FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Genres
Romance, Slice of Life, Fantasy
15qouw1.png

Credits to a person who has left this community, who some of us know, some of this 'theme' is from 'Shounen Senpai's planned roleplay, 'Anomaly'.
I loved his style.

Character Sheet/Information (Okay take a moment to ask yourself.) | Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion
| In-Character (coming soon!)

Character Sheet (July 26, 2016)
Out-of-Character/Plot Discussion Thread//Information Thread (July 25, 2016)
In-Character Thread - N/A

Open/Closed Signups?: Closed.

Welcome! You're currently in the CS dump!
Wait, wait I meant CS thread.
DON'T POST YOUR RANDOM OOC STUFF IN HERE. IF YOU DO I'LL BE SO CRANKY.
ONLY YOUR CS!!

Please post your CS in this format:
Note: * = Optional

{Insert ANIME face claim}
Color Code:

Basics:
Name:
Birthday:

Sex:
Sexuality:

Mental:
Mental Illnesses
Dislikes:(5)
*Hobbies:
Personality in a nutshell:(3-6 sentences.)
*Fears:

Others
History:
Team:
*Theme Song:
Relationships:
(fill this out once all the slots are occupied/based on personality.)
*Face Claim:
(This will make it easier for me to make a banner, unless you choose to make your own.)

Physical Illnesses

[/hr]
(God I hate codes. Don't mind the attachment below.)

Attachments

• Title.png
    Title.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
W I P

13b5edb3257bc002735946ee45c71dc40f49bb04_hq.gif

›Quote‹
"If you need me, check behind the scenes!"

›Color Code‹
#cc354c

tumblr_mlpjxtwCow1qjekjeo1_500.gif

"I'm not your daddy, and you're not my dolly~!"

embed.php

›Name‹
Benjamin (Benji) Brown

›Birthday‹
05/10/1998
May 10th, 1998

›Age‹

›Sex‹
Male

›Sexuality‹
Homosexual

giphy.gif

"I'm just here to make people smile~!"

embed.php

›Mental Illnesses‹
N/A

›Likes‹
Animals | Cheesy Romance movies | Plays | Painting | Candy of all kinds

›Dislikes‹
Rudeness | Exceptionally tall people | Spicy foods | Gore | Horror movies

›Hobbies‹
Painting | Acting & working backstage | Collecting vintage pictures | Eating possibly everything in his kitchen

›Personality in a nutshell‹
Benji is a very... Outgoing person. He'll definitely let you know his opinion on something that has caught his interest, and probably a few extra words if you make him mad because... He doesn't have a filter. He's also clumsy, sometimes ignorant, and will probably be the one who runs into danger first without thinking about the risks and consequences. If someone were to become his friend, he'll most likely cling onto that person and hopefully never have to let them go, only because his little group of friends is small as it is. He'll probably gift them with small treats, such as candies and cookies, and just do whatever he possibly can to make them happy.

›Fears‹
The possibility of being alone | Dark rooms/Things he can't see | Water | Meatballs.
Don't ask about the last one.

tumblr_n3a8mg0jiB1r922azo1_500.gif

"I'm not very interesting, as you can see, but I hope you like it!"

embed.php

›History‹
Benji lived with his grandmother all throughout his childhood, only because his parents were always busy with their jobs, and would've never been there for him. Even though he lived with someone other than his parents, his childhood was still really nice. He hadn't been very spoiled, but his grandmother would always get him something for his birthday, and she let him live under her roof, which was like a birthday present every day in his opinion. But for that he was always grateful with anything ever given to him.

Around his first year in high school, his grandmother had passed away. The loss of her caused him to become anti-social and he'd ignore anyone who tried to talk to him, even if they had been friends for a very long time. He just refused to acknowledge people, possibly depending himself in his little hole.
(WIP)

›Team‹
Drama

›Theme Song‹
Currently at the top right hand corner :3

›Relationships‹
N/A

›Crush‹
N/A

›Face Claim‹
Nai from Karneval~

›Physical Illnesses‹
Minor limping in his left leg

tumblr_n3ewhgSnBb1tx5qt5o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_nqlbx7xeIX1tm97tqo1_500.gif

"I'm going to be one of the best writers this world has ever seen."
c o l o r • c o d e
FC0000 // Red[bg=black]
embed.php

n a m e
Stella Hathaway
b i r t h d a y
2nd February
a g e
Eighteen
s e x
Female
s e x u a l i t y
Demi-Biromantic Asexual

embed.php

m e n t a l • i l l n e s s e s
N/A
l i k e s
Cats | Food | Reading | Romance | Winter
d i s l i k e s
Blood | Rain | Dogs | Insects | Spoilers
h o b b i e s
Writing | Reading | Cooking | Shopping | Bossing Others | Photography | Dressing Up
n u t s h e l l • p e r s o n a l i t y
Stella Hathaway is a haughty individual, which is no surprise given her intelligence, skillset, and how much people praised her. She knows that she is the best of the best and doesn't hesitate to let everyone else know, too. She is also very blunt, which doesn't mix well with her condescending nature. Underneath her superior exterior, Stella is extremely childish. She's a spoiled brat who will throw a tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants, or things aren't going her way. That being said, she's also very emotional.
f e a r s
Heights | Arachnophobia | Clowns

embed.php

h i s t o r y
Stella was born to a wealthy (mansion-living, maids, multiple cars, and a huge pool) family in Berlin, Germany. She was the only child of two adults who had more money than they knew what to do with. So, as a solution, they showered her with love and affection in the form of giving her whatever she wanted, no matter how high the price was. As an infant, she had more toys than she truly needed, and was always wearing expensive baby clothing. Her parents spent as much time as humanely possible with her until she reached the age of three. That's when she had a nanny to take care of her, and her parents threw themselves back into work. Of course, they didn't completely ignore her. They still spent time outside of work with her and gave her the occasional, random present.

