The Hunter and The Beast Forbidden Romance (Beasty x Darkie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Honestly I think she's the most beauti-" Ewan was cut off by the sudden whiplash that Elina caused by speeding off. "OUCH!" he yelled as he rubbed his head. He felt his head and ears which meant his beanie fell off. "Damn it that was the only beanie I had!" Elina was going a little to fast so Ewan couldn't search for it with out being thrown around in the car viciously. He sat down and stuck his claws into the seat so he wouldn't go flying. "Hey Elina, you're a little to crazy at the wheel." Ewan looked outside only to spot a few faces of confusion as they noticed the speeding car and a boy with ears on top of his head looking out at the window. "Could we maybe find my beanie before you get in trouble for carrying a beast? Because as far as I know not too many humans know about us and if they were to find out my dad would hunt me down and kill me..."

Elian kept driving. "Lydia help him" she told her friend as Lydia started searching the car floor. "Here it is!" She said throwing it on ewan's head. Elina smirked, "Humans? They're the least of your problems, and your dad? At least you'd have a fighting chance, my dad would've already killed you" she said matter of factly. Lydia was giving her directions as eh sped down the road and to the mall. "Oh! SMS one more thing," Elina said pulling into a parking spot not to far from the door to the mall. "Lydia cover up" she said as Lydia handed her a make up bottle. "There we go" Elina said applying the make up to Ewan's whiskers to make them blend more. "Now you look like a real guy." She said pulling his beanie to hide his ears. "Perfect" Lydia agreed as they both got out. "You coming slow poke?" Elina asked as she walked towards the door. Lydia stayed behind to talk to Ewa. "You really think she's pretty huh? Well she's a lot more then that I can tell you that.. Even if you're families have some war thing going on and you two are basically forbidden from being friends let alone dating.. She still thinks you're cute.. You make her nervous, in a good way" Lydia smiled at him before pulling her phone out to text Brett and hurrying to catch up with Elina.

He smirked to himself before catching to Elina as well. He scratched his head through his beanie before looking over at Elina staring at her, and every time they caught eye contact he's give her one of those irresistible smiles. Once they got to the door of the mall he looked around. "My gods this place is huge! WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE!?" he yelled looking at a manikin through a window. "That thing scares me!...IT'S NOT MOVING!" he yelled once more. His attention was then caught by a few girls that were in ridiculous clothing. "Are you a human or a beast, because I can't tell the difference? Ya look hideous!" Ewan's eyes were wide... "What kind of place is this? It's not even norma-" his sentence was cut off by a nearby smart T.V. that was in a technology store. He rushed to the T.V. and got dangerously close to it. "A light box! I have one of these in my room, but it's nothing like this! Curse the kingdom's 40's based technology. As he looked at the screen his tail became loose with out him noticing and it swayed in the air as if to say that Ewan was in a curious mood.

Elina and Lydia giggled watching Ewan in the mall. "Oh come on" Elina said trying to drag him to the dress store. "Those are manquins, they are used to display outfits" Lydia giggled. Elina and Lydia giggled again. "Oh my g-" Elina ran up as tucked his shirt in pushing his tail in his pants and grabbing his ass a little. She instantly blushed and looked down "I'm so sorry I didn't mean too!" She said as Lydia walked up giggling "lets go you two" and pulled them both the the nearest dress store. "Think you can stay out of trouble and help us carry dresses?" Elina asked. "HA! Keep up hot shot!" She said as the two girls giggled and grabbed dresses like crazy. Throwing them to Ewan as his arms piled high with dresses.

Elina and Lydia pulled him the the dressing rooms and took their dresses pushing him down onto the couches placed for the boyfriends and family waiting for the girls trying on dresses. Lydia and Elina flipped though dresses as Ewan told them a rate out of ten. Elina finally walked out In a white and gold long flowly dress. She walked out and Lydia gasped. "Oh Elina it's perfect! Isn't it perfect Ewan" Lydia smiled, and twirled in her short fairy like dress.

