• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Holy Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.

I.

I don't know what to think. Been years since I've actually been to church and even longer since I was taught any of this.
But this was funny.

They don't have a Fighter...
They send angels RTS style. At the Second Coming, Jesus changes classes for a day or so.

But on a serious note:

The Holy Spirit is just the part of the Godhead that works unseen, which is where the "rogue" analogy comes in. The conscience; real faith; miracles; the supernatural ability to things outside of one's field of competence; "happy coincidences", etcetera.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that God plays dice with the universe.

I know that quote is often mis-attributed, so I'll just claim it as my own. :D

Also, He's the Father and the Son. Get it right.

I refuse to believe that God plays dice with the universe.

I know that quote is often mis-attributed, so I'll just claim it as my own. :D

Also, He's the Father and the Son. Get it right.
Psst; a religious parody song thread is probably not the ideal place to try and get people not to make jokes at/to be accurate about religion o.o

Psst; a religious parody song thread is probably not the ideal place to try and get people not to make jokes at/to be accurate about religion o.o
You have a point.

Yeah, Coffee. Stop being butthurt, ya preachy fundamentalist.
To be blessed with my silence, send cash, check, or money-order.

Edit:...or, barring those, any personal luxury aircraft you may have lying around

Last edited:
To be blessed with my silence, send cash, check, or money-order.

Edit:...or, barring those, any personal luxury aircraft you may have lying around
I'm feeling generous, so have another tip: don't feed the troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back