With nothing to take up her time in between her parents random visits, they thought that it was best for her to be homeschooled. For two years, she was being taught constantly, saved for the weekends. By the time that she actually began school, she was far above the rest of her class. After a few days, she was put into the advanced class, yet still managed to be the best of the best. Such news made her parents proud. They were constantly gushing about her smarts to other people and always putting her report cards on the refrigerator so everyone could see them. If she wasn't an egotistical, spoiled brat before, she definitely was then.

It was around the age of ten that she started to become interested in writing. She was always an avid reader, which showed in her higher-than-average reading level. With her immense love for books and her creativity, she had began to write random stories that never had an ending since she never finished them. One day, her teacher had asked to read one of her writings, and then proceeded to gush about the untapped potential that she had. She said that she never seen another child her age with such a talent. Those words are what made her decide to pursue her desire and set a goal to become the best writer the world has ever seen. They wouldn't know what hit them!

(In this five year time jump, she had moved to Japan at the age of thirteen years old. Her mother had always desired to live in Japan for reasons unknown to her, so, they had packed up their things and left. It wasn't hard getting settled with the amount of money they had. Soon enough, they had gotten a rhythm and were comfortable living in Japan.)

It was when she was fifteen that she began to write her very first story. The one that she was determined to publish. She decided to do a fantasy fiction book as her first one. She wrote anytime that she could. During lunch, breaks in class, before school, and after school. Stella's mind was constantly at work, gears turning even when she slept. And she wasn't necessarily writing chapters. She could be jotting down notes of what to put in her story depending on if something inspired her. No matter what she wrote, it always pertained to her story. It wasn't until she hit the age of sixteen that she actually finished her draft and went through the process to get it published. It was a few months after it hit the shelves, but it soon blew up to be apart of New York Times' Best Seller list. At that moment, she was the youngest famous author there was.

Ryouta Arashi, who, at the time, was an enemy of Stella's, had came into her life at the age of seventeen. The two butt heads a lot since Stella happened to be the type of person that Ryouta disliked, and she... just disliked anyone who disliked her. The only thing that they bonded over was their love for the Arts. She would openly gawk at Ryouta's art pieces, while he would always be up to read one of her writings. The road to the somewhat friendship they have now was a rocky one, but they made it in the end. Being a year older than her, their paths split when Ryouta graduated and headed off to college. Stella knew that they wouldn't be attending the same college, so she had bid a permanent farewell to Ryouta. After all, people got extremely busy once they entered college.

Now, at the ripe age of eighteen, Stella is a freshman at a college that specializes in Creative Writing. Life's been hectic, but she has been managing to get by and balance everything somewhat perfectly. Little does she know that everything was about to get a bit more chaotic.
t e a m
Writers
t h e m e • s o n g
Primadonna Girl // Marina & the Diamonds
r e l a t i o n s h i p s
f a c e • c l a i m
Alice Nakiri // Shokugeki no Sōma
p h y s i c a l • i l l n e s s e s
Albinism | Asthma | Near-Sighted
o c c u p a t i o n
College Student | Writer | Barista
[/bg]

✨ Sadie Gare ✨

"You're you. Other people are not you. Therefore, they should not control you."

Color Code:
Plum, light yellow

Basics:
Name:
Sadie Eliza Gare (formerly David Nicholas Gare)

Nickname(s):
Klutz,
Davey (one she particularly hates, but only the most stubborn of her family members will call her this), Fudge Pants (what Luca calls her in retaliation to her calling him "Peanut Boy")

Birthday:
February 14th ❤

Sex:
Transgender female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Mental:
Mental Illnesses?:
Anxiety/atelophobia, BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder)

>>History<<
>>Watching movies with Luca<<
>>Words<<
>>Music (preferably music you can dance to)<<
>>Current events<<

Dislikes:
>>Uneducated people<<
>>Bigots<<
>>Spiders<<
>>Clowns<<
>>People with naturally whiny voices<<

Hobbies:
>>Reading<<
>>Singing<<
>>Attempting to write song lyrics<<
>>Wasting the day watching videos<<
>>Observing her cat<<
>>Gardening<<
>>Practicing any instrument she can get her hands on (she's particularly good at playing the piano, trumpet, and cello)<<

Personality in a nutshell:
Sadie is quite the quirky character. She is definitely hard to take in, being easily excited, extremely friendly, and curious. She loves learning about people, but she really has problems with boundaries-- at least when she first meets you. Sadie can be a bit clumsy and forgetful, but her amiable nature may lead someone to be more lenient and willing to work with her. While the girl is usually very bubbly, she is still a force to be reckoned with when upset. Sadie gets very defensive of herself and those who are close to her, sparing no mercy on anyone who angers her. She is very confident in herself for the most part, but is occasionally subject to extreme bouts of stress and panic attacks. Her BDD may make her seem a bit vain, because she'll sometimes spend hours staring at herself in a mirror or trying to "perfect" her appearance, but in reality that simply isn't the case.

