1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The largest street gang in America.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Captain Nic, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54162036

This link was posted to me by an anonymous person.

It's a video about police culture. All footage included can be very disturbing.

Show Spoiler
    I've never gotten anything like what is shown in this video where I live.

Now, If you've seen something like the incidents shown ever before, this is the place to discuss it.

tl;dr : Police cruelty. Is it still at large?

2. "Sounds just like you to be so greedy." Harmony giggles and kiss him softly.

3. "In what way?" Harmony's hand slowly wander his body.

4. "You're on top."

5. "You're so lazy." Harmony took off her shirt.

6. So where comes in the part of me not being American and my country being wholly different to the US come in? I mean, that's usually when people shut up.

7. It doesn't. Your country, as a whole, sucks. This is well-established. (No offense) But the discussion is about American police, not about Venezuela.

8. Stop depressing everyone Darkness! Venezuela doesn't exist!

Ric, don't you think the first two of these 3 Laws promote the wrong attitude? If the golden rule is to stay alive, then that's just gonna make officers defensive, paranoid and trigger-happy, isn't it? They're gonna treat the world as some sort of gauntlet that they have to run, rather than a generally lawful place that just needs a bit of intervention here and there.

When I was in the army, the golden rule was integrity... a bit vague you may say, but at least it put us in the right frame of mind. Finish your shift alive instantly conjures up the image of war and conflict...

Or am I wrong?

9. The way I was taught, the best means to avoid putting yourself in danger - and therefore make it home alive - is to be diplomatic. Diffuse the situation and keep the bullets from flying in the first place. That means being courteous and tactful as possible.

On the other hand, if someone is waving a weapon at you, don't hesitate to do what you have to.

10. I always forget that!

Oh well.

I'll step off now, no good input on what good law enforcement is supposed to mean except from american television and video games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.