The Legions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, I'm not sure how great it is but it's something. I've had writers block for like two days so I'm just now back into the creative mood so sorry if it's not the best.

Raven, I don't look for the best....I'll never find it. I look for dedication, and attempts. If you're dedicated, and attempt at it, then i'm happy. There are times when i suck worse then a never-been rping newb, so it's all good to me.

Reactions: Raven
so while going over everyone's character, which i tend to do alot, and changing a few things on my character, which i tend to do until i'm happy, i have noticed that none of the half-breeds know that they are the reincarnated Demon Generals. This is gonna be fun. Just so everyone knows, In the am (of the rp) Master Yoshi (Jacob's guardian) is gonna have Mia (the house keeper for Jacob) deliever notes to the parents of the Half breeds, which will call them to come togehter for a meeting. (the parents/guardians to come together, not the teens, that comes later.)

Reactions: Raven
If anyone is interested, we are still looking for two, possibly three more half breed demons.

Okay so were having a meeting with the half demons parent/guardian's first. That sounds like a plan. (Sorry it's been a while I was getting ready for school and some of my alerts didn't show up)

It's kool, I just want to know what's keeping Fang. This is kinda slow, i was hoping for something a tad bit faster.

I don't know that's a good question. And I know the feeling I've been hoping the same for this and a few others RPs. It's okay though especially with school being back.

Yea, if he/she doesn't post in a day, i'll go ahead and post again. and get this thing rolling.

i do apologize for the late reply, i have been busy.

We are still looking for people if anyone is interested.

Your fine if I can think of someone interested I'll let them know. I'm not great with more than one character I'm trying two in another RP and so far I'm doing okay so I'll stick with just the one.

i am sorry, life got busy. working full time while going to school full time is rough

I hear yea. I've had butt loads of homework so I'm lucky not to have to have a job yet minus faint babysitting. So it's fine I'm patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.