Fears:
>>Clowns (caulrophobia)<<
>>Spiders (arachnophobia)<<
>>Not being good enough (atelophobia)<<
>>Choking (pnigerophobia)<<
>>Loneliness (autophobia)<<
>>Failure (kakorrhaphiaphobia)<<

"Oops, my bad!"

Others:
History:
Sadie grew up a bit... different. But it didn't seem different at first-- at least not to her. She grew up with strict parents (the kind that don't let you be outside past sunset or eat candy no matter how old you are), but she grew up as a he, and her parents both wanted her to be just like her father. Strong, gruff, protective, and able to provide for the family. Maybe their son would even be a cop or soldier or doctor when he grew up! But Sadie (David, back then) didn't feel comfortable in her own skin. She envied the girls she went to school with, upset that she couldn't paint her nails or wear sparkly shirts. Of course, Sadie didn't tell anyone about this. She even forced her parents to sign her up for a few sports and she tried hanging out with boys and she even said she had a few crushes on her female classmates (okay some of them were real).
Eventually, after spending time online and meeting more people in chat groups like her, Sadie realized she was transgender. At the age of 15, she came out to her parents as transgender, earning her a boot in the ass and her parents' refusal to take care of her any more. She moved in with her best friend of five years Luca, living with him and his parents for a month or so before moving in with her aunt. Her aunt Laura was infuriated with Sadie's parents, so she let her "new" niece take estrogen pills and get surgery to actually "become" a woman. Her name was legally changed as well, transitioning from David Nicholas Gare to Sadie Eliza Gare. When she came back to school, Sadie was incredibly scared. Maybe everyone would just think she was a new student? Most people did, actually. Guys even hit on her at first.
When Sadie saw Luca again, she explained everything to him. Gladly, they were still best friends and are to this day. They made sure to enroll and get accepted into the same college (which happened- yay!) and they hang out more often than most friends. Some people have mistaken them for boyfriend and girlfriend, which would be a huge possibility if Luca wasn't gay. But, hey! They're happy as best friends.

Team:
Music

Theme Song:

Relationships:
N/A

Face Claim:
Ami Kawashima from "Toradora!"

Physical Illnesses:
N/A

College student//Employee at "Smoothie World" (located in the mall's food court)
^^^I just made up some random shit o3o^^^

Voice:
Feathers Across The Seasons (Rin's parts)
|| In Case You Want To Hear It In English?? o3o

Warning Phone Users: A lot of gifs are below.
large.gif

Color Code: Normal Orange

img.php

giphy.gif

"Aha! Sorry! Sorry!"
Name:
Ryouta Arashi

Nicknames:
Ryou, Ying and Yang, 'Jack Ryder', Mr Jellal

Birthday:
October 24th

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Bisexual

img.php

4c6055a4d2f565604420524706f13628_480.jpg

"I'll fucking kill you, don't screw with me or my friends."

Mental Illness:
- A mild case of Split Personality,
this only happens when he sees somebody getting hurt that he's close to.

- Painting
- Bubblegum
- Being Outside
- Motorcycles

Dislikes:
- Rude Obnoxious People
- Being in Tight Closed in Spaces
- Cigrettes
- Kpop
- Peanuts (Don't Ask.)

Hobbies:
- Mostly all the Sports
- Painting
- Drawing Stupid Manga
- Jumping out Windows (He does this often when he's on the first floor.)

- Cooking
- Fishing
- Watching the Stars
- Exploring

He's mostly pretty happy and kids around a lot, though if you hurt him or one of his friends,
his reasonable side 'switches off'. Mostly what gets him back to earth is the calling of a friend. He gets embarrassed easily, and sometimes gets extremely jealous.
When is reasonable side is offline he gets really irritated at mostly everything,
and is perfectly emotionless. The only problem is after Ryouta comes back to his senses most of the time
if his friend doesn't stop him, he's clueless on what he's done. Although his offline side is very careful,
after all he doesn't want to go to jail, so it's named 'self-defense.' Normally though he's pretty good about situations,
by pretty good means he's the one usually TRYING to break up the fights. Not starting them.
Though if it involves violence and you accidentally hit him... It's most likely he'll join.

img.php

latest

Ever since he was little he was no match for his older brother.
As soon as he hit the age where 'responsibilities' could be fulfilled it was,
why can't you be more like your brother? If you were smart like your brother we'd let you have friends!
Every day he'd hide in his room covering his ears as his parents would yell at each other and at him.
His parents soon divorced when he reached high school, they wanted nothing to do with each other.
By this time his brother was clueless about what was going on at home so Ryouta was on his own.

In middle school he found his passion along with some friends, but he wasn't allowed to hang out with them.
He'd draw a group photo of his friends and he'd show his parents. Though all he got in reply was,
"How about your homework? If you can waste your time with this garbage then you can study!"
This was the time he made friends with Sadie, who was known as David, and her shadow,
Luca. He took a liking to the pair and often went on adventures with them, though as soon as he came home,
he wasn't allowed to make phone calls. Especially the day where he was covered with twigs and mud.
His parents forbade him to hang out with them again, he'd often make small phone calls but he stopped
after he reached high school.

Heading back to high school he met his friend/enemy Stella. They butt heads a lot, and it all started with the manga
he drew. They disagreed and competed on a lot of things but he enjoyed her writing, he doesn't mind
acknowledging it and she was fine with it. Though soon after they graduated they parted. They were done.
Nothing to compete, after all they had to move on with their lives.
Additionally with this he hung out with others, most were made in middle school.

Between middle school he 'created' his own imaginary friend. Being forced to isolate he created
his split personality. It was his best friend in the world, though it'd end up being his guardian,
it caused trouble in middle school, not so much high school.
His brother often went out and came back the smell of perfume when he did come home.

For this reason Ryouta is very clingy to the friends he can get.
Though soon enough as college started he stopped talking to them,
well until a few weeks after it started...
and it all started with a phone call.

(WIP)

img.php

large.gif

"I can't help that I want to be near you."

Team:
Artist

Theme Songs:
Regular:
Split Personality:

Relationships:
Crush:

Face Claim:
Haru Yoshida from My Little Monster

College Student || Waiter

tumblr_mc20liUxB31rshzuyo1_500.gif

"Really?"
[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]​

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Last edited:

Alice Chamberlain

2197300i

"So...it seems you are interested in me, huh?"

Color Code: #0a9908 Green

• hOY4pm99MxefIg_aqP5SR8mW7p0.jpg

"What's this, some kind of dating profile?"

Name:
    Alice Chamberlain

Birthday: July 5

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

• img-thing

"I'm not crazy, just a bit strange sometimes...I swear."

Mental Illnesses:

Bipolar

Animals | Music | Singing | Costumes | Sweets | Green | Orange | Cheesecake

Dislikes:
    Storms | Commercials | Vegetables | Spiders | Bees | Cherries

Hobbies:
    Singing | Guitar | Drums | Reading | Making outfits | Changing hairstyles

Alice has two ways she normally acts. At some points in time she can be very happy, upbeat and outgoing. She will like to joke around and have fun. On the other hand, there are times when she can be depressed and a lot darker, in a bit of a scary way. There also seems to be moments where she'll purposely act different and know it because she is trying to act more like a specific character that she created. She loves to create personas related to her music, and she'll act like them at times. Some of these personas include sweet, adorable characters while others are cool bad asses. She'll also make whole different looks for these characters, which is something she enjoys doing.

Fears:
    Thunder | Scarecrows | Jellyfish | Pain

• 2015%2B-%2B1

"I don't want any sympathy. I can get through things with my own strength."

Alice was born by a Japanese American couple. Her mother was born in Japan, while her father was an American. They had meant when her father had taken a trip to Japan. The two stayed together and her father moved to Japan to be with her mother. After their marriage they had Alice, such as a normal couple and family would. Everything started out fine and Alice was a happy young baby girl. She started to grow, always with an interest in music. Her mother was largely into music, so she began to teach little Alice a few instruments and singing.

It was when Alice was about 12 when her mother and her ended up in a car accident which put Alice and her mother in the hospital. Her mother was put into a coma, while Alice just needed some time to heal. Some time later, Alice was released, but she continued to visit her mother. Her father started to neglect Alice because he was always concerned about his coma-ridden wife. Alice was left to take care of herself, and learn more about music on her own, which was also her only happiness.

After a year of her mother in a coma, the woman died. Upon her death, Alice's father lost himself in gambling and drinking. He lost all their money, and got more from loan sharks. By the time Alice was 15 they had lost everything and when they lost their house in the end, her father disappeared and left Alice by herself. She was homeless for some time and again the only thing she had was music, her voice.

Alice was put out into the streets and lived homeless until someone heard her voice. When he heard her voice, he brought her to some building and said that he wanted her to sing. It turns out he was is the music business. She did, and that was the start of her career as a teenage singer where she was able to gain some money. That money when to living expenses and the lone sharks that her father continued to use to get more money for gambling and sent them to Alice to deal with.

She wasn't very big as a teenage singer, as she was more busy going through high school. After high school, she decided she wanted to go to college. The company let her, as long as she still continued to work in music to gain the money for tuition. She went to a school that would specifically help her music career. At the age of 20 she is now in college, and is a minor famous singer. She isn't very big, but there are some people who have heard her music and she has a few fans. She plans to become bigger and gain her presence in the music world. She had developed multiple persona's she uses when singing on stage. They are based off of what types of songs she sings, ranging from happier pop songs to hardcore rock.

Her father still seems to gamble and loan money from loan sharks. They continue to come to her to give them back their money that her father refuses to reimburse. She still has to use some of her money to pay them or else they threaten to do hurt to her instead of her father.

• SKoMIBPlSNU.jpg

"I'm a gummy bear, in a gummy world! Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else to say."

Team:

Music

Theme Song:
    Fences | Panic Station

Voice:
    Tokio Funka | Romantic Hero

Relationships:
    Savitar Cedar | Friend

*Face Claim:
    Gumi from Vocaloid

Physical Illnesses:
    N/A

College Student | Singer at CrimsonRose Records

Last edited:
len_kagamine_render_o3_by_fujoshi_kuro-d635jlu.png

M3lBZlc.png

Color Code
Gold

tumblr_static_len_kagamine_render_by_radcliffeftshin-d4xxbu5.png

Basics

Name
Luca Axel Morgan

Birthday
April 1st

Sex
Male

Sexuality
Homosexual

len_kagamine_x_depressed_reader_____red_to_black__by_x_immortalheichou_x-d7wc07z.jpg

Mental

Mental Illnesses
Extreme Social Anxiety

~Singing~
~His Friends~
~Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream~
~Sleeping~
~Movie Dates with Sadie~
~Big Shirts~
~Theatrical Singing~

Dislikes
~Doing anything in front of people that isn't singing~
~Overly annoying people~
~Sports~
~Compliments (he's not sure how to respond to them)~
~Running out of Ice Cream~
~Talking Deeply About Himself~
~BUGS OF ANY KIND~

Hobbies
~Singing~
~Some Dancing~
~Playing Many Instruments (Best at Piano/Guitar/Violin)~
~Learning new Instruments~

Personality in a nutshell
Luca is a really nice and caring person, but is quite shy around people he doesn't know. If he's with Sadie or someone else he is close to, he can always be heard singing or humming about something, his life basically being a musical. When he's comfortable, he's incredibly happy-go-lucky and bubbly and lovable. Underneath, he's secretly quite a sad person, but won't tell anyone or ever let it show.

Fears
Being left alone, Fears he's not good enough for anything, Fears no one likes him

large.jpg

Others

History (Slight WIP? unsure yet ^^)
Luca grew up in a normal household, his mom being a stay-at-home mother and his father being a very successful lawyer, so he lived a very comfortable life. He was a good student, never getting anything lower than a B in his life and he had gone through most of school with his best friend David (now Sadie). The two were inseparable ever since they met and they would tell each other everything, well almost everything. It was no secret to anyone that Luca was gay, but no one knew of his secret crush on his best friend. How he managed to keep it a secret for years, he didn't know, but he managed it. Then, some time during high school, David moved in with Luca and his parents for about a month for some reason that David wouldn't tell Luca no matter how much he pestered the other. After the month, David moved in with his aunt and soon after, David became Sadie. This change was a complete shot to the heart to Luca since he never knew David was trans in the first place, but Luca grew to live with being happy that his best friend was happy. After high school was over, the two of them made sure to enroll in and get accepted to the same college to further their music careers.

Team
Music

Theme Song

Relationships

Face Claim
Kagamine Len VOCALOID

Physical Illnesses
N/A

School Radio DJ (he doesn't talk, just plays music); Paid entertainer when asked; Works at Smoothie World with Sadie

Other
Voice Sample

[BG=WHITE][/BG][BG=WHITE][/bg][BG=WHITE]
Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne[/bg]
[BG=WHITE]

"Me? A genius? HAHAHAHA Oooh~ what's that over there?"

psh.jpg
Color Code:
#ff1493

B A S I C S

Name:
Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne

Birthday:
May 5

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

M E N T A L

Mental Illnesses:
Slight Depression
ADHD

Cute things | literature | gardens | rain | laughter

Dislikes:
Liars | rude people | sadness | rain | dairy products

Hobbies:
Cooking | writing | reading books | staring at the sky | cloud watching

Cordelia Armethia Nelus De Yourne is probably the idiot of the group. She is often stuck in her own world, clumsy, an air head, and tends to lose focus quite easily. She's prone to daydreaming and absentmindedness, prone to accidents and chaos, and most of all, prone to getting lost easily. While some people assume that she used her money or her body to do great things, the truth is she didn't. Sure, she lacks focus but the truth is she is so focused that the rest of the world simply disappears, causing her to often miss what's going on around her

But despite all this, Candy is unusually good at answering riddles and is really smart in an unconventional way. She can maintain her good grades in all of her subjects without studying and can write great literary pieces without thinking too much. She has a habit of being cutting people off in midsentence just so she can grab a pen and paper to write down what she's thinking. She also has surprising levels of knowledge on unexpected topics such as marine biology and foreign languages.

Overall, Candy is an insecure genius hiding beneath the airhead persona. The reason why she does this is because she doesn't like it when others judge her or worry about her. She also doesn't like to trust anyone since she always thinks that they'll betray her in the end. She often keeps her true emotions and problems to herself, hiding everything behind a smile. She doesn't take criticism and judgment very well and it makes her insecure so she writes down all her emotions, stress, and frustrations and turns it into a literary piece. Her works are usually morbid stories and poems with a twisted ending or a sickening plot twist.

Fears
Being discovered as a genius
Being judged and betrayed
Creepy crawlies

O T H E R S

History:
Candy was born in an aristocratic and wealthy family in Paris, France. Her family is well known for their brilliance and for their will to achieve perfection at all cost. Thus, this is where Candy's story began.

At such a young age, Candy was trained to be the perfect daughter: she was trained to be smart, to be beautiful, to be a true lady, the list can just go on and on. She was enrolled at a prestigious school where everyone is smart and rich.. which means competition and expectations will be brutal.

Candy was forced to study day and night for academics and she's taking extra classes for manners and etiquette. She liked it at first, especially when her parents praises her at how good she's doing at school but as she grew up, she realized that she wasn't happy being perfect and that it takes too much work.She realized that her family won't accept her if she isn't perfect in their eyes.

She also realized how much her parents value their reputation than her when she came home from school with a failed test paper. Her parents immediately told her that she was a disgrace, a failure, and a disappointment. Candy didn't mean to fail for that test but she was sick on that day! Besides, she had a terrible headache during the test that she could barely think.

Since then, something changed between her relationship with her parents. They would barely look at Candy, even talk. She had already ruined their trust and what's worse: their expectations. Thus, Candy began acting like an idiot and soon became the black sheep of the family, thinking that when she acts like that, there will be no expectations for her to meet and no dreams to fulfill.

Her parents couldn't take it, especially since Candy ruined her parents' "perfect" reputation by being an idiot and an airhead. They sent her away from France(with financial support of course) and let her live her own life (with relatives checking out on her whenever they feel like it). Candy was very happy that she's away from her parents but at the same time, she felt hurt. Her being sent away only proves how little she meant to them. She felt betrayed.

Candy decided to move on, had her own apartment and enrolled herself in a regular high school. She thought she can be herself but she thought wrong. When she showed her intelligence and brilliance while she's in class, she became a victim of bullying. Her classmates told her how they hated that she's smart, beautiful and rich. This is where her love for writing came in.

She wrote down all her feelings and emotions on paper whenever she can. There was an instance where she was walking down the street with a notebook in hand, writing down her emotions when she bumped into Ryouta and the notebook flew out of her grasp. Ryouta accidentally read what she's writing and poof! Since then, they became friends.

Candy survived high school thanks to writing (and Ryouta). Writing cured her loneliness and filled the void in her heart. Writing helped her deal with her depression and when she finally had the courage to share her writings, she published it on the internet.

Candy immediately became an internet sensation after that. She didn't expect her stories to become a success. She thought it would be a flop since she just wrote the stories out of whim but as it turns out, she was wrong. Her most famous story "Peppermint Kisses" became a huge success that she's now known to the internet world as "Candy" (her trademark is a cute drawing of a wrapped candy).

Team:
Writer

Theme Song:
Relationships:

*Face Claim:
Megurine Luka of Vocaloid

Physical Illnesses:
Shellfish and Crustacean Allergies

College Student | Writer | Part-time florist

Extra:
Her story, Peppermint Kisses, sounds like a romantic story but in truth, it's a thriller. It is a guy who became a serial killer because of his broken heart, seeking vengeance to the girls who did it over the years. Before he kills his victims, he kisses them and his lips taste like peppermint.
[/bg]

Last edited:
embed.php

Heiwajima.Shizuo.600.1093742.jpg

"Nice. You believe yourself to be interesting. Character wise, you all fall flat."

Color Code:
#333399, Indigo
hr.png

tumblr_lq4lysStFu1qinsnao1_500.gif

"Nothing basic about me."
embed.php

Name:
Kenji Kojima

Birthday:
January 25th

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
"NO ANSWER"

Bisexual

hr.png

giphy.gif

"What's with all these personal questions?!"
embed.php

Mental Illnesses:

Social Anxiety, when nervous tends to lash out in anger
Anger Management Issues

| Summer | Reading/Writing | Dogs | Cats | Cute Things

Dislikes:
| People | Research | Spoilers | Cockroaches | Horror Movies

Hobbies:
Painting | Writing | Reading | Napping

On the surface, Kenji is a jerk and an arrogant ass who seems to be wrapped up in himself. In reality, he's a big softie that puts on airs for the sake of protecting himself. His friends know that he worries about people viewing him as stupid and weak, when in reality it's the farthest from the truth. He also likes to help others when he thinks people aren't looking, and tends to secretly scare people from hurting his friends. He also can be easily angered and is willing to fight anyone who puts him on edge too much. Much like Ryouta, he tends to be very defensive of his friends, though he never 'switches off' and remains ration throughout the fight. His most dangerous and terrifying is when he gets quieter.

Fears:
Being Discovered As A Writer | Losing Control | Unpopularity | Losing His Friends
hr.png

giphy.gif

"Psh, I guess this is fine. Since it's the end."
embed.php

History:
"Don't worry about them, Kenji."

But he did. Ever since he was little he was bullied, and as a result started to write. Because he was afraid of reality, he decided to run. Then his parents stumbled across his notes and asked to see the writing. During middle school, he was published under a pen name. When he met Ryouta, he had been afraid and nervous. As time passed in Middle School, he became more confident, ready to tell them the truth about latest hit book. Then he moved.

Without anywhere to go he decided that instead of being afraid he'd be the bully. He'd be loud and obnoxious and push people into something he was more comfortable processing. He didn't see his friends from Middle School again, afraid to let them see what he'd become, but he couldn't afford to be alone. In school, he surrounded himself with a posse of people he could stand to be around. They never knew the truth about Kenji, and Kenji let the fear and stress be bottled up inside him.

