The Last Bastion: Bunker Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that there might be a shortage of marbles and hostess twinkies in post Apocalyptic America. To that end, it would explain why there are so many bandits in the Southeast :bigmouth:

Plot twist absolutely nobody saw coming: Omar is an asshole and does an asshole thing.

Reactions: Orion
Posted. @Tempest forgot to post this round. I can do a collaboration with her later to help push her end further along, when/if she gets to reading this. :ferret:

If there are any questions, as always, ask.

Also, for perspective on those who don't know what plexiglass is, here. The black lines are plexiglass walls. The brown line is line of sight--you can see through plexiglass walls. Not an infinite number of them, only about 1-4 of them depending on how thick they are, but that should give you an idea of what it's like down there.

Yo, ladies and gents, just wondering when posts are coming along. :ferret:

Probably Monday for me. Gonna write posts at work after my weekend because the weekend is reserved for video games and Varden. :P

Hah, thought that might happen. Good times.

Hah, thought that might happen. Good times.

I did have to consider the situation. All of my plans (post-you shooting Carolyn's dad) ended in violence. But

A: Using one of her swords would give too much warning. (While her rifle was already safety-off and on full auto)
B: Using the grenade launcher might have killed Jenvive, while she wouldn't mind killing Jenvive, she didn't move to stop Omar from killing the General Either so she can't use that rationale.
C: You can't trust a backstabber.
D: Goes 2x for Muties :p

Hey now. Mutants are your friends. Just look at Ulga. Helga? Short, squat and fanged from the Shadow Zone. :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
Hey Brovs, gonna get a post up tomorrow

• Thank You
Hey now. Mutants are your friends. Just look at Ulga. Helga? Short, squat and fanged from the Shadow Zone. :3

I'd burn it at the steak. But Brucey doesn't burn steaks except on special request.

:p

I'm going to have to put this RP to rest due to some personal issues and schedule conflicts. Sorry, everybody. It was a good experiment while it lasted, though. :ferret:

I'm going to have to put this RP to rest due to some personal issues and schedule conflicts. Sorry, everybody. It was a good experiment while it lasted, though. :ferret:
I'm starting to feel like arsenic to this story.

It was an honor writing with you, Brovo and company. Sad to see this story go, but for what it was worth, the journey was well worth its weight in radiation-less gold bricks :bsmile:.

• Thank You
---Personal---​

Name: 'Merc name' Corypheus 'real name' Max
Sex: Male
Appearance: Stands at a high 6'4 tall.
coconut_man_by_aenaluck-d92l3df.jpg
History Type:
Ex-Raider
Biography: Born to a slaver colony in the midst of raider territory, Max was unlucky enough to be forced into a program for breeding warriors to sell to raider crews. Already with the added advantage of unmutaded DNA and a very physical form he quickly became a favorite of his teacher's, as he came to call them, and underwent physical augmentation at the age of 20 to replace his arms with prosthetics able to handle the kick of his custom hand cannons moddified to fire 50. cal rifle rounds. By the age of 19 he was the reatest warrior his clan had ever raised and was quickly bought for a large quantity of fuel drugs and ammunition. He was renamed under the guise of Corypheus and forced to do the mans bidding. He quickly became one of the most feared raiders across the land and even drawing the attention of quite a few bounty hunters. None could take him though. He was a towering force of raw fury and anyone who daired to try and take him always met their end.

It wasn't until his master was finally assasinated that he gained the freedom to leave, and so he did. The raider clan quickly fell apart as the surviving members dissolved into the stronger ones or were simply squashed out. But Max din't care. He was finally free no longer bound to the bond of his evil master and the corrupted name he had been bestowed. While he was still widely recognizeable as Corypheus, he coyuld still finally go where he wanted.

---Technical---​
(Note: All traits are custom traits. You start with 7 points! Points are used to create and upgrade traits.)

Cybernetics: (If you have any cybernetics, describe them here! Keep in mind that you're limited to two cybernetic implants to start with, anything more than that is a little too complicated for the tech level right out the gate.)
  • Prosthetic arms: Titanium plexi-weave muscles provide durability and shock absorbtion while a high torqe engine and gears provide improved lifting throwing and punching strength.

Weapon Mods: Dual meteorite ore hand cannons, modified to chamber 50. cal rifle rounds

Other: (A non-weapon utility that doesn't fall under a mech, mutation, weapon mod, or cybernetic implant? Describe it here! Note that you have to unlock at least one class before you can design other abilities, such as nanobots or jump packs, or additional armour, or et cetera!)
  • Slave Collar: token to be given to a deserving character.
  • Merc supply cache knowledge: Ability to locate raider supply caches which could contain usefull amunition gear or weapons or life saving supplies like food water and medacine.
  • Bad Reputation: People know who he is and know not to get in a fight with him. Worse prices for supplies, les chance of being disturbed.

Signature: The Ever Humble and Inquisetive "Traveler"

This RP has been put down and is no longer running. Sorry to disappoint you. :ferret:

Status
Not open for further replies.