The Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Book Character
az1DjFP.jpg

Name: Lady Ophelia Rasonette
Orientation: Bi

Personality: Somewhat self centered. She is oblivious to the pain of others, save for little Penelope. However, she does enjoy exercising her right as Queen, especially when things aren't going her way. She is incredibly spoiled, but dotes on little Penelope.
Kinks: Bondage, Dom or Sub
Synopsis:
The Queen's Swan Song, A Justicar's End, and An Orphan's Lament all take place at the exact same time. In fact, they are the same story, though each of the books is the perspective of a different character. The Queen's Swan Song is about Ophelia.

Ophelia is the princess of her kingdom. She was to marry her cousin Edmund, and she was to become queen. All more as incentive, she and her cousin were madly in love. Only a week before her wedding night, her father was assassinated, and her husband-to-be had disappeared.

A year later, she has been queen of her kingdom, ruling alone. She has not been the best queen, often unable to come up with proper solutions for any problem. She has taken in a young orphan named Penelope, and has named her her daughter(Despite the little difference in age) However, she is kidnapped, and Ophelia begins to grow mad with worry, as she searches for her lost daughter. She is found with her former fiance, the murderer of her father. They then duel, only to leave Penelope alone.

WIP
-Book Character
Name: Edmund Rasonette
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Personality: Egotistical, often feeling he is always in the right. Edmund is incredibly stubborn and self-righteous. Though he is also kind and generous.

Kinks: Rather vanilla. Really likes the passionate side of things.

Synopsis:

WIP
-Book Character
Name: Penelope Rasonette
Orientation: Bi
Appearance:
Personality:
Kinks: ???
Synopsis:(What happens to them in the book?)

Sonic learns about manga and finds a manga adaptation of one of his books.

I'm guessing that there's cable TV in the library? I kind of want him to discover an animated adaptation of his works.

Sonic learns about manga and finds a manga adaptation of one of his books.

I'm guessing that there's cable TV in the library? I kind of want him to discover an animated adaptation of his works.
That could work. media room would be that or modern city setting.

Media room it is.

I have certain plot plans. Want me to PM them to you both?

Status
Not open for further replies.