The Iwakuvians Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmygod I am in love with the detail and cleanness of all your linework. It's all crisp and wonderufl. And gooood the detail in it. I would go nuts rather than add in as many wonderful details as you go in to add...not to mention every picture tells a story, something I hella-admire in an artist. ;w; great work and keep it up, I can't wait to see more ohmygoodness.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
ohmygod I am in love with the detail and cleanness of all your linework. It's all crisp and wonderufl. And gooood the detail in it. I would go nuts rather than add in as many wonderful details as you go in to add...not to mention every picture tells a story, something I hella-admire in an artist. ;w; great work and keep it up, I can't wait to see more ohmygoodness.
Thank you Very Much KuraiAoi!
I'm so happy you enjoy my work, I'll try to have something new posted soon!

Sir Grumpy looks positively fantastic, and in my earnest opinion, it could not be closer to what I had envisioned him to be.

The bone structure is totally off in the ribs and lower half of the spines, besides that...I'm pleased with this as my Moleskine's Opening sketch. All done with Mechanic pencil and a 0.20mm black Micron and a 0.25mm red Micron. (( That is fancy art talk for VERY FUCKING TINY))

"A Mother's Love"

AmothersLove900.jpg

Fijoli, I love you...
10e2148.jpg

• Thank You
I want to throw out there that the linework is really good and you have expressive stories examplified really well in a lot of your roleplay character art designs. I only skimmed the first and second page, but did you ever get around to trying the watercolor paints with the penwork?

Watercolor paper kills a lot of fine tip pens from my own experience. I think it has to do with me using a whipping effect to shade with the pens. But it is totally worth it.

Another idea is watercolorpencils. First you draw, then you pull a wet brush over the colored area. Or i just use watercolor pencils because they are vibrant and don't have a waxy dust or waxy shine to them.

Your linework is solid, taking on shading would bring it to the next level. If you need help or a short video example, let me know. I can make one for you no problem.

I want to throw out there that the linework is really good and you have expressive stories examplified really well in a lot of your roleplay character art designs. I only skimmed the first and second page, but did you ever get around to trying the watercolor paints with the penwork?

Watercolor paper kills a lot of fine tip pens from my own experience. I think it has to do with me using a whipping effect to shade with the pens. But it is totally worth it.

Another idea is watercolorpencils. First you draw, then you pull a wet brush over the colored area. Or i just use watercolor pencils because they are vibrant and don't have a waxy dust or waxy shine to them.

Your linework is solid, taking on shading would bring it to the next level. If you need help or a short video example, let me know. I can make one for you no problem.
Thank you for all the compliments gosh!, I have used watercolor many times and even tried out the watercolored pencils and I absolutely like those much better, but I do all of this work for free. I don't get paid to do any of this so, keeping up on my materials is hard. I am in the process of setting up a donation paypal and saving money to get myself good quality materials. so far I have 30 bucks XD, but I want the REALLY nice stuff, and shit... If only I had copic markers....I ---fuckin----wish... T_T

Sadly my preferences are very high and expensive ((I don't settle, I'm an all or nothing kinda woman)), I have keep developing my line art before I can get my color back on. I've done quite a few shaded works, so thank you for the offer and words of encouragement, I have been shading fo-ever and can't wait to get my desired materials O______O

BUT...!!! WAIT.....THERE'S MORE!!!

We have a lot of artsy and young members here, and even some are aspiring artists. You should totally make and post up a few tutorials for the whole lot of us, if you wish to share your know how and technique with us. It would be nice to see how you make that amazing art :D Live art is some of my favorite

Post them here as Art exercises. :) I would watch em for sure.

Fijo, your artwork is so amazing. 030 *tries to hide her jealousy*

• Thank You
The art stopped TTnTT This makes me sad. I love your art @Fijoli

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Status
Not open for further replies.