The Lightning Wings (private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightening neighed in return saying "just to say hello newcomer" the graceful gypsy vanner stated as he started to gaze

The stallion just nodded and looked at the girl. He sighed as he felt she meant no harm but he was still uneasy so...he decided to put some faith in the girl. He started walking toward her caution like.

Quinn was leaning on the fence to to the pasture, watching the horses graze happily. She would see Missy, her arabian, trot around happily before picking a spot and grazing for a few minutes and then repeating. Chuckling slightly her eyes manages to see movement out of the corner of her eyes. She turned her head to see the stallion slowly heading her way. She didn't move a muscle, but simply smiled to the stallion.

The stallion stopped a foot from her looking at her with his strange blue eyes. He snorted deeply and stomped a hoof. He then snorted and reared up and gave a whinny. He came back down and stepped a bit closer and craned his neck off and sniffed her finding a hidden carrot it took it from her pocket.

Quinn::21
Quinn tried to remain still but laugh slightly as the horse grabbed one of the carrots she had off of her. She dug her hand in her pocket and produced yet another carrot and offered it up to him. "You can take it, I promise I won't hurt you boy" she said as looked into the black stallions dark eyes.

The eyes glow slightly as he nibbled on the carrot offered to him as well. He snorted slightly his body lean but very fit. Two scars running down his back where his wings would be

"You don't mean to be so mean so you?" She said softly as she rubbed his head and quickly drew her hand away. She didn't mean to scare him. "I think you're so pretty" she told him. "We should give you a name huh big boy? What do you think? How about blackberry? Dancer? Big Red?" She asked listing off names.

The stallion shook his head and snorted as he got a stick and draws out in the sand the words black mystery that was his nickname in the here he was in. His true name was mystery but he liked his nick name was well. He snorted and dropped the stick and nudged her wanting to get petted because it felt rather good.

Quinn looked at the stallion then at the words in the dirt. "Black.. Mystery.." She looked up at the stallion in amazement. "you are magic!!" She said happily as she lifted her hand to scratch his head again. "Yeah, you're a good boy aren't you mystery?" She said as she continued to pet the horse happily.

The horse almost seemed to laugh slightly at that. He snorted gently his eyes closed gently and said before thinking we Pegasus are magical horses he froze realizing he just spoke to the human and backed up sharply not knowing what her reaction would be.

Quinn froze when she heard the deep voice come from the animal. "D..did you just talk?" Her eyes widened as she took in everything at once. "Y-you're a Pegasus!!" She said and then realized she was scaring him. "Woah! Sorry boy.. I didn't mean to scare you.." She said calmly to the horse.. Pegasus.. Thing..

The horse snorted smiling softly and nodded his head slowly. He looked around slowly ears perked slightly blinking gently.yes I talk

"That's so weird.." Quinn said as she looked at Mystery. "Maybe I'm just dreaming.." She muttered to herself..

The horse whinys a laugh and blinked as Azel came out and slinks away swiftly.

Azel walked over slowly smiling gently "hey how it going?"

She silently cursed Azel for scaring Mystery away, she wanted to get to the bottom of this talking thing. She looked over at Azel and smiled. "Hey, Azel right? You're the boss' son." She laughed slightly. "It's going okay, Mystery is slowly getting used to me I think!" Q laughed happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.