The Legend of the Bunker - OOC - Signups open

PS. just wanted to know how things will go in this rp, I mean the order and how everyone will answer. Will everyone just answer whenever they can or will this rp go in order?

Character sheet:
Name: Bongani (meaning thankful) Abrim

Ethnicity: African

Appearance: Brown skinned man with muscular body and shaved head, he has a small bitemark on his lip the right side of his lips bottom, he got it in a small accident when he was a kid. Light brown eyes and a serious face. When he's inside he wears saggy black bottoms and a white tank top that seems to be rather old but when outside he takes his special white cloth that is very common and a scarf to hide his face, he wears brown goggles around his neck but when using it he just takes it on.

Personality: When first encounter with him, he seems like a very strict and serious person, this kind whom you don't want to fight with but when times goes on you'll find out he's a rather nice, calm guy whom just seems to be misunderstood. He can joke but that's very rare, only sometimes to take up the mood a bit. Other then that he's a serious person whom is just wanting to get his goal done.

History: When he was younger he wanted to be just like his brother whom was a ranger, his brother was like a father to him as well as an older brother but when he died (or so people said) out in the land of sand he almost wanted to take revange at the Rangers, but when he got older he got to know more about them, what they really did and he understood better. His father encourage him while his mother told him not to but he've made his mind clear. He will take his older brother's place and make things happen that he couldn't do.

(Sorry it took a while but it's done now ;w;)
Thank you, Nathchi, I'll add him in right away. I'll nock his age down an inch, though, since max age was 22 (didn't want to wide of an age gap between the characters, since they are all childhood friends, after all). It's just one year, though, so it's of no real consequence.

PS. just wanted to know how things will go in this rp, I mean the order and how everyone will answer. Will everyone just answer whenever they can or will this rp go in order?
Posting will be done in a determined order, with the character on the top of the character list going first and then go down the list until we're back on top again. This ensures clarity as to who's next and makes sure no one falls behind.

Ah, okay and it's okay if he's 22, I just forgot if it was 22 or 23 as the max age. Though it is only one year but do as you please.
Then, when the order is done, Iäll just answer. Though tell me how the order will go then.

Ah, okay and it's okay if he's 22, I just forgot if it was 22 or 23 as the max age. Though it is only one year but do as you please.
Then, when the order is done, Iäll just answer. Though tell me how the order will go then.
Alrighty. For now, we'll just have to wait for the fifth player to stumble in.

*stumbles in* (as in litteraly jus stumbled in by a missclick XD)

....hello folks o-o this looks interesting

*stumbles in* (as in litteraly jus stumbled in by a missclick XD)

....hello folks o-o this looks interesting
Hello, Silvir. Want to join our game? Just submit a character and you're welcome aboard :3

Reactions: Silvir
Name: Theyden Rockefeller
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: Standing above average length with short blonde hair. rough build without being very bulky. A light tan and a tattoo covering his left arm. completed with a few small scars on his body.

His face is of a more angled build not being directly rough nor soft but just in-between. His eyes are clear blue and his beard leans between red and blond when it's allowed to grow out. mostly it is however kept at a stub.
Clothes:
He prefers lax soft pants and a big T-shirt when he is at home and in general loose clothes when just strolling about. However when out in the wild. He puts on a set of rough boots and set of multi-purpose pants. Completed by a trenchcoat that is surprisingly airy and comfortable in the desert heat. Helped by the tight t-shirt he keeps under that. He brings with him two protections along side the hood sewn into his coat. A pair of protection googles that look slimed and a rebreather mask the last one in dire need of some maintenence.

Personality: A bit a of a dreamy nature about him. He is a tinkerer at heart. And for his looks a surprisingly smart kid. He doesn't mind jokes about most things and likes to have a good time foremost. However once assigned a task he sticks to it to the end. The more he gets to learn the more interested and serious he will be about it to. Often a bit distant almost in his work as he gets into it.

Last edited:
Name: Theyden Rockefeller
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: Standing above average length with short blonde hair. rough build without being very bulky. A light tan and a tattoo covering his left arm. completed with a few small scars on his body.

His face is of a more angled build not being directly rough nor soft but just in-between. His eyes are clear blue and his beard leans between red and blond when it's allowed to grow out. mostly it is however kept at a stub.
Clothes:
He prefers lax soft pants and a big T-shirt when he is at home and in general loose clothes when just strolling about. However when out in the wild. He puts on a set of rough boots and set of multi-purpose pants. Completed by a trenchcoat that is surprisingly airy and comfortable in the desert heat. Helped by the tight t-shirt he keeps under that.

Personality: A bit a of a dreamy nature about him. He is a tinkerer at heart. And for his looks a surprisingly smart kid. He doesn't mind jokes about most things and likes to have a good time foremost. However once assigned a task he sticks to it to the end. The more he gets to learn the more interested and serious he will be about it to. Often a bit distant almost in his work as he gets into it.
Thank you. Though before I add your character in, there is just one little detail I have to ask about: what does Theyden cover his head with when outside? I'm afraid I can't let him hook onto this train without good protection of his entire head, including his eyes.

oki dokie added the last part ^^

Well when you're done you can post the link here, if not add us all like this @Nathchi in the beginning.

Whew, finally got to the time to get this started. Right, so here's the scenario: you have done nothing but trying to kill time for the past few hours. It's a full-blown sandstorm outside, and while you can technically go outside, it's about as thrilling as walking out in ice-cold, pouring rain, except it's the exact opposite.

Also, Addi isn't actually anyone's uncle, we all just call him Uncle Addi.

Finally, posting order is the following:
Andalais (me)
Angel of Castiel
Princess of the Teacup
Nathchi
Silvir

I've just posted, so it's Angel's time to respond first.

Added some useful information sections on the first page, including one for the factions you might encounter in this game. I've only added the ones that actually matter for your characters right now. You'll most likely encounter more factions as you move along, however.

Sorry for the wait. My grandfather had an accident so I have been busy with him. I will post as soon as I can.

So after angel now it's my turn i guess o-o