The Life of a Devil OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Guys I am so sorry. This is still alive. It's just I have been really busy with finals and the end of the semester.
So soon I should be able to get back down to business. I am sorry for being so quiet. Please DO NOT leave me or the RP.

Waits in the corner whilst barbecuing brisket-

@chukklehed @Iatos @Haruna Masaki @AceSorcerer @Inevyr @Aka~Kitsune

Alright, I FINALLY posted. I'm sorry it took so long. So now lets try and get the ball rolling again. I have a bit of a plan on where to go with things right now. Furthermore, I think I got everyone tagged here. If I missed someone... I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry. So yeah.

LET'S DO THIS!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: RaccoonKing
@Demon Shinobi
Currently I'm in exam period x.x well, my last is tomorrow morning so after that I will be active. ^^

I mean I have some free time today but I don't really have anything to post ^^''

@Demon Shinobi
Currently I'm in exam period x.x well, my last is tomorrow morning so after that I will be active. ^^

I mean I have some free time today but I don't really have anything to post ^^''
Focus on the exam first lol... That's like 80% of the reason I was gone so long. End of semester stuff. But I'm done now XD
So yeah. Oh and we'll work something out to bring you into the peerage. I mean I know we have a plan, but we'll work out actually making stuff happen XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
IM FREEEEEEEE

Guys. I know I haven't been the most reliable. And some of you may be busy. But please... Please... DON'T Abandon me or the RP!
Someone please post :(
lol I totally don't sound desperate right?

• Love
Excluding chuk... Guys! Guys! Come on! Don't give up! We can still make this work and get it on its feet!

Do it. Somebody gots to post XD

I was gonna post again yesterday... But like... I couldn't o.o
Maintenance... I think...

Id post again but I cant do anything until later on in the rp