The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot... -Macie's break from the Celebrity Life?-

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Rising Star. Singing Sensation.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
The setting where this story will take place...

Is Macie's hometown of Metropolis, Kansas. At Metropolis High. The school that Macie knew before she became a big time celebrity. It was a couple years since she was last in the school since she was discovered. See... Macie was not like a typical average teenage girl as she happened to have a lot to gain... but yet... alot to lose. Although with her prior social status... it wasn't much to lose as she didn't really have that many friends other than the elusive Rhapsody clan and their sworn band of cohorts and allies and crew. Yeah... she knew them. They knew her very well just the very same. It wasn't that much to be left in surprise... It was nothing of that nature. However... there was something else that none would intellectually realize. She came originally from a secluded town in Connecticut. A town unknown to all those who wouldn't know of the town.

Macie was well loved and during the first few days of her first being with a life in Metropolis, she gained some friends and a crush. Ridge Mercer who was known in the city limits and within the circuit as the Singing Prodigy. Yeah... He could carry a tune and some would say that those with the gifted voice and the talented singing voice would possess indeed a Mmm Mmm... certain valued sized prized item in between their legs. But... we will leave that to reader's discretion.

Macie was given the change from it being a night... of change...

"Macie: This is the last moment of me being like this. *With her mind set* People don't like how i look? They want to judge me? So i don't look right. So i don't look how they want me to… So what? *Feeling secretly hurt* My parents created me to be this way. It's just what i am. Nasally. I can't help it. I never could and i'm done trying to get people to accept me. *Worried about her friend Joanna and her boyfriend Ridge* But Joanna never saw me as a freak. Never Judged me. Neither did that Goth girl Macie Terrace. They accepted me. My boyfriend… Ridge loves me… for me. *Feeling totally ignorant suddenly* Dumb Lightfoot. How could you just let them get to you? You're better than this. *Sighs* Good grief.
As she was walking over to the salon…
A Suave man with music in his step and magic in his touch came serenading through the streets and came across Macie…
Man: *With a voice of a heart throb* Hey there, Pretty baby… What're you doing out in the middle of the night like this?
Macie: I'm going off to get myself a makeover. Change how the world sees me.
Man: Why? You don't look bad. You look pretty alright to me. and I am only a stranger.
Macie: *A Little Huffy suddenly* Are you not seeing how the world looks at me? To the world… the people around me… I am a freak. A social outcast and rather mis-informed on stuff. I am unprepared for a lot of stuff because my own parents didn't help me or guide me. My friends all accept me. But they can't always be there for me. I got no independent skills. And me being out on my own… i could be in danger and not even know it. However… I am doing this because i am just sick of everyone always looking at me. Judging me because of how i look. I am done. I want a whole new look. I don't care how or from where… I just want it. I'm not gonna stay like this any more. No more.
Man: Well… I can help with that.
Macie: Really? How? You know the way?
Man: You bet, Pretty fox. I got the magic touch that any girl will cream and turn to putty in my fingers. That magic suave elemental finesse. What do you want to be?
Macie: Something Hot, Attractive and rather… *Clearing her throat a little* Sexy. Permanent too…
Man: Oh yeah… Then hold on pretty sexy mama… i got what you need for a loving fix.
It was then that Music started to cloud the air and the man suddenly began emitting his abilities. Letting the magic flow…
Man: *Singing a spell* I've got that magic mist…that time for all your pretty need. The world's a callin' for a whole new you… So let's get the world set on wheels and set on fire. The fire is inside your soul and in your feet. With a touch of passion i can give it all to you. All you have to do is let the love come out and fly. A beautiful soul and beautiful step… The heart of a sexy lady sealed in captivity. But with just a swift hand up and down your gentle array… that love within will come for a show. The brand new you is wanting to be born… don't be afraid… It's time to have it come to the light of day. Bring it the passion… the glory of a innocent heart. Pleasure me with that sassy sexy finesse. Come on beautiful… step into the light… the world is waiting for the birth of the brand new You!
It was then that the man raised his hands and Macie lifted up into the sky… With a Blinding light… She glowed and was enveloped in white, Yellow and pink light and within the light… energy flowed through her like a energy surge… It was while that took hold that the metamorphosis surged and made with the magic… Macie grew and her body shaped up to a taller girl… With a "B" cup. Slender legs and black hair… Long black hair… When the light subsided and she was back on the ground…
The man though… vanished and with the process that happened all at once… It knocked Macie out cold for that moment… Till she came to and got up. She was a bit lost and didn't know where she was.
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-1.jpg

Macie: *Looking around* Where am I? How… how did i get here? *Looking around* Joanna's gonna be with the team for a little bit. So… I guess that it's just me and my lonesome. Oh well. Maybe i can go and watch some Movie on the T.V. Something good must be playing.
Macie walked her way over to the Metropolis Arms and used her key to get into the apartment.
Inside the apartment…
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-82.jpg

Macie: *Sitting down and Watching a Movie while waiting for Joanna* Joanna's likely gonna be gone all night. She had everything shut down. Frank's probably out doing some hits and won't be back till late. Pretty sure that they're all going over in their minds everything that went on back in my hometown and what i had to deal with. I thought that seeing the old crew would be something to be afraid of. It wasn't. Just the fact of seeing Mipsy and Miranda… That part… I didn't like. Joanna sure told Dodie off though. Stood up for me in a way that even startled Dodie. Ginger was shocked too. Not that i blame her.
An hour and a half later…
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-96.jpg

