The Hunter and The Beast Forbidden Romance (Beasty x Darkie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wastelander

Original poster
Ewan crouched silently in the brush being careful not to scare his prey away. He eyed the beautiful and graceful gazelle as it seemed to have prance its way over to Ewan's position. He smirked as it fell for the bate and in one swift move the gazelle was on the ground with it's guts being eaten out. Ewan was proud of his catch so he feasted not regretting anything. He was sent out to do his first catch and that's exactly what he did. He apparently was a "man" now, whatever that meant. He was still a prince. He was still a kid in the rest of the beasts' eyes, he was nothing more than a spoiled boy, no matter what he did. He was still a little boy who was kept locked in his room only to be visited by the housekeeper every once in a while. He barely ever saw his Mother or Father. And let's not forget the one time he tried to sneak out and got shot in the leg with an arrow only because a guard thought he was an intruder. Ewan remembered that night and touched the wound where it'd hit. He cringed at the touch remembering how much pain he went through that night.

After his feast was over Ewan hid the bones in the brush he was crouched in earlier and made his way back to the kingdom. He was miles out, he just hoped he wouldn't get lost and cross into human territory. The thought scared him, so he quickly made his way to the tree-tops so if he were to run into a human he'd be able to get away swiftly.

Elina sat in the front seat of her dad's black escalade, her bright blue eyes surveying the road and the woods of her new town. Her dad mumbled something about this being good for her and she couldn't help but roll her eyes and let out a sigh. Her dad glanced at her and put his hand on her arm lovingly. She brushed it off. "Mom never would have let you leave.." she said in a low tone. Her dad sighed. "Elina you know we had to leave, this is war honey.." Elina cut him off "And we have to finish it, Dad i know." "You'll like it here, once you get used to the place." Elina faked a smile. "Sure Daddy" He was all she had now. Brushing her golden blonde hair behind her ear and looking out the window, it was a ordinary day so to say, but then again nothing was ordinary in Elina's life, not since her 16th birthday a little over a year ago. Her whole life had changed the day she was told she was a part of the hunters. A group of families that for centuries had hunted Beasts of all kind. Her whole life changed and her eyes were opened to a new world. A supernatural world. She didn't hunt, not until the day she saw her mother get ripped apart by a beast. Now it was like her whole life was to hunt those that hurt humans, like her. Elina wasn't anything special just a normal girl with an abnormal family. Her Dad had been reassigned to a new town, this was a new chance to start over, but with out her friends and mother, Elina saw it as a gloomy new world. Little did she know what was about to shake her world up. Her dad suddenly pulled off the road and turned the car off grabbing at the gun in the car's compartment. "My radar is going crazy.. Somethings here" Elina nodded, pulling her hair into a high ponytail quickly and opening the car door with her bow and arrows. Following after her dad and his men that trailed in their cars behind them. She sighed and backed up against a tree looking down at the dirt ground.

Ewan found himself resting on a thick branch high above the ground. He looked up into the sky. His lose trousers blowing in the harsh winds. He didn't bring a shirt for he didn't feel like getting any of his top's bloody or dirty. Ewan remembered the first time he ran into a human. He was small, young, and dumb. A gun was aimed at his head with in the first few seconds of that encounter. If Ewan wasn't so powerful, he would've died that night, there was no doubt in his mind about that.

Ewan then jumped down off the high branch. He hit the ground with a ruffled thud. Once he hit the ground the scent was different. He sniffed around only to sense humans with fire arms. Ewan's eyes widened. He slid down into a bush and tried to see if he could find any of the humans he sensed. No matter how hard he looked he couldn't find them, but their scent was just getting stronger by the second. Ewan trembled in fear, but tried to stay as quiet as possible.