Ewan's eyes narrowed then widened. He dropped to his knees in a overly dramatic fashion. "I swear on my ancestor's and the gods that I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life..." he said looking up at her. He smiled as he took her hand and kissed it softly, then he stood up and backed up a little still keeping that sweet stare on her along with a smile. His face at this point was quite red, but he didn't care to hide it. "But may I ask," his smile fading a little, "why are we here shopping for random dresses?" he asked.

"Only the biggest dance of the year!! Homecoming!" Lydia squealed. Elin was still staring at Ewan, her face was flushed and she was smiling at him. "What the hell is happening to me?! He's the enemy and I think I'm falling for him.." She sighed silently. "Oh his eyes.." She thought before Lydia snapped her out of it. " excuse me Juliet but are you gonna buy it or not, we still have to get to the game ya know" "yeah of course" Elina nodded. "Let me go change" she said hurrying into the changing room and putting the dress on a hanger, she appeared a minute later as Lydia and Ewan were waiting for her. "Ok let's go" she said paying for the dress and walking back to the car. "So Ewan wanna go to the game or head home." Elina asked standing by her car

"Home? Are you kidding? What game are we talking here, some kind of bored game? I can't wait to see how human's have reinvented bored games," Ewan smiled at the two with anticipation. Ewan's tail began to come lose from his pants again with out him knowing once more. "Could we like hurry there?" he asked with a smile. He then landed his focus completely on Elina then got closer. He took her hand once more, but this time he embraced the feeling and squeezed it a little. "Ya know if I learned more about humans with anyone, but you, I'd be no where near as happy as I am now..." he said with one of those irresistible smiles he was good at giving. He watched as she blushed deeply, and at that point he pulled her into a hug. He wondered if he was going to fast, but in his kingdom, there was no such things as going to fast, especially when you're the prince of all beasts. "And to think you almost killed me yesterday," he said. Crap shouldn't have said that he thought to himself. He'd hoped that she was too flustered to hear it.

Elina laughed as she stood leaning against the car. "A football game, it where players rub into each other and tackle each other for a ball" Lydia laughed "it's fun" Elina nodded. Ewan reached out and grabbed her hand, she felt her heart beat rise and she giggled quietly, feeling as he squeezed her hand. "Oh Elina stop.. Stop
Falling for him.." She tried telling herself. Looking into his eyes, she couldn't help but fall. "O-oh, thanks Ewan." She was then pulled into a hug and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him back. "W-wait I almost killed you yesterday?" She asked pulling back and looking at him. "Oh my.." She said suddenly remembering he was her enemy. Lydia looked at
Her and pulled her into the car. "Oh yes lets
Go" Elina said getting in and starting the car, pulling away from the mall and to the football field.

Ewan sat in the back of the car laying down in a nonchalant way int he backseat. He had his forearm over his eyes. If you were to look back at him you would think he was sleeping, but he was simply listening and only listening. A technique he was taught a few years back. He learned how to heighten and lower each sense at a time if he wanted. That's one reason he's the best hand to hand combatant in all of the beast race...of course there weren't that many, because of how many human hunters there were now. All that's left of the beasts is the kingdom his mother and father ruled. He felt each one of his sense's drop which meant that he was either about to yawn or sneeze. His mouth opened wide showing each of his deathly sharp teeth. As he yawned he let out of loud growl/yell you'd hear from a lion or tiger. Once the yawn was over he let his arm up to see that they had come to complete stop. "Are we at the game yet?" he asked. He looked around and realized they were in the middle of a very un-busy street. "...Did my yawn scare you guys...?" He smiled at how Elina and Lydia were shaking. Elina's grip was tight on the steering wheel. "Haha! I'm so sorry!"