He became more popular and ended up becoming famous enough as a 'mystery author' that no one had ever met, that when he went to college, he had to keep his secret under wraps. To this day, he's still a very secretive person to new people, and most still praise his pen name. He currently writes a light novel series called "Damned Wishes", centering around wishes people make that ultimately backfire and leave them alone. He's stuck on his latest work, "Wishing For Friends".

Team:
Writer

Theme Song:

Relationships:
TBD Later

Face Claim:
Heiwajima Shizuo from Durarara

Physical Illnesses:
Nearsighted, has prescription Sunglasses and regular glasses​

Last edited:
Fianna_Ray_Ordesia1Anime.png
"I'll find the beauty in everything just you watch!...No feeces dont count!"
Color Code: Purple & Raspberry
Basics

Name:
Elune Valentine
Birthday: November 8th
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual

Mental
121035243.jpg
"There's not a freer spirit than a bird"

Mental Illnesses:

N/A

Nature/Animals
Comedy
Sweets
The unexpected
Dislikes:
Fear

Darkness
Being deaf
Bullies/Judgers
Bright lights

Hobbies:
Painting

Sketching
Carving/Whittling
Baking
Reading
Volunteering
BxLQp3cCYAAUjtV.jpg
"Time to clean!...Why are you looking at me like that?"

Elune is a very kind person, she always likes to see the best in others (unless their blatantly cruel). But this is kinda hidden by her shyness. With her disability shes found it difficult to communicate with others and people often find it off putting. Shes also a bit secretive since she tends to avoid the subject of her past, this gives her a mysterious aspect as well. Though she's a naturally soft mannered girl that doesn't mean shes weak in any sense. She has a stubborn streak long enough to be in the Guinness book of world records and a snapfire temper to boot if you can manage to piss her off (which granted is rather hard). Overall Elune is unpredictable but friendly.
Fears:
The dark

Accidentally ignoring somebody
Being useless
Losing her sight
Bad smells

Others
Physical Illnesses:
Deaf & Random Vertigo
History: Urg, can I rp?
Team: Art
Theme Song:
Upbeat
(WARNING @DustBunny!) Sad/Emotional
Relationships: OPEN
Face Claim: Fianna - Seirei tsukai no blade dance
DGLr05TCt4A.jpg
"Whatchya thinkin?"

Last edited:
Gou-Matsuoka-free-35128956-500-281.jpg

"Crap!...I'm going to be late!"

Color Code: #611111; Maroon

Basics
Name:
Adelaide Vang

Birthday:
February 27
Sex:
Female
Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Mental
Mental Illnesses
N/A
-Traveling
-Coffee
-Art Stores
-Carrot Cake
Dislikes:
-Sushi
-Rude People
-Being Laughed At
-Wasting Time
-Scary Movies
Hobbies:
-Drawing/Sketching/Painting
-Origami
-Cooking
Adelaide isn't afraid to speak her mind, but that doesn't mean she goes and state things bluntly. She's considerate of others feelings and treats other with respect. However, if she dislikes you then she won't hold back. Adelaide is also very reliable and loyal to those she cares about.
Fears:
-Spiders
-Dissappointing Those Around Her
-Hurting People She Loves

tumblr_mpqoep54ms1qh6t7ao1_500.gif

Others
History:

Team:
Art
Theme Song:

Relationships:
---
Face Claim:
Gou Matsuoka from Free!
Physical Illnesses:

Allergies
-College Student
-Part-Time at Library
tumblr_muu63byXjX1sojmo2o1_500.gif

WIP WIP WIP WIP

embed.php

tumblr_ntn22pupj11trcn6wo1_500.gif

"C'mon baby, you know you want this."

Color Code

tumblr_no34dgMVY31qkjqefo1_r1_500.gif

"It's not like you're going to remember anyways."
embed.php

Name
Kobe Himura

Birthday
07/04/1996
July 4th, 1996

Sex
Male

Sexuality
Bisexual

tumblr_nxtiyaimh41sqi9jto2_500.gif

"Can you just leave me be?"
embed.php

Mental Illnesses
N/A

Acting/Writing scripts from time to time | Gore movies | Secretly cooking | Parties | Astrology

Dislikes
People | Anything cheesy/romantic (Unless it's apart of a storyline in some book) | Being confined | Being played instead of being the player | Forgetting things | Did I say people yet?

Hobbies
Cooking | Flirting | Sleeping & Skipping classes

Personality in a nutshell
Kobe is the type of person who tends to like to mess with other people, though, with that, he's also a very quiet character. He doesn't normally talk unless he absolutely feels necessary, which is usually when he's trying to flirt with people. Many don't like him only because he's used them to his own self pleasure, only to leave them and never once speak to them again. He can also be very sarcastic, easily angered, and self centered. Even with his friends, which are the people who he should be kind with. He's not though, he just can't help it! It's apart of his nature to piss off everyone around him.

Fears
Nothing! (He actually is terrified of spiders though c:)

tumblr_nx53cz4KLZ1uoi4kio1_500.gif

"You annoy me."
embed.php

History
WIP

Team
Drama

Theme Song
Currently at the top right hand corner

Relationships
TBD

Face Claim
Mikaela Hyakuya from Seraph Of The End

Physical Illnesses
N/A

embed.php

original.gif

"Acting... I can't describe my love for it."