Macie: *Walking out to the Balcony* It's just so quiet out. You'd think that the whole city died or something. *Looking to the side and seeing a familiar face* Hmm… Blueberry's out. *Calling over to Blueberry* Hey Blueberry.
blueberry-ashley-parker.jpg

Blueberry: *Looking to see a tall teenage girl on the balcony of Joanna and Macie's apartment* Uh… Hi. Do i know you?
Macie: Of course. I'm a friend. At least… that's what i'm guessing.
Blueberry: You can't be. And you seem to be in the wrong place. That apartment belongs to Joanna Barlow and Macie M. Lightfoot. You're not her.
Macie: Of course i am. Look at me.
Blueberry: I don't believe you. If you're Macie… Then prove it.
Macie: Ask me something. Something that only the real Macie would know.
Blueberry: On the night when the word came in of Mr. Burke passing… what were we talking about?
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-96.jpg

Macie: About your name and about the sirens that were going hyperactive.
Blueberry: Holy shit… Macie?! Is that really you?
Macie: Yeah. It's me.
Blueberry: Holy crap. What the heck happened to you, girl? You look so… Hot. Attractive. But also look like a Jpop superstar.
Macie: *Blushes* Awww! Thank you.
Blueberry: No prob. But seriously. What happened to you?
Macie: Nothing. I just came home from hanging at the local burger place as i needed some time to think. All of a sudden this man comes out and out of nowhere… makes with this magic act. It's a Magic act that was able to be pulled off and it made me into this. Permanently. I actually kinda want this.
Blueberry: You do?
Macie: Yeah.
Blueberry: Why?
Macie: Because i was sick of having all the people looking at me and only seeing a girl with a nasal problem. I was just sick of it. This mysterious man… came and did the favor. I never asked him to. He just listened to what i was feeling and just took it from there.
Blueberry: Wow. That's rad. But, Macie… You do realize that it's not safe in this city at the current time.
Macie: It isn't. I know. The dark threat… Darkheart, Right?
Blueberry: Yeah. but how did you know that?
Macie: Because i get intel from Frank, Joanna and some of the fighters. Like Carly and Sora. Not to forget i also am friends with Jessie Rogers, Cherry, Zoey Rhapsody. Don't forget Leslie Burke and Blossom.
Blueberry: I think that i get the idea. *Sighs* Macie… I really do hope that you know what it is that you've done. I really do.
Macie: I know.
It was a moment later when Blueberry said her goodnight parting and went to bed. She was exhausted.
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-82.jpg

Macie: *Going back inside* Hmm… I better go back inside and just get some sleep. Joanna is probably gonna be gone for a while.
Back inside the apartment…
Macie: *sitting on the Sofa* I'm rather sleepy. *Yawning* I think that i'll hit the sack and get some sleep.
As Macie began to lay down…
She began to feel music in her heart and within just seconds…
Macie: *Singing* "Down by the river by the boats
Where everybody goes to be alone
Where you wont see any rising sun
Down to the river we will run
When by the water we drink to the dregs
Look at the stones on the river bed
I can tell from your eyes
You've never been by the Riverside
Down by the water the riverbed
Somebody calls you somebody says
swim with the current and float away
Down by the river everyday
Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep
And I don't know why I go the way
Down by the Riverside
When that old river runs pass your eyes
To wash off the dirt on the Riverside
Go to the water so very near
The river will be your eyes and ears
I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
Why do I go here all alone
Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep
And I don't know why I go the way
Down by the Riverside"
Macie by that time was asleep by time she finished singing the last beat of the song…
But it was while she was sleeping that the Apartment door was unlocked and opened…
Joannna came home for a moment to get something…
Joanna: *Looking to see Macie lying on the couch asleep* Hmm… She's asleep. I was supposed to hang with her for dinner… Damn it. I knew i forgot something. Damn it.
However that was what woke Macie up and got her to Stir…
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-1551.jpg

Macie: *Groans* Sweet mother of Mercy… Oh dear… I left the T. V. On… Oh no…
Macie rose up suddenly to see that the T.V was off and yet was hearing voices. She started to wonder if she were indeed going mad… But that was when…
Macie flicked on the light to see Joanna…
Joanna looked suddenly to see a taller girl in the room and had no idea who it was… But surely… didn't see her Roommate Macie. Or was she looking at the Brand new Macie and not knowing it?
Joanna: *Startled* W-w-w-w-who the hell are you? What do you want? Where's Macie?… *Suddenly defensive* If you've done anything to Macie… You're gonna be turned into ALPO!

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-72.gif

Macie: *Scoffs* Sweet mother of seriously, Joanna? Do you really have to be so defensive. I'm not some intruder. You happen to know me. Or that's what the expected idea should be. Unless that changed. Especially since… i was the one that saved you from being left for dead.
Joanna: *Pauses* What the f— How do you know that?
Macie: I can see that this is gonna be having to take this slowly. I know this… because… I'm Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot. Your apparent friend.
Joanna: *Looking closer and seeing the tall teenage girl wearing something that her friend Macie usually wore* Uh- Um… M-m-m-Macie?!
Macie: Oh good… Bright girl got it. Yes, Joanna… I'm Macie. I am Macie Melody Lightfoot. Your Roommate. And if i sