The Lord of the Rings Online

Okay, so since most of us haven't started yet (and it's only level 1-10, lolol), I think we're just going to go ahead and play on Landroval.

Why?

It's the dedicated North American role-play server.

Since we're a RP forum, and the most fun I got out of LOTRO was the sheer volume of role-playing, I say let's just play on the RP server. I'll... fuck it, I'll use my other characters to pay for the guild charter and we'll start a guild named "Iwakulluvien" or something.

Sweet I don't have to remake Orelinde after all 8D

So I've begun playing as Garidic (currently titled 'The Wary'), a hobbit burglar with impeccable manners, a fondness for multiple breakfasts and weird hobbit-stories about distant relatives for every occasion.

Yes, I know we're in the middle of an Instance; we're still stopping for third breakfast, motherfuckers.

EDIT: So Grumpy and Myrn have teamed up to create a pair of hobbits; much complaining about Tall Folk was done.

Welp, I'm not going to be joining you guys. Even on the lowest settings the game can't run smoothly. Pour out a little extra fun for me.

OGAD I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY THIS ENTIRE GAME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Alrighty, so maybe we should all get to adding each other in-game; Myrn and I have been levelling a bit together but given that he's playing a Hunter and I'm a Burglar we're struggling with some quests due to lack of a tank-character.

Like I said, my character name's Garidic; feel free to add me and message me in-game so I know who you is. I can't remember off the top of my head what Myrn's character is called (it's something Hobbit-esque), but I'm sure he can add it himself.

tl;dr - NEED A TANK HERE.

Bwa, hate you lot for being able to play D: My laptop's decided it's a good idea to not let me install anything ever, so I can't get this for the foreseeable future. Sucks cos I've been wanting another MMO to play.

Gotta wait til I can wheedle uncle Tom into fixin the lappy for me, or til dad's is fixed.

The name is Dreldo... and I must say hobbits are a lot easier to give a proper hobbit name than to give a dwarf a dwarven name that fits storywise and isn't taken already.

... Orelinde is my level 26 Champion. ADD HER.

I-I want to join... >_>

I HAVE JOINED! :D Alledrial the Elven Minstrel!

OH HAI GUYZ I'VE JOINED LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Captain Karseus!

I rolled a character last night, but didn't do much with him (other than proceed past the very beginning starting area). He's an Elf Guardian. Don't ask me to remember the name -- the ones I wanted were all taken, so I hit random until I saw one I liked.

I'll try to get back to this tonight sometime. If I manage to, I'll definitely post more details.

As soon as I get it to work on my computer. It did three days ago, now it's being a troll.

... So I need run my ass ALL THE WAY TO DUILLOND FROM THE SHIRE NOW. GREAT.

p.s. You all get last names when you hit level 15 (and get to Bree).