The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

How would you guys feel about having the Tri-Wizard Tournament hosted at Lavaeudeen this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xypher can be Octavian's friend if you would like @Justaddnutts

And the first IC post is up! Granted, it's not doing much, but I'm not great at initiating things ^^;; Danny's open for interaction!

And the first IC post is up! Granted, it's not doing much, but I'm not great at initiating things ^^;; Danny's open for interaction!
Ayako can go harass him. X,D

You guys better be ready for heaven and hell to be made while Hadley and Cassandra shares room xD
In a positive way that is.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Justaddnutts

Can you make a list of all the people who are supposed to be sharing rooms?

Effie and Ayako are in the same grade!!! You need to fix the mistake in the IC thread xD

Also Ryou and Hiromi could share a room! @Gladis

@Justaddnutts

Can you make a list of all the people who are supposed to be sharing rooms?

Effie and Ayako are in the same grade!!! You need to fix the mistake in the IC thread xD

Also Ryou and Hiromi could share a room! @Gladis
The list is under dorms in the IC thread. Effie and Ayako are different ages which makes them different grades...?

The list is under dorms in the IC thread. Effie and Ayako are different ages which makes them different grades...?
Hiromi and Ryou should totally share. -w-

They were originally the same age I thought? Plus is it that big of a deal for Effie to have skipped a grade?

They were originally the same age I thought? Plus is it that big of a deal for Effie to have skipped a grade?
In the wizarding world, yes. They could however skip classes. Lie take all 4th year classes but then take Herbology with the 5th years if schedules allow and they pass a small test given by the professor. But they would still BE a 4th year and room with 4th years and such, they'd just be taking a 5th year class.

In the wizarding world, yes. They could however skip classes. Lie take all 4th year classes but then take Herbology with the 5th years if schedules allow and they pass a small test given by the professor. But they would still BE a 4th year and room with 4th years and such, they'd just be taking a 5th year class.
That works? Effie is supposed to be in Ayako's defense against the dark arts class due to things we planned with the boggart lesson.

I'm not certain whether I should post or not...also, Ryou's disappeared from the lists, apparently? I can't find his CS anywhere.

I'm not certain whether I should post or not...also, Ryou's disappeared from the lists, apparently? I can't find his CS anywhere.
Its still there on page 17 :P

Why not post? We could use some interaction going on. I'm still waiting on Ayako to find and stalk Danny.

I guess I had'nt noticed he was done. Sorry about that! He's added on now however. But you'll have to change his quidditch position; hawkridge has a keeper.

I guess I had'nt noticed he was done. Sorry about that! He's added on now however. But you'll have to change his quidditch position; hawkridge has a keeper.
Actually gladis said she would switch out with me ; w ;

Status
Not open for further replies.