, advisor of the House of Arcane and recruiter of all potential mages. You, my dear girl, are one the magnificently few humans who apply. And I must say, you hold great potential indeed."

Endrae couldn't believe a word he'd just said. Felonuis, despite his age, seemed older than the two behind him. His practically dripped authority. She was about to say something, when out of no where the bubbly, blonde girl suddenly burst into flames. She giggled and danced around, singing,"Jack is here! Jack is here!"

Everyone except Felonuis looked confused by what the girl was saying.

Jack heard what Felonuis said to Endrae and found it hard to be. It's not often that a human is found to have magic within them. Before a thought entered his mind though, the girl made aware of his presence.

"Son of a..." Jack muttered. He was found out and so he made himself appear before them.

"Yes I'm here...I came to see this unfold..." Jack said to Felonuis. Jack was now slowly dripping with darkness as a way off showing his power. He was stronger then the two people Felonuis had with him, but Felonuis was on par with him.

As the man- if you could call him that- named Jack began to appear, pale skin and dripping with dark powers, Endrae tried too take advantage of the distraction. She quickly shut the door and locked it. "Carle, go into the garage, there should be some wood boards leaned up against the wall. I'll get the nails and the hammer from the kitchen", she yelled not waiting for his response.

Felonuis, despite himself, looked over at the dark entity. "Ah, Jack," he said cheerfully."long time no see."
He acted like he didn't see Endrae close and lock the door. It didn't prove itself a problem, seeing as he was an incredibly powerful Blight-master. Really the only problem evident was Jack, which Felonuis had had a few scuffles with before. Felonuis was hoping Jack wouldn't be much of a problem. Looking behind him at the other two, he murmured,"You two go get the girl. I talk to Jack."

Jack watched as the two figures entered the house, and then looked at Felonuis.

"What are you doing here? What's with the girl? Humans do not need to dwell with magic." He was unsure of Felonuis's intentions and the potential of the girl. He himself sensed a small portion of power from her, but not a lot.

Felonuis smiled amusingly. "You know little of the potential humans can have. She is quite possibly the most powerful human I've sensed in a long time. You worry too much about the choices the Houses make, and too little about what harm you get yourself in doing so. And don't forget, Jack, that by denying yourself entrance into the House of Arcane, you deny yourself knowledge of all the houses. So if I were you, I'd leave. Now." Waiting for Jack's response, he picked his nails.

"You are a fool Felonuis. The Houses restrict us. I broke away so I could find power that the Houses fear. Deep and dark magic that no one has touched upon in a long long time. Unlike you, I believe that magic should stay with is and yet you teach it to humans. Maybe you find her strong, but I sense nothing when looking at my power to hers. If you wish to teach her then so be it. Myself, and those who follow my ways, shall keep watch and keep things in check. You do well to heed my warning Felonuis." Jack said calmly, but in the firm tone. Though he wasn't with the Houses, he wasn't going to let turmoil to occur.

He raised an eyebrow. Felonuis knew Jack had never been in good terms with the Houses. But Felonuis couldn't understand what he meant, because by discover such ancient magic, Jack had defiled his very being. He had certainly paid the price.

"Leave Corrupted One. Your presence is unwanted. Know that the girl may well be your very end, if you chose your current course against us. The Seer has seen the possible future. And she does not lie," he said venomously, smiling at the information Felonuis had just shared with Jack.

"I shall leave, but if this girl puts our kind at risk, I shall stop her." Jack said and then vanished without a trace.

Endrae quickly walked into the kitchen, opening the drawer with the hammer and nails in it. After finding them, she turned around to find the guy standing behind Felonius, in front of her. He looked conflicted and raised his hand in reassurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.