The Job

• Thread starter deadtotheworld18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunita bows her head at the other woman to be polite. Being at a bar again was just a bit nerve wracking but was happy that Zero would help this woman as well. She smiled back at Zero slightly before heading wordlessly to the door. What if her boss was watching them at this moment? What if he would have them followed?

As she headed out of the bar, a car backfired sending Lunita to the ground. She never was so edgy like this. She stayed on the ground for a few moments, taking deep breaths to calm her nerves.

H draws his gun and picks her up now" its alright" he tells her and looks at her for a moment smiling laoding them both into the car he began to drive thinking now letting the two women get to know each other when they had arrived they were greeted by an elderly black women. Zero smiles brightly like a child his face a mask of happyness no sadness in his eyes as he jumps out" Hey there Sasha how have you been" He asks her and she smiles" Oh you know same old same old boy who are your friends" She asks he smiles." Well this is lunlita and i dont know the other they have both hired me well one did the other is a long story"He tells her she looks at them." Zero have you been keeping to the teaching" She asks him and slaps him in the back of the head he nodds and frowns" Of course they both need help lunlita bossed hired me to kill her and i chose to protect her the other find her father" He tells her

Lunita almost giggled at seeing Zero being so youthful. Sasha really did well for him, that was clear to see. Lunita felt a bit awkward and just stood there not knowing what to do. She didn't want to interrupt this reunion. She looked at the other lady that was brought along. "Hi. My name is Lunita." That was about all she could manage to say at the moment so she turned back to watch the interaction that she had been missing for a while.

The women comes behind her and hugs her hard" Wellcome to my home child" She says proudly" I have some tea ready all of you come in and have a sit tell me what brings you here" She asks and smiles for a moment Zero nodds" Well i brought her here beacuse she needed my help the other she had a hit put out on her and of course i am protecting her" He tells the women. The women smiles proudly" Well done my boy your parents would be proud of you" She tells him and slaps his back

Tea sounded wonderful, it would help settle some frayed nerves. She smiled when Sasha gave her a hug and nodded when she heard the comment of how Zero's parents would be proud. "I would be dead now if not for Zero"

Status
Not open for further replies.