Elina followed her own trail her bow in hand, a single silver laced arrow ready to be fired at any second. Elina was playing a game, a dangerous one, but still just a game. Hunt.. or be hunted. It was life or death out here, and alone Elina knew she didn't look very frightening. At 5'7 her peite figure was a little less then scary. She tuned into her senses, hearing a rustling in a bush near-by. Elina stiffened all her senses running wild. She drew her bow ready to shoot, when a deer ran past her and into the woods behind her. Elina could feel her hear beating in her chest and she let out a sigh. "A damn deer Elina really?" she asked herself. She kept patrolling the woods around her finding nothing but ordinary wildlife. She noticed something that made her laugh harshly. In a tree was carved the initials E. D + P. W Forever. Elina laughed again. Love? True love? Love was a petty emotion to Elina, Love always ended anyway.. so why should she even bother. The harsh wind blew her bangs all over the place and her ponytail swayed in the breeze. She caught a scent, Elina knew it all too well.. Blood.

Following it she noticed many markings on the trees, blood no doubt. But suddenly she found what looked like somethings lunch, a dead gazelle, the poor thing. Walking north she suddenly felt like she wasn't alone. Drawing the arrow back again she silently prayed it wasn't another deer. She came up to a bush and smelt something. Holding her breath she was about to move the brush when suddenly a loud BANG echoed in the woods. "DAD" Elina screamed. She forgot the bush and ran towards the sound following the birds that scatter to the east, Running west she saw her Dad and his team surround something. "What the hell?!" She said pushing threw the boys and seeing a dead body.. A girl, no younger than Elina herself.. 15 or 16 with green eyes and short brown hair, her throat was ripped out in a bloody mess and Elina turned away. "I think i shot it Sir" Henry, the youngest of the team said to her dad. "Good, give it a warning.. let everyone know we're here.. to kill" Her dad said. "Let's get into town.. we start hunting.. Tonight" Everyone nodded and the team started back to the cars as Elina walked behind with her dad. "Did you find anything?" He asked her cleaning off the pistol he held. "No, just some random markings on some trees." She thought back to the couple's initials. Her dad nodded as they approached the car. "Oh and i registered you for the town's high school" He said slamming the drivers door. Elina rolled her eyes "School AND hunting? You're killing me dad" Her dad let out a chuckle "You'll survive" As they sped off towards to new house, Elina kept thinking back to the woods.. "What's with this place" She thought to herself.

Ewan held his breath and stayed completely still as he noticed a human getting closer with a bow and arrow pulled and aimed right at him. If she'd gotten any closer the point of the arrow would have been right there on his forehead. A gunshot was heard from a distance and it resounded through out the whole forest. The girl turned around and ran towards the sound. Ewan couldn't help but watch her run. He then snapped out of. He scoffed. Why would I be attracted to a human!? he thought to himself. He slowly made his way out of the bush. Once he saw the last of the men leave he rushed to see what was killed. He noticed the girl, and frowned once he saw her face. One of his cousin's. One of the only people he was aloud to play with during his child hood. Once they hit their teenage years they didn't see each other too much, but it still hurt him to see her lifeless on the ground. No matter how much he wanted to follow the line of car's that headed into the human's town he couldn't he had to get back to the kingdom. He ran on all fours in that direction.

Ewan had reached the kingdom. The huge draw bridge lowered to meet his feet. He then walked across. Crowds roared from all across the kingdom. He was being surrounded by townspeople, rich and poor, old and young. The guards stepped in to push people back, harshly, which Ewan didn't think was necessary at all. After seeing one guard push a middle age woman down, in a little bit of anger and annoyance, Ewan simply took the guard's sword away from him in a quick maneuver then bashed the butt of the sword into the guard's forehead, which knocked him out and may have fractured his skull a bit. He dropped the sword and looked around. The crowd now dead silent. The crowd's mood was at an impasse. They didn't know if they should cheer or angrily scold him. Ewan shook his head, then walked quickly back to the mansion his mother and father lived in.

"The great King Emerdius and Queen Thalia await you," the housekeeper said. "Did they ask you to rehearse that? What the hell? Listen don't take shit from my parent's anymore." Ewan pulled a thick amount of currency from his pocket and slipped it into the housekeeper's pocket. Her face lit up with excitement as she immediately rushed home to her family. Ewan smiled at his good doing the walked in only to face his father. "The job is done, I killed a gazelle, I'm a man now, yada yada yada-" "How dare you disrespect the right of passage ritual son!" Ewan looked at his father with a sarcastic confused look then simply walked up to his room. His father calling his name a few times every minute. He knew he really didn't care. His lazy mom was probably still sleeping. Ewan laid back in his bed remembering the attractive human that almost killed him. For some weird reason, he wanted to see her again, but he knew that would be the worst idea he could ever have. He dozed off into a cat-nap.

