The Mafia's Angel

"I dont think he would mind I mean... you said you choose not to take the girl away right?" she asked innocently, smiling at him before turning on her Tv and going on Netflix. "What are you in the mood to watch? something scary?.. action?.. suspense? anything but something that has to do with the mob or anything.. I deal with that enough in really life .." she chuckled out, running her fingers through her hair and scanning the movies on the screen.

Lia had to admit to herself, she really did like Joey -she didnt know him well so she couldn't say she had a huge crush on him, but his personality seemed cool so far, and his looks were perfect. He seemed like such a nice guy for someone who went around killing people, but then again they all seem nice. She wondered where this friendship would take them.. would it even be a friendship? or was it strictly business?

Joey thought about the question and then he looked at Lia not really knowing what exactly to say. He liked scary and suspenseful movies so he smiled. " Well how about a suspence movies, those keep me awake more than any other type of movie. He wanted to mentally smack himself in the face and that was because he couldn't get the job done. Well he knew that he wouldn't be able to do it as quickly as he wanted to.

It wasn't like he was suppose to take her out in the first few days but after a few weeks when he gained her fathers trust completly then thats when he's have to kill her. It was all part of the plan, the war..the mob. When the movie started he debated on wether he would take Lia from her boyfriend. She was gourgeous and he knew something between them was gonna happen soon.

Some of the cool air came throught from the window so he went and placed a blanket on them his arms wrapped around hers and then he wispered in her ear. " You know i have a little thought in my head thats says you arent as innocent as you make it seem".

Lia blushed as Joey whispered into her ear, informing her on how he didn't buy her innocent act -to a certain extent, she had to admit she was no angel, she liked to party, flirt with guys, drink a little.. she was after all a teenager, but when it came to guys that she seriously crushed on, Lia always acted as if she was nothing more than an innocent daddies girl.

"Oh yeah? and something tells me that you aren't nearly what you seem either... " she hinted teasingly, to the fact that they were very close right now, looking into each others eyes.. innocently flirting and what not -no she had a feeling he wouldn't just be a body guard. Lia had to admit she knew in the back of her mind it was wrong to crush on someone when you already have a boyfriend, but she couldn't help it! Joey was very, very good looking, and she had a soft spot for 'bad boys'. Then again, all they were doing was watching a movie and talking.. innocent enough. After noticing she had been looking into his eyes a bit longer than planned, she simply cleared her throat and smiled back at the movie, a small blush on her cheeks.