The Lord of the Rings Online

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, so since most of us haven't started yet (and it's only level 1-10, lolol), I think we're just going to go ahead and play on Landroval.

Why?

It's the dedicated North American role-play server.

Since we're a RP forum, and the most fun I got out of LOTRO was the sheer volume of role-playing, I say let's just play on the RP server. I'll... fuck it, I'll use my other characters to pay for the guild charter and we'll start a guild named "Iwakulluvien" or something.

Sweet I don't have to remake Orelinde after all 8D

So I've begun playing as Garidic (currently titled 'The Wary'), a hobbit burglar with impeccable manners, a fondness for multiple breakfasts and weird hobbit-stories about distant relatives for every occasion.

Yes, I know we're in the middle of an Instance; we're still stopping for third breakfast, motherfuckers.

EDIT: So Grumpy and Myrn have teamed up to create a pair of hobbits; much complaining about Tall Folk was done.

Welp, I'm not going to be joining you guys. Even on the lowest settings the game can't run smoothly. Pour out a little extra fun for me.

OGAD I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY THIS ENTIRE GAME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Alrighty, so maybe we should all get to adding each other in-game; Myrn and I have been levelling a bit together but given that he's playing a Hunter and I'm a Burglar we're struggling with some quests due to lack of a tank-character.

Like I said, my character name's Garidic; feel free to add me and message me in-game so I know who you is. I can't remember off the top of my head what Myrn's character is called (it's something Hobbit-esque), but I'm sure he can add it himself.

tl;dr - NEED A TANK HERE.

Bwa, hate you lot for being able to play D: My laptop's decided it's a good idea to not let me install anything ever, so I can't get this for the foreseeable future. Sucks cos I've been wanting another MMO to play.

Gotta wait til I can wheedle uncle Tom into fixin the lappy for me, or til dad's is fixed.

The name is Dreldo... and I must say hobbits are a lot easier to give a proper hobbit name than to give a dwarf a dwarven name that fits storywise and isn't taken already.

... Orelinde is my level 26 Champion. ADD HER.

I-I want to join... >_>

I HAVE JOINED! :D Alledrial the Elven Minstrel!

OH HAI GUYZ I'VE JOINED LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Captain Karseus!

I rolled a character last night, but didn't do much with him (other than proceed past the very beginning starting area). He's an Elf Guardian. Don't ask me to remember the name -- the ones I wanted were all taken, so I hit random until I saw one I liked.

I'll try to get back to this tonight sometime. If I manage to, I'll definitely post more details.

As soon as I get it to work on my computer. It did three days ago, now it's being a troll.

... So I need run my ass ALL THE WAY TO DUILLOND FROM THE SHIRE NOW. GREAT.

p.s. You all get last names when you hit level 15 (and get to Bree).