The house was nice enough. A two story house, no older than 20 years. Painted grey and dark blue. The moving truck came and went and the sparkling new silver poshe in the driveway was still unused. Elina sat in her new room. Watching the sun set. Her father had gone out to hunt more and told her to stay home and rest for her first day tomorrow. Her mind couldn't get over the encounter in the woods, like something was there.. But wasn't. Elina shook it off and pulled the curtains together, laying on her bed and dozing off into a deep sleep.

Elina knew she was dreaming from the second she Woke on the cold ground. She was in the woods.. Defenseless and alone. "Dad?" She called out, slowly getting to her feet. "DAD?" She cried again. "Henry, Peter? Anyone!" She called out again. But to no avail as she figured out she was alone. "Ok Elina, pull yourself together and find a way out" she told herself looking around the dimly lit woods. She started towards what she thought was the north, making her way into a deep dark nothing. But suddenly, she saw a familiar bush.. The bush that she was about to shoot. Taking all the courage she had she pushed aside the bush and saw.. Nothing. She let out a sigh and went to turn around and saw a boy her age standing there. Startled she jumped back and took a defensive stand. The boy simply chuckled and took her into his arms kissing her softly. She tried to fight him but soon was melting into his kiss. He pulled away and as she opened her eyes wolves surrounded her. Red and yellow eyes peered at her and angry snarls took form with razor sharp teeth. Elina screamed and awoke in her bed right as her alarm went off.

Elina scared and shaking, glanced at the alarm clock that blared in an irrating beep. She pulled herself together and hit the 'snooze' button on the top. She sat there puzzled for a moment and shook it off, smoothing her hair down and making her way to the bathroom to get ready for the first day of hell. An hour later, Elina walked out of the bathroom with her curled hair straightened and a bit of make-up, she wore an off shade white dress with her brown boots and matching jacket and walked down the stairs. Her dad handed her cereal in a mini box and kissed her cheek. "Have a good day sweetie" he said as he handed her the keys to her new car. "I won't" she smiled at him, taking the keys and her book bag, walking out the door and smiling at the shiny car. "Bribes work for me" she giggled and opened the door, slamming it shut and putting the key in. Driving to school was easy enough, passing the woods seemed to be an ongoing thing for her. Which made her think back to the strange dream she had. Weird. Soon enough she saw the big 4 story school that looked about 100 years old. Finding a spot and pulling the key out she sighed. "You can do this, don't be shy, don't be weird. You're a normal girl.. Or a normal girl that hunts supernatural creatures.. Great" she hit the steering wheel and got out of the car. Strutting into school to
Find the office.

Ewan woke up quite suddenly. He was drenched in sweat. I nightmare I suppose...I just can't remember he thought to himself. Ewan exhaled before hopping out of bed. He went to his closet room, and threw on some a v-neck t-shirt and trousers, for the style of the kingdom didn't go too far after World War II of the humans. Whenever Ewan would spot humans they would have on very...new clothes. Ewan and his kingdom however only had clothes made in the human world during the 1940's. Though they are very capable of making their own clothes or sneaking back into the human world to get more clothes, they decide to simply copy what they've been wearing for seventy years.

Ewan rubbed his eyes. He then pondered. He came up with a great idea. Maybe I could sneak into the human world! Go to one of the schools or something...only for one day no one will notice. Ewan smiled at the thought. He then took out a pair of black skinny jeans he took off of a human that stumbled upon the kingdom one night. The guards killed him with no mercy. Ewan remembered watching. The way they killed him so, made him quite angry. He rushed down there to try to stop them, but after getting down there he realized his dad was down there with the guards so he changed his mind and ended up asking for his clothes for "analysis," or whatever lie he remembered saying.

