The Kingdom Of Waves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to have something tonight. If not, just exclude me.

We may just start without you. I don't want to exclude, just be prepared to do a whole lot of catching up if you don't post you CS tonight okay?

Where do you guys get the pictures from?

Haha! I got all of mine from google :3 Just type in something like, "Fantasy sea creatures" and you'll get really cool results usually.

Oh, ok. thanks.

Name: Dairan Mich (pronounced Day-raan)
Species: Wylan
Personality: Rather innocent seeming at first, Dairan is quick to make friends with others though she usually doesn't get the chance. Being part Angler comes at a bitter price- she has a split personality that takes over when she is either angered or very hungry. A physical change follows the behavioral one, her eyes change to pure white, her claws extend another inch and her teeth another three, revealed when she unhinges her jaw. This side of her is quite the opposite of her normal self, more savage and bloodthirsty. While not a warrior, she cannot fight, but she can do some serious damage when needed.
Appearance:
Bio: An outcast since childhood, Dairan often finds herself alone. That doesn't mean she wants to be, though. Often seeking acceptance she has tried many times to befriend travelers in and out of the city, but is usually disappointed. Because of this she doesn't rust many people and keeps to herself when she knows she's not wanted. When she becomes extremely hungry or angered, her Angler instincts take over. Her claws and teeth extend, her is become pure white and her demeanor becomes feral. This side of her has slaughtered two sea maids and another wylan, and is another reason she is shunned by society. She currently spends her days creeping through the alleyways of the city and roaming the area around, looking for a chance at redemption for her past mistakes.

Does that work?

Reactions: Jillian Marks
Name: Arthur "Art" Joseph
Species: Warrior
Personality:Art can be very nice and kind at times, but most of the time he's really shy. He's a strong warrior, and very powerful because of his father, but he still has that part of him that wants to run and hide.
Appearance:
Water_warrior_by_JoelGomez.jpg
Bio: Art Joseph is the son of Arthur Joseph Senior. The former warrior. The greatest fighter the Kingdom Of Waves. He grew up knowing his fate of being a warrior once his father passed on. Art wasn't a big fan of it. His father trained him a lot, getting Art ready for his future warrior days. He was taught everything his father knew. But recently his father passed sooner than expected. He was killed by some kind of virus that was spread through another kingdom while he was on a mission there. He gained the sickness quickly and ended up passing there in the kingdom. When he didn't come back on the date that he was supposed to Art knew it was his time. Art has been the officially warrior for about a year now. He hate's the job, but at the same time, he never hated being a fighter. A strong warrior is what this kingdom needed and he was pretty sure he'd be able to deliver that to the kingdom. He knew he'd never be as good as his father, but he's hoping to get as close as he can to that title.

The guy... did you draw that?

Both very much Accepted! Very well developed characters I must say! I'm creating the IC now, we will begin momentarily :D

Name: Zane, or Zanny
Species: Wylan
Personality: Throughtful, observant, and quiet. She prefers stability, and clings unnecessary to things at times, whether emotionally or physically. Her opinion in life it so be seen rather than heard, and if you are neither seen nor heard, the better. She will not be unkind, though will usually not be very cooperative. She goes her own way, even if she does cling to something moving in the opposite direction. Stubbornness could also be considered one of her characteristics.
Appearance: Her appearance right'cha. (obviously not my art. I stake no claim to it)
Bio: From a young age, she hated the constant bustling of the sea. The currents pushing this way and that, or the other folk in the deeps making their own waves... She wished for stability from the start. A good root to cling to, kelp to get tangled in so she wouldn't be forced to go anywhere not of her own decision. Her way is the only way she'll willingly travel, possibly because she was lead astray by some young merfolk boys around her age a loonng time ago. She had been coerced into embarrassing herself, and from that point on vowed never to let another beings' words convince her to do something she doesn't truly wish to do.
Now, she is a bit of an outcast of her own doing. She tends kelp gardens outside of town and builds coral shelters for fish. The actual fish of the ocean are like her 'birds', and she loves watching them from her stationary position in her garden.

Awaiting your approval, sorry it's done so late. >_>;

Sorry if I do not write a hole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.