The Last Wishes of a Lost Cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac sat there trying to understand what his superiors left him. Was this a death wish, or a way out? Isaac's mind soon jumped around from thought to thought trying to decide what to do. Slowly he stood up and picked up the gun. He looked at the gun making sure that there wasn't anything that was wrong with it. It had been decided, if his whole crew had been killed, then what would he do? Isaac put the gun to his head.

Violet looked up at Isaac and jumped to her feet. "No! Don't!!" she said, stepping forwards. "That's not the answer.. It's not Isaac."

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac set the gun down on the table not sure what to do. Even if he wanted to kill himself he couldn't do it. It's hopeless, if they escape they could get caught, if they try to fight they could lose. Was this all just some scheme to end them in a horrible way, if so they were doing it right. Isaac looked up at Violet with grim eyes. "What are we going to do?"

"I..I don't know, but I think we should try to do..something. We need to learn more on whatever attacked the ship. Maybe.. Maybe from there we can decide the best actions to take." She said, watching Isaac. She was being honest. She was no war planner, no strategic, but she figured the more they knew about their enemy the better. Then, they could escape or take the enemy down, or something. They'd be able to make a move that might lead them to safety.

Isaac nodded at Violet. That was their only hope, trying to figure out what is going on. Isaac picked up the gun, holstered it then handed the other gun to Violet. "Since we can't find anything maybe we will be able to find something else out in the under parts of the the ship. If we head there we will be able to see what damage, if any, the ship has taken. From there we see if we can get out of here and so forth. So overall we head to the under parts of the ship then I guess we get out. Sound clear?"

Violet nodded. "Clear." She took the blaster and slipped it into it's place on her belt. She stepped outside the door. "Lead the way."

Isaac made his way toward the first docking bay for small transport ships. He clicked the door and it opened to an abandoned docking area. There were still supplies there but no ship which was strange. The reason they were in there was because he had to get to the bigger docking area, which was below this one. To the right of him was the large elevator that would bring them down. Now Isaac didn't have a key to the door so he would either have to pick it or blow it to pieces. Isaac ran over and pulled away the electric box then looked over it. The system for the elevator had fried and he didn't know what to do. "Violet, what do we do?"

Violet sighed and shrugged. "I don't know." She paused, thinking. "Wait, isn't there a mechanics tunnel that leads all over the ship in case the power goes out or something?" She asked, glancing around and looking for the familiar black door. "Or does it not lead downstairs?"

Isaac nodded at her and headed to the black door and opened it with one of his many passwords. It lead down into the bigger loading dock, but instead it was not on the platform but it was the control station. He opened the door and found that the whole dock was abandoned, and everyone had left, or been eaten. He looked out into the loading dock and noticed that there was a foreign ship that had been docked recently according to the logs. "Do you think we should go inside the ship, or continue on until we get the supplies."

Violet looked between the ship and Isaac. "I don't know. I think we should make sure we're prepared before we enter risk though..I really don't want to die yet." She held the mostly useless blaster handle in her hand, but didn't take it from it's holster.

Isaac nodded at her and started pressing some of the controls to be able to unlock the storage area. He entered a code to be able to lock this door behind them so no one could enter. Isaac moved out of the room motioning Violet to come with him.

Violet nodded and followed silently behind, looking around carefully and watchfully. She was silent and cautiously slow in every movement, but followed closely behind Isaac.

Status
Not open for further replies.