Elina had been scared only 4 times in her life, and this was the 4th time. Ewan was adorable.. But dangerous. She hadnt been paying attention to where she was driving And soon realized she was in the middle of no where. "E-Elina?" Lydia squeaked, Elina could tell she was scared. "Elina nodded and drove into the woods. "Go home Ewan.. You really don't belong here.." Elina said unlocking the door. "It's not right.. And we're putting you in danger. You're a beast and were human. I'm human, and I hunt you. This isn't right" Elina said, her heart breaking as she said every word. Lydia looked down into her seat.

Ewan hesitated, looking at her with confusion. "But I thought...we were..." Ewan dropped his head and got out of the car willingly, but didn't enjoy it. He took off his beanie and stuck it in his back pocket. He watched as they drove off. Ewan really wanted to follow them, but he knew that wouldn't have been the best idea right about now. Ewan sniffled once before throwing his beanie on the ground and walking back toward the kingdom.

Once arriving the cloaking device was let up to reveal the 40 foot gates that guarded the kingdom. He then noticed his father standing on the other side of the gates with the angriest look on his face. Ewan sighed and closed his eyes. Shit, he thought to himself. The gates were lifted slowly. He walked through the giant threshold only to confront his big tall father. Ewan wasn't as afraid as him as he used to be, because he was getting old. Ewan was more powerful than him, the only reason Ewan hasn't overthrown his father yet, because if he tried he'd have to go up against all the guards, knights, and soldiers of the kingdom. No matter how many towns people he'd have on his side his father would still win.

Ewan looked up at his father with a look of innocence. "Uh...hi dad!" he said before his father growled. "What the hell are you wearing? You think I don't know where you've been? I know where you went. It was all over the news. Just because we have old TV's doesn't mean we don't have human cable." Ewan frowned oddly. "What? I have no idea what you're talking about...oh and these? Just clothes that I found in the forest. Thought they were cool so I put them on, haha okay bye!" he said as he began to walk off before being surrounded by guards. "You've disobeyed me for the last time!" he roared. "You're going to be locked in the cellar with the rest of those criminals I put down there...we'll see how they treat you. They would love to get their hands on you. The kin of the horrible person who put them in prison. They're going to tear. you. to shreds...TAKE HIM AWAY!" he commanded before Ewan found himself facing the butt of a bayonette. Ewan was knocked out as quickly as possible.

Ewan felt the cold stone on his back, therefore he knew he was no where nice. He opened his eyes to face a cobblestone ceiling. He rose up to see bars that were holding Ewan in and kept him from getting out. He crawled to the bars quickly and at the point he realized he was stripped naked to only the dirty loincloth each prisoner was given. He looked across the way to notice a tall rough looking man, who was quite muscular and brolly. He recognized this man. He was the man that tried to kidnap and kill Ewan years ago. It was one of his steps in trying to overthrow the king. The man seemed to have been staring at him the whole time he was asleep which freaked Ewan out quite a lot. "Hey there fella," he said in a deep rough Australian accent. "Remember me? I tried to kell you anya daddy, remember!?" The man shook the bars that were keeping him in his cell. "And now tha- you're here, I get to have the honor of killing you with me bare hands yes I do!" Ewan widened his eyes, and backed up to a dark corner of his cold cell in fear. He closed his eyes beginning to think about Elina. The only thing that could keep his mind away from the fact that he was in prison, and there was a very high chance he wouldn't be alive for much longer.

