The Life of a Devil OOC

-Breaks free of the Ultra ball-

To weak. The awesomeness of being an eevee with a stache is to much for a mere ultra ball >:3

Wait... THIS MEANS WE'RE A FULL SET!

And I caught Mew in a regular Pokéball IRL, Mewtwo/most other legendary with a Timer Ball. I only had to use a Master Ball on Deoxys

They don't have a mustache... o-o

pulls out the Dragon Balls- Guess I'll have to use my wish

Dragon ball Z? Unfortunately I don't know much about it. Never seen it ^^

Appearance:
eyes%20long%20hair%20weapons%20armor%20heterochromia%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%20original%20characters%201286x900%20wa_www.paperhi.com_40.jpg

Name: Sophia Rigus
Race: Reincarnated Devil, previously Human
Ranking: Knight

Skills: Sophia is well versed in close combat, both armed and unarmed variations. As per her standing, she is strong and extremely durable, able to shake of most attacks and charged straight into groups. She is also adept at using her surroundings to her advantage and will fight dirty and ruthlessly.
Legendary Weapon: Bloody Impaler, Dracula's Impaler
Weapon forms her blood red armor. Her armor can absorb incoming damage and transform it into energy that strengthens the weapon. The armor can change to suit her style and sometimes give her wings or extra appendages. However there is a limit to the amount it can absorb at a time and can be overwhelmed by high amounts of damage. The lance itself can absorb blood of her opponents and make her stronger. This also allows her to a completely different set of abilities that let her manipulate blood to some extent, the more blood it absorbs the stronger it is and the more it starts having an influence on her, giving her vampiric traits. When used long enough it forces Sophia into Blood Moon mode where she becomes unconscious and the spear starts controlling her every movement in its thirst for blood.
Magic: She uses wind magic to enhance her movement and attack speed. It also causes a barrier of wind to form around her that knocks away projectiles and soften melee attacks. She can send the barrier away to shred anything it comes into contact with
Strengths: She is fast and strong
She is skilled in using Bloody Impaler
She is very adaptable
Weaknesses: She won't fare well in long ranged combat as she is more used to melee.
Her equipment won't fare well in extended amounts of time.
Blood Moon mode is completely uncontrollable.

Personality: Sophia is a firm believer in independence and often acts on her own unless stated not to b her king. She is at often times dense and insensitive, often going for a more direct solution of beating someone rather than talking. She doesn't like to dwell on her emotions and doesn't know how to deal with love.
History:Sophia comes from a family of magicians who specialized in blood. They caught the ire of a bad group of vampires and were attacked one night. They tried their best to defend themselves but they were slaughtered, leaving only Sophia who had seen everything from her hiding spot. Soon the vampires were coming for her and she couldn't take it anymore and came charging out, ripping the leader's weapon from his hands and accidentally binding it to her before fighting and killing them all and slowly succumbing to her wounds.
Other: She has a Kraken familiar. She holds no grudge against vampires, just the ones that killed her family.​

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have a dragon in each Peerage, so it's up to Shinobi

I think there are to many dragons...>_<''

There are only two .-.

-Shrugs- Its just my opinion...

It's okay -feeds you a pokéblock- just go back to using your mustache against Kyorge

-Noms on Pokeblock- Mhmkay~

I'm putting half my say to "rethink"

Not only do we have too many dragons, but sacred gears are supposed to be exceedingly rare, and I've lost doubt of how many of them we have

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Ultimately the desicion is Demon's but on this I feel fairly certain he'll agree with me

My character is Eight Pawns. I think there's a bishop left
Actually... I didn't say he is eight pawns. I was checking to see how Sora's character came out.
Just having the dragon doesn't give you 8 pawns.
Even my character in Chuk's RP is only like 5 pawns.

So I'm waiting on @Sora1297
And Also waiting on @Inevyr

I will also be removing ProfessorNv and Stoff from the line up because they have not shown any activity, not in the IC or Here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Sorry just been busy managing 4 different group RP's and a handful of 1x1's. I'll post the sheet today, gonna try to rack out some posts and get caught up.

Writer'a block is a Censored for the children.