2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance
Hello everyone I am looking for a one on one roleplay with the five elements. I have an idea of what I want it too be like here's a peek and yeah just PM me if interested or just comment below. And the five elements come from Japanese culture just as a FYI.

Intro: Almost everyone can hear, see, smell, touch, and taste but it's just a matter of how and who and why? Well that's just our five senses, but what if I told you that there is such a tale where a person could smell, see and even feel such a power inside them? What if I told you one person represents each one of these powers? Well you would probably say: "Umm okay but what are these powers?" I will tell you... these powers are the five elements: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Void. Okay so now you probably interested, I can explain now. There are five kingdoms representing each element and most of it's folks can control that certain element. And there is one leader per kingdom, the leaders are decided on who is the best at controlling the element and how they manage their kingdom. So what element are you? This tale has only just begun..

(If you want more info just PM me or leave a comment below and I will gladly provide you with more about the lore of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.