Elina Had let Lydia drive to the game.. Forcing the tears. "Lydi-a," she chocked out "what's wrong with me." She asked. "You fell in love.. " Lydia said quietly. "How do you know?" She lasted. "Because that's how I felt the first time I met Brett, he had a girlfriend and wasn't allowed to talk to me because he showed an interest in me." Lydia huffed. "I was so mad, but I still talked to him and still stuck with it, my dad even hated him, but I was in love with him." Lydia smiled. "I always knew that" they kept
Speeding down the road when suddenly Elina felt like something was wrong. "We gotta go back" she whispered. "What?" Lydia asked "we gotta go back! We gotta go back!! He's in trouble!" She screamed grabbing the wheel and turning harshly to the right and into the woods "ELINA!" Lydia squealed. "I have to save him." Lydia slammed on the breaks. "Who?!" Lydia asked as Elina got out of the car and ran to the back throwing it open and grabbing the crossbow. "Are you coming or not?" Elina asked her. "Uhh.. Coming!" Lydia squeaked and got out. Elina tossed her two hand guns. "Hold them
Like you know what your doing" Elina told her grabbing the bow and throwing the arrows on the her back. "Lets go" Elina said running into the woods. She soon found his beanie and hugged it to her chest. "Ewan.." She looked up firecly and followed the trail. She soon found a bunch of nothing. "We'll that's great" Lydia said. "No.. It's invisible" Elina said. "It's here how do I get it to show is the question.." "I'm gonna regret brining your friend" Lydia groaned "I being adventure to your life" Elina teased.

"Time to eat!" A voice rang through the cells of the dungeon. A tall beast in some kind of advanced technological armor began to pass plates of mush under the bars of prisoners. "Sorry we're not going to our wonderful cafeteria today, but because we have our new inmate, the prince, having a stay with us I can't allow any kind of contact just yet," he said in a voice you wouldn't expect to hear come out of a beast's mouth. It sounded all polite and lovely. Ewan crawled toward the cage door to collect his food. He ate slowly still thinking of Elina. He paused and looked up. "She's here..." Ewan muttered. The tall beast who was probably the warden looked down into his cell at him. "Already going crazy, I see," he said with a chuckle. Ewan growled loudly at the warden which made him jump a little. He then pretended like he wasn't scared and continued to slide plates under cell bars. I knew you'd come back Elina, he thought to himself. He smiled as he ate his food knowing he would be saved soon.

Elina had been working on her laptop to disable the Protective shield hiding the kingdom. Elina pulled some ears and a tail out of her backpack "don't ask why I have these just put them on." She said "Lydia got any eyeliner?" She asked putting her own ears on. "Of course" she said digging it out of her backpack. Drawing whiskers on and grabbing their hoodies over their heads the two girls took off down the street making sure not to be caught. Elina And Lydia were so overwhelmed by the kingdom. It was like something out of a fairy tale. "We're not getting anywhere just looking..." She said "excuse me miss? Do you happen to know a Ewan?" She asked a lady selling apples or something that looked like an apple. "Ewan? You mean the high prince? He lives in the castle miss, but everyone knows that, I don't believe I know another Ewan.. I think the king and queen banned anyone from naming their son that after the prince was born 18 years ago." She explained calmly. "Oh, maybe I'm thinking of someone else thank you though!"
Elina said making no eye contact. "Lydia we gotta get in that castle." She said looking up at the tall majestic castle. "Oh dear.." She said "lets go" Elina said as they started off running off toward the castle. "Worse day to were heels.." Lydia complained. "Tell me about it" Elina replied. "This way." Elina said pulling Lydia behind the castle away from the guards. Aiming and firing an arrow with a rope she hit the top of the castle and gave her hand to Lydia. "Come on let's climb" "I wish I had stayed in the car.." Lydia said as she started climbing behind Elina.

Soon enough they made it to an open window and climbed in as Elina pulled the arrow out of the wall. "Ok lets find Ewan" she said "first.. Outfit change" Lydia said grabbing two spare maid outfits "good idea" Elina agreed. A quick dress change later and they were down the halls searching high and low until running by the throne room. "Elina listen" Lydia said pulling her back behind the door. "we had to it was for his own good" she heard the king say. "It was too harsh! Go get our baby boy!! He was curious he's only 18!" They argued back and forth "Ewan is to stay in the dungeon" the long screamed. Elina gasped "not my baby.." She said Lydia chuckled "your baby?" She teased. "Come on!" She whispered as they scurried off to find the dungeon.