Ewan through on the human shoes and jeans, then put on a wool grey beany. He smiled at his appearance, as he looked in the mirror. He looked just like a human. The whiskers on the side of his face kind of messed up the human look so he pulled them back to look like they were drawn on. No one would care. Right? He let his ears flatten against his head as he pulled the beany back a little to hide them. He smiled as he hopped out of his window keeping on rooftops so no one would see him. Once making it to the outer walls of the kingdom he followed the scent of human and ran on all fours to the town.

"Shouldn't you be in school what are you 17?" a man in a black uniform asked. He noticed a bronze badge on his chest. "You're a um...police officer right? I've studied about you- I mean um...yeah, yeah I'm on my way right now, I'm 18 by the way...I overslept. I'm on my way now." the cop nodded. "Wait...where is the school again?" Ewan asked. "You've got to be kidding me! It's a very small town kid. It's right behind you!" Ewan turned his head to see a brick building right behind him. "Ah! Thank you sir!" Ewan rushed to the building fearing to turn around and catch that officers cold eyes again.

Ewan stopped once he saw a familiar face. He saw that human girl that almost killed him less than 12 hours step out of a car. His eyes widened. As she walked forward Ewan would simply follow her. He would stay hidden at times and he would blend in when ever he felt she was going to turn around. He watched her walk toward a room. There was a tile on the door that said "office." Ewan watched as she walked in and he watched her through the window at a crouch.

Elina walked into the office and stood in front of a desk. A lady with short red hair look up at her from behind her glasses. Her pointy nose looked like a birds beak and it made Elina tense up. You never know what could be in your own high school. She easily got her classes and looked at the time matching it to the class. Turning around she saw a boy watching her. She glared at him and strutted out of the office and to her English class. Feeling like she was being watched.

No matter where you went.. High school
Was high school. Boring classes, popular jocks,
And nerds, preppy girls. The whole school was just a regular high school to her. Elina couldnt help but notice people stare at her, the new girl, the new weird girl. Not to mention Henry was watching her like a hawk. So it was a relief when at lunch a girl named Lydia asked her to sit with her and her friends. Lydia seemed very well liked and quite popular, not really Elina's type of friend but she was happy to have a friend at this point. Sitting down at a large round table in the corner, Elina started on her salad listening to them chatter. Adding her comments here and there. She looked up and surveyed the lunch room. (Sorry it's short I'm
Kinda busy >.<)

Ewan sat by himself watching the girl from a distance. He then looked to the side and noticed a table of girls whispering. He slightly moved his beany so he could hear what they were saying "The new guy's kinda cute! More like hot! Omg he's looking this way!" One girl smiled and waved and after about a minute of talking and staring one of them got up and stood in front of his table. Ewan pulled his beany down a little more. "Um...hi?" he said staring at her. "Hey! Mind if I sit here?" She asked with a squeaky preppy voice. "Sure I guess..." he averted his attention away from the hunter girl and over to the popular girl who was now sitting uncomfortably close to him. "Um...could you scoot over a lit-" his sentence was interrupted by a loud voice. "Dude what the hell are you all over my girl like that for!?" Stacy scooted to the side quickly as the big jock approached. "Yeah he was getting kind of frisky with me babe," "What!? No I wasn't you-" "Get up shithead! You ever had a broken leg? You're about to get your first one," "Dude I don't wanna hurt you!" Ewan said with a putting his hands up in innocents. In one yank the big jock yanked him up out of his chair and threw him onto the ground. "Alright that draws the line!" Ewan rebounded from the floor and pushed into the jock's chest feet first. He went flying over two tables only to land on a table which broke on impact. He noticed the people who were at that table and noticed none other then the hunter girl he'd pretty much been stocking the whole day. He immediately rushed out feeling all the eyes of the room on him. He hid in the nearest empty classroom and stayed there for the remainder of the lunch period hoping no one would find him.

