The Legend of the Bunker - OOC - Signups open

@Angel of Castiel

Thanks so much for tagging me! I completely forgot about this rp and if you hadn't alerted me I would have never known this had even started. xD

Reactions: Silvir
@Silvir it's your turn now! Just to let you know.

• Thank You
Well, Angel, you can just post whenever I guess .H.

Alright, Angel. We've waited a long time for you to post now, but we can't wait forever. You'll have to wait until next time it's your turn. Princess of the Teacup, you're up.

I would have tagged you if I knew how to do it.

In order to tag someone just type @ and then start typing, for example my name; @Princess of the Teacup if your computer isn't lagging a list of names starting with 'p' should appear immediately.

Anyways I'll be posting in a few.

A lot of things on this site don't work for me. Tagging seems to be one of them.

Well, it's not the end of the world, Andalais. We'll still see that we've got an alert, also we'll get an e-mail when people have posted something. So don't you worry! (And since I check my e-mail very so often, I'm very updated when someone's posting)

Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. This rp's moving kind of slow ( no offense) and I can't seem to get any inspiration for my posts.

Sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out. This rp's moving kind of slow ( no offense) and I can't seem to get any inspiration for my posts.
Alright, no problem. There must always be five players, though, so we'll have to find someone to replace you.

Until then, Nathchi, it's your turn again I suppose.

• Thank You
There seem to have been a small misunderstanding, Nathchi. Maxwell is the guy who always talks on the radio, and there wouldn't really be any reason for anyone to bring him anything. It's alright though, you can just make a small edit, or even leave it be, but just so you know in the future: gray text is Maxwell the radio profile.

By the way, I sent a message to Angel asking if she's still kicking and in the game. If she's not, well, if we can't find replacements for her and Teacup, the game works perfectly well with three players, just not ideally.

There seem to have been a small misunderstanding, Nathchi. Maxwell is the guy who always talks on the radio, and there wouldn't really be any reason for anyone to bring him anything. It's alright though, you can just make a small edit, or even leave it be, but just so you know in the future: gray text is Maxwell the radio profile.
By the way, I sent a message to Angel asking if she's still kicking and in the game. If she's not, well, if we can't find replacements for her and Teacup, the game works perfectly well with three players, just not ideally.

Ah, sorry! I was thinking that someone else where on the radio, maybe the leader is the only one who can use the radio? If so, I can change it!

Ah, sorry! I was thinking that someone else where on the radio, maybe the leader is the only one who can use the radio? If so, I can change it!
If it's not too much trouble. No, the mayor only personally speaks through the radio for very special announcements. Otherwise, the only one you will ever hear on the radio in Makin is Maxwell, since Makin only has one radio station.

Okay, we've waited for Angel long enough. If she gets back before we find a replacement for her, she is welcomed back. Until then, she is to be considered out of the game. So @Silvir it's your turn after Nathchi.

Umm, Vargrus, I appreciate that you want to join in on this, but this is not a jump-in roleplay. If you want in, please submit a sheet and await admission. Until then, please delete your post in the IC.

Oh, sorry, didn't notice someone had replied on this.

Hi im really sorry but im not sure i will be able to keep up posting and keeping a decent quality in this Rp.
I got accepted into UNI and i just got a job that is very time consuming. IRL is getting the better of me.

Again im sorry about it :(