After asking a couple servants and a fellow maid they found the dungeon stairwell. "Excuse me misses, where are you going?" A guard asked stopping them. "We were just bringing news to Prince Ewan." Lydia replied sweetly "from the king" she added. The guard was staring at her obviously liking what he saw. "Oh really?" He said "are you new?" He asked her and Elina saw her chance to slip by. Lydia could handle herself. Elina ran down the stairs and saw a long hallway of cells. She pulled out her crossbow and gun and walked down the hall until she saw Ewan. "EWAN!" She said running to him. "Are you ok?!" She asked and saw the other prisoners "i will shoot all of you if anyone screams." Just then a guard appeared and Elina took him out,
Elbowing him in the face, kicking him in the balls and easily pulling a knife to his throat, before throwing him on the ground. She looked at him and flashed him a smile.

Ewan smiled widely when he saw Elina's beautiful face smiling down at his. He immediately caught his feet and stood up to face her through the bars. "That's the warden Elina, take the keys from him and get me out, but don't let him run. If he does we'll have a hard time getting out of here." Ewan looked down and smirked at the warden, "Oh so now you don't want to say anything eh!? Coward." Ewan shook his head, before realizing how almost every inmate was staring at Elina intently. Ewan growled loudly which caught everyone's attention. "That's mine," Ewan said as he snarled at ever face behind bars in his line of sight. He looked back at Elina and smiled...."It's official. I have officially fallen for you....I've never been saved from anything by anyone...you saved me twice today. I couldn't think of a better girl....now um, could you get me out of here?"

Elina rolled her eyes, grabbing the eaten by his neck and dragging him over to the locked door. Ruffling though his keys to find the right one. Every time he tried to scream she shove her hand in his mouth as he tried to bite her. "Naughty naughty" she said kneeing him in the balls and reaching for the tape she brought along just incase. Taping his mouth shut, feet and hands together but still having a tight grip on him. She finally found the right key, unlocked the door. The heavy door swung open and Elina smiled. "Come on idiot lets go" she said "we gotta get Lydia and get outta here." Helping him
Up she smiled "after you your majesty" fake curtsying to him and smirking.

"Could I try something first?" he asked. He smirked before looking her in the eye and putting his finger under her chin. He pulled her closer and let his lips meet hers. He kissed her deeply before pulling away and smiling. "I've wanted to do that almost all day...okay NOW we can go get Lydia." Ewan smirked then looked toward the man who threatened him earlier. His face was pressed up against the bar watching. He snarled at Ewan and Ewan snarled back. "Until we meet again.....Uncle Titus....." He stayed quiet as he watched the two forbidden lovers leave the room to go get their friend.

Elina was surprised by the kiss but she put her hands on his neck and kissed him back. She pulled away and giggled blushing. "Hey lover
Boy lets go" she said pulling him away but watching him snarl at some prisoner. "Ewan lets go" she said firmly. She walked up the stairs and saw Lydia making out with the guard, her skirt up and Elina grabbed her hair. "Run" she said and they started running "now what?!"

Ewan was so flustered from the kiss he felt as if he were floating. He knew that he was the one who initiated the kiss, but the way he kissed back left him stunned. He had the most ridiculous love stoned expression on his face. All Ewan could do was point in each direction he could to get out of there. From that one kiss he was able to see a whole future of things unraveling between those two. "Elina, will you marry me?" he asked a voice sounding as if he were on happy gas.

Elina was all smiles and was running with Lydia in the direction Ewan was pointing. They ended upon a balcony and she jumped over the railing and juniper down landing safely and motioning to Lydia and Ewan who followed her. They were finally outside and Elina was catching her breath before she heard "will you marry me" Elina's head shot up "what? Ewan I'm only 17 that's not even legal" she laughed. Lydia laughed "what happened to you two?"

Status
Not open for further replies.