Elina was, much to her surprise, enjoying lunch. Lydia was a very intelligent girl. Taking almost all the same advanced classes as Elina and was in a couple senior courses even though she was a junior. Lydia also happened to be quite popular as it showed by the friends she had. "So you just moved here right? And your father owns a GUN shop? How original!" Lydia squealed. "Yeah it's kinda cool i guess>" Elina laughed. "Babe you know I love you but god damn you're gonna break my ear drums" Her boyfriend Brett said making a face at her. "Oh shut up." She replied giving him a peck on the cheek. Elina smiled at the two. She'd only known them half a day but could see how much they seemed to care for each other, wondering if she'd ever get that out of a high school relationship, not that they even last. Elina was deep in thought when she heard giggling. "Do you like him?" Lydia asked her bringing her out of thought. "W-what? Who?" She stammered. "That guy you're staring at" she nodded her head to a boy with a beanie cap and what looked liked cat whiskers drawn on. "Him? He looks like a 3 year old" She replied rolling her eyes as she saw a group of cheerleaders looking and giggling at him. "Besides looks like the cheerleaders have dibs" She nodded to Stacy as she got up to go talk to him. "Oh god" Lydia mumbled to herself. "Agreed" Brett said in a girly voice, causing the table to start laughing. "So are you free tonight the football game is tonig--" Lydia started to say before hearing a "Dude what the hell are you all over my girl like that for!?" As Stacy's boyfriend came over to the two of them. "Oh god" "Here it goes" The table started saying as the whole lunch room went quiet and turned to them. "Yeah he was getting kind of frisky with me babe," Lydia laughed and coughed "Bullshit" The poor boy was suddenly saying his defense when he was cut off with a loud. "Get up shithead! You ever had a broken leg? You're about to get your first one," And with that the fight broke out. Stacy's boyfriend had the boy out of his chair and on the floor in seconds, but what took everyone by surprise was the new kid kicked the guys ass, sending him flying into a table. Wait.. right at her.. right at her table. "MOVE" Brett said pushing Lydia and Elina out of the way. Unfornately the table broke right on impact sending everyone way with bruises and knocked Brett's friend Peter out. "Holy.." Lydia began "Shit.." Elina finished. The whole lunch room stared at the boy and he ran out. "I'll talk to yo guys later." Elina told them. Lydia looked at her confused as she help Brett pick up Peter. Checking on everyone else the whole room had gone silent and shocked as two boys were knocked out. She grabbed her bag and checked to see if her crossbow was there before running out after the boy.

Elina looked around not finding the guy but soon saw a, what appeared to be empty classroom. "There's no way a normal boy could do that.. and the whiskers didn't exactly look fake." She told herself. Grabbing the crossbow she walked into the classroom, defensively. Holding the crossbow, ready to shoot at any second.

Ewan found himself hanging hiding in the nearest closet to the door. His breath was low, but his fear of getting killed today was more than likely. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit! was all he could repeat in his head. He scooted farther and farther back when he heard her footsteps getting closer and closer. He held his breath and closed his eyes as the shadows of her footsteps appeared outside the door. He expected the worst and braced himself for intense pain.

Elina threw open the door seeing the boy there. "You.." she lowered the bow just a bit, walking up to the boy and grabbing him at the neck, pushing him against the wall in a matter of seconds. "So listen, we both know you aren't human," She started off flicking one of the whiskers. "Oh and if you try to fight back, i will use 2000 volts of electrify and kill you in this very spot" She glared at him. "Now, who are you, WHAT are you and what in the living hell are you doing HERE" Elina finished, curiosity got the best of her and she pulled off his beanie and gasped as two ears flicked up. "He's a neko.." she thought to herself. Thinking back to what she read about them. Not a particularly harmful speices anymore that is. Still very violent and sometimes kills for fun. Adorablely cute..? She glanced at the boy. "His eyes are lovely.. and he's very.. NO" she scolded herself for even thinking that. "So what should i do.. kill him.. let him go?" She thought to herself. He could kill someone, kill her even. Somehow that didn't seem to stop Elina's intrest in the strange boy. Something about him drew her to him. Nekos are half human and half oh what was it.. ugh the over animal was escaping her brain. But if in the right pack or whatever can transform into real animals? No i don't think thats right.. Ugh. She thought and looked up at the boy.

"Y-you're really strong f-for a human..." he tried to speak as her grip was tight around his throat. "I-I'm a beast...I-I'm here because I....honestly f-felt like being here....then I saw you....and y-you almost killed me yesterday and....I'm rambling now....just...don't kill me...p-please...we can w-work something out.....I-I hope...." Even though Ewan could have escaped this girl's clutches and escape death once again, but a force was telling him to let this happen. He looked into her eyes and almost melted. Her eyes were beautiful....she herself was flawless....she was too attractive to him....the most attractive human he'd ever seen. "M-may I ask how you got so beautiful?...crap th-that sounds like I'm kissing up to y-you so you won't k-kill me....could you probably l-let me down though?" he asked with a small smirk then a frown, for he felt his consciousness begin to fade.

Elina nodded, feeling the heat rising to her cheeks. She looked down letting her hair fall on her face. "We'll see about me killing you" she smirked a bit. "My mother.. That's where I get my looks" letting him down and moving her hands to his shoulders in case he attacked her. "So.. You look like a Neko.. And you wanted to come to hell on earth? High school really? And that scene in the lunch room! You really need to work on that." She smiled at him. "And about killing you.. You don't seem violent.." She trailed off staring into his eyes. "Eh.. Yeah," shaking her head "I'll let you go.. But If I find you again.. Doing something you shouldn't.. Ill mount your head on my wall." She gave him the cutest possible smile.

"You're confusing me! You're threatening me then smiling, heh..." he gave a nervous laugh before clearing his throat and sticking out his hand to shake hers. "My name is Ewan, Ewan Vix," he said with a warm smile. "I came here because I'm curious about the human world, because in our kingdom we don't get too much of it." Ewan suddenly took the girl's hand. "Plus I felt like I had to come look for you..." Ewan realized what he was doing and let go of her hand quickly. "Uh...for some...weird...reason..." Ewan laughed nervously.

With Ewan's sensitive hearing he heard footsteps and he was pretty sure they were heading to the classroom he was in. "Um hey...we may need to get out of here now!" he exclaimed.

Elina nervously looked away "my instinct is to kill you.. But something is telling me not too.." She looked at him as he grabbed her hand "Oh.." She gasped and quickly pulled away. "No no no stop falling for him" she told herself. "Wait you had to come look for me? Why? How do you know me?" She asked suddenly extremley curious of the boy and his world. Before she could open her mouth to ask anouther question he heard footsteps. "Right this way" she said taking his hand and pulling him to the window And jumped out onto the roof, easily finding anouther open window to a empty room and pulling herself into the room. With her bag on her shoulder, turning to Ewan. "I-I better go, take it from me Ewan. It's not safe here for you" she gave him the tiniest of a nod, sighing silently and walking out the classroom and into the busy hallway. It seemed everyone was talking about the accident in the lunch room. The police were called and parents came to
Pick up their children. Lydia found her in the mass of people and called to her "Elina there you are! What happened back there?" Elina answered calmly "oh I was just trying to find a teacher" she said lieing almost flawlessly. "Oh," Lydia replied. "Well did you see that guy stand up to Tyler? So hot.. So strong" Elina laughed "boyfriend?" "Right! Brett" Lydia smiled at her boyfriend just down the hall "Isn't he just the cutest?" She smiled. "Yeah just the cutest" Elina agreed, half heartily. "Well lets get out of this mess and to chemistry?" Elina nodded but all she could think about was how Ewan's hand felt holding hers.

Ewan hated to see her go, but he loved to watch her leave. He smirked and sat down for a second pondering on how beautiful this human girl was. And to think she almost killed him yesterday. He slowly got up and peeked out to see all the madness that took place in the hallway. They called the freakin police? He couldn't have hurt him THAT bad. Ewan overheard one officer talking to another. "Yeah the boy's rib's were broken...all of them? It's amazing how the guy's still alive. No more football for him huh?" Yeah I think I need to go, he thought to himself.

Ewan climbed out of the nearest window, however he had an idea. Ewan stayed low and made his way to the girl's car. Once he got there he used one of his claws to pick the lock of the passenger's seat. Once he opened the door he crawled into the back and simply waited. He smiled at his successful plan he just hoped that it didn't backfire on him.

Elina and Lydia had made their way to the chem lab when the police has stopped them "Ladies the school is closing due to the scene in the lunch room. And actually you two were there right?" Lydia nodded "We were sir" she replied. "then we have a few questions for you" Lydia and Elina were escorted to the principals office were their parents were called. "so Lydia? Is that right? Yes we have a couple of questions about the scene at lunch." Lydia nodded. "And Miss Evans? Elina Evans? " Elina looked up at the man "Yes?" She answered "Wed also like to speak to you" "Of course sir" The next half hour was a bit of a bore as Elina answered the questions as honestly as she could, part of her protecting Ewan as she had the sudden urge to. "Yes, Tyler got pushed into our table, I didn't see the boy that well." Lydia said "you might wanna ask Stacy" she rolled her eyes as she pointed to a sobbing Stacy as she answered questions to the police "It was AWFUL officer just awful.." She cried into a tissue. Elina snickered to herself. "Did you see the boy" the officer asked turning his attention to Elina. "What? Oh no I didn't" Elina began. "Elina went out after the boy! Did you see him?" Lydia asked. "Oh no no I didn't" Elina lied again. "Okay well thank you girls for your time, your parents should be outside." Elina and Lydia nodded and walked out together. Lydia was rambling on about Stacy and the not but Elina could only think about how she had just lied to the police about her natural enemy.. What was she thinking?! Elina's dad grabbed her "Elina sweetie? Are you ok?" He said "Dad I'm fine! Really! Lydia and were gonna hit the mall." Lydia was talking to her parents but looked up and nodded. "Yeah homecoming dress shopping. And then the game!" Elina looked at her dad "I'll meet you at the game?" Her dad looked at her uneasily. "Dad ill be fine" Elina smiled and grabbed Lydia. "Lets go" she said grabbing her keys from her bag. Walking to her car and opening the door. Starting the car as Lydia slid into the passenger seat. "Yeah school was wack today she started before seeing Ewan in the back and screaming. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" She screamed and Elina screamed "AHHHH WHAT THE--" and pulled the car key out. "WHAT.. What are you doing in my car?!" She screamed "Hot guy wanted by police in your car.." Lydia tried to put the pieces together. "Ewan really?" She barely new this kid and he was in her car.. And she liked it. "Gross Elina no don't go there" she thought to herself. As both the girls stated at him for an explanation

Ewan looked back at both of them and slowly grew a smile on his face. "Are we done screaming? Because that really hurt my ears..." His abnormally sharp teeth show as he continued to smile widely. "Well, I didn't feel like going home, so I decided to hide in your car Elina, which is a very beautiful name by the way." Ewan looked toward her friend and noticed she was staring him down as if she was ready to pounce on him and rip his clothes off. "Hi there...I'm guessing you're Lydia. I heard your name once or twice. Oh and I'm not familiar with the human phrase 'Hot' yet...it means attractive right?" he asked his smile now beginning fade as he looked at both of their confused looks. "Is there still some confusion? Seriously? Could we maybe try and put two and two together please? I don't like to repeat myself too much."

Elina looked at him "you know this is stalkin right?" "he can stalk me anytime" lydia giggled. Elina groaned "GET OUT!" Lydia giggled "I don't k ow he can stay.." She smiled at him . "LYDIA BRETT" Lydia snapped out of it and slapped herself "I have a boyfriend!!" She growled at Ewan. "out!" Elina nodded. "Go home!" They boh looked at him. "Unless.." Lydia giggled "you wanna come dress shopping with us" Elina groaned "Lydia! You don't even know him?" "So I barley know you too and were besties!" She smiled at Elina. "Ugh.. Do you even know his name?" "Sure I do! It's Ewan right?" She nodded at him. "Wait human? You don't know what hot means?" Elina panicked "Fuck, ok Lydia, Ewan is a beast, a supernatural creature, blah blah blah." Lydia looked confused "Wait how do you know?" "I'm a supernatural hunter.. I hunt them" "what? So.. Why haven't you killed him.." Lydia seemed to take it in quite well. "I well uh.. He didn't pose a threat so.." Elina started. "Oh.. My gosh.. You LIKE HIM!! AND IT'S FORBIDDEN!!"
Lydia squealed and looked at him. "Do you like her?!" Elina blushed red. "NO LYDIA SHUT UP HES NOT A BIG THREAT NOW LETS GO SHOPPING" Elina said throwing the car key in and speeding off down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.