Color Code: #443358 - Lady Lavender

Light-Pink-Hand-Drawn-Divider_6-Line.png

tumblr_nuuve5gUBU1uuhqdno1_500.gif

Birthday:
May 8th

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Homosexual

tumblr_nqwlvcFPDZ1s1ivm8o1_540.gif

Mental Illnesses
Very Mild Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

Being Challenged
Music
Music Notes
Instinctual Reactions

Dislikes:
Being Surprised
Improvising
Being Unable To Act (When He's Sick Or Something Like That)
People That Dislike Actors
Messes

Hobbies:
Acting
Acting
Acting

Nickolas is a person who is very particular and obsessed with acting. Besides those few strange things, Nickolas is normally a pretty nice person. He enjoys going out with people and getting to know them. He's a bit distant at first, but as you get to know him, he becomes warmer and sweeter. He loves acting with a burning passion and, no matter who he talks to, friend or stranger, he will always speak with a passionate tone and a bright smile.

Fears:
Being Unable To Become An Actor
Being Ridiculed And Cast Out From The Realm Of Acting
Losing His Ability To Act

tumblr_nrp37wc9O21tgx5s7o6_500.gif

History:
Nickolas comes from a family of doctors, physicians, and all kinds of people who have great academic expectations for their children. He grew up in an environment where he was always expected to be the smartest in his class and be very hard-working. As a young child, Nickolas didn't fully understand the expectations he was given, so he broke them more than a few times. He slacked off on his work, he acted dumb so that his parents would leave him alone about grades, and he closed himself off from his family.

This mentality went on for a number of years, but was broken once Nickolas found the glorious art of acting. Acting, he believed, saved his life from being a living hell. With acting, he could become a doctor and a physician. He could be whatever he wanted to be and more. That fact was what captured his love. He finally gained the ability to do whatever he wanted. He obtained freedom for his soul, even if his mind and body were being chained down by his parents.

Eventually, his parents came to terms with the fact that Nickolas was a talented actor, especially considering that his approach to acting was incredibly practical. Instincts were what drove him to be a character. He transformed himself, although he was still aware that he was himself. With this new freedom, Nickolas was able to fully devote himself to the art of acting. He increased his talent and continued to do more and more work.

Team:
Drama!

Theme Song:

Relationships:
TBD

Face Claim:
Hotaru Tachibana (Aoharu X Kikanjuu)

Physical Illnesses
N/A

College Student || Community Theater Actor​

Color Code: Maroon & Peridot
otoya_3_by_risasenpairender-d57kzo6.png
"Wh-what? I lost my contacts..."
Basics
Orignal Name:
Savitar "Savi" Cedar
Other Name: Dark
Birthday: January 8th
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi bi (couldn't resist)
104451580_large_3503196_Ittoki_Otoya_full_1527077.jpg
"Th-this is embarrassing..."
Mental
Mental Illnesses:
Bouts of extreme depression|Split personality disorder|Insomnia|Hoplophobia (fear of guns)

Pranks (unless they're mean)
Parkour
Playing instruments
Poetry

Dislikes:
His mental problems
Bullies/Cruelty

Crying
Mornings
Guns

Hobbies:
Painting/Sketching

Tagging (Dark)
Parkour
Playing guitar/piano
Fostering animals
Traveling

Savitar

Savi is what you would probably label as a "happy-go-lucky" fellow with a heart of gold. He's sweet and compassionate and loves helping others. He also has a bit of a troublemaker streak, he likes to pull pranks though they're usually harmless. He loves to make people laugh even if that means making himself look like a complete goofball. Despite his exuberant carefree personality he's actually a very deep and pretty intelligent person though he never really shows it.

Dark

This is Savitar's other personality that tends to come out either when he's extremely depressed, terrified, or pissed off.
Dark is like the other side of the coin to Savi, pretty much the opposite. He's broody, sarcastic, and a loner. He doesn't like when people get too close to him this can lead to him snapping and saying something he doesn't really mean. He keeps to himself and only ever talks when hed responding to someone or when he's pissed off and chewing someone out. He has a quick temper especially when it comes to seeing others getting hurt. Despite his rough and often spiky exterior, Dark still has a heart of gold just like Savi. Just very deep...deep...deep down. He's also terrified of other people crying and children.

Fears:
Himself/Losing control

Claustrophobic
Arachnophobia
Suffocation
Being restrained
Hoplophobia
Tears/Children (Dark)

giphy (7).gif
"Hehehe..Huh?...Ehh?!"
Others
History:

Savitar despite his outgoing personality actually doesn't like to talk about his past much. Especially his childhood before high school. Through high school he was pretty much the same as he is now, maybe more hyper though (lol). During high school is where he met and became friends with a few of the others in the Project, either by being in the same school or by random. Even to this day his friends still don't know about his childhood or how Dark came to be.
Team: Art
Ittoki.Otoya.full.1896067.jpg
"Go away, I'm trying to concentrate."
Theme Song:
[Spoili]
Savitar - Upset
Savi - Romantic
Savi - Upbeat
Dark - Gloomy
Dark - Angry
[/spoili]
Relationships: