The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys why did I get no alerts about the ooc since about midday yesterday? Hahaha yeah I should probably start refreshing the actual pages rather than rely on the alerts/news feeds.

I'll catch up on everything when I finish work :D

Ok guys why did I get no alerts about the ooc since about midday yesterday? Hahaha yeah I should probably start refreshing the actual pages rather than rely on the alerts/news feeds.

I'll catch up on everything when I finish work :D

Alerts only updated if you're already fully up to date on the threads you'll be getting alerts for. For example, if you got an alert saying so-and-so updated the ooc thread, but you hadn't clicked on it yet, you won't recieve alerts for any future posts until it's been checked. Can be kind of funny, but I can understand the rationality and it saves having alert after alert for every single post update which would spam the shit out of things. Saying that, the system could probably do with giving you a daily alert on unwatched threads at the least, but idk.

Oooooooh. I don't remember not reading an update yesterday, but that must have been it. Maybe I checked the forum at work but only read the IC? IDK lol. Something to keep in mind.

Oh hey, I remember one of those songs from GotG. I'd never heard it before that though. Dunno if that's something to be ashamed of lmao. The rest isn't really my cup of tea, but hey ho hahaha!

Pach linked this yesterday, I really liked this one. I have no idea what it's about but I appreciate the WUBs hahaha:

Buns linking a Korn and Skrillex song

What is life

...I like Skrillex :(

Korn not so much but hey this song is right up my street.

I heard the Wubs! I shall incorporate!

Cool song Buns.

I'm not gonna lie - I didn't sleep well last night, my work was long and dull, and I feel like I'm functioning at 10% of my normal brain capacity. Ergo, I may skip posting tonight. We'll see how I feel later, but as always I will call my post should I actually do it.

Happy (ish) Friday!

Yeah I passed out after my last message through exhaustion lmao. Woke up to the sound of a mobile camera, and my mum was there taking photos cause I had the cat sat on me. Rude!

I did try and find some more music but boy do I suck hahahahaha! Blu knows what's up tho haha!

Holy heckles this is amazing.

Reactions: Pachamac
Hi guys, I'm just on my lunch break at work but I'm playing the messenger lmao. Pach says to ask Kathi and Blu if they can hold back from updating the tavern scene too much cause he has an idea. I'll check everything later when I finish... And have a week off work :D

Hi guys, I'm just on my lunch break at work but I'm playing the messenger lmao. Pach says to ask Kathi and Blu if they can hold back from updating the tavern scene too much cause he has an idea. I'll check everything later when I finish...
Thanks Buns!
And have a week off work :D
Gdi

Okay so I didn't update any of the soldier stuff in the Red Parasol because I was at an absolute loss for ideas on what to do or proceed. Like Buns said above, I've got a little something for my next post and a little something coming in the near future but seriously, guys, please don't hesitate to talk to me and suggest some ideas etc, because it really does help us both and the rp as a whole. I can't push everything forward alone. I'm scary but I'm not that scary, please.

I'll post after Ryver.

Ahh sorry for the skip, everyone! I had fallen asleep lol .___.

I'll be back later tonight~

And my own post for the tavern crew is done!

Kei, feel free to have Lil reply to Quentin and Jett's question, and then you can impose a bit of a timeskip and have Tobi join, and then I think we could move to another location (if someone else would like to set that up, Rapid gave some nice name suggestions for those XD). Buns, sorry for the Moira use, but she gave me a good opportunity that I couldn't resist. If there's anything there dialogue wise you'd like me to edit, ask and I'll ammend it asap.

I'll give Rex and Danni an opportunity to post before I update Marise's group a bit later. c:

Amazing music links everyone! Really been rocking out! 8D Btw, Rex, I forgot to mention it earlier, but I really love the song you linked earlier. A fantastic cover! Which actually reminds me of something I wanted to ask everyone!

Share some song covers! 8D

Original

Cover

If now one is posting now I'll get something up for Dylan. :)

Edit: Done

Last edited:
I find I almost entirely prefer originals to covers haha. I dunno really. I suppose I can post exceptions.

Dude. Nostalgia in a bottle.

Technically a mashup that is recent and big enough that you all probably know it look at all the shits I give (video is increadible - and is censored on UK TV due to the blood and creep factor hahahaha). This one's my all time favourite.

Reactions: Pachamac
Whoopsie. It was cleaning day. I'll get a post up.

Status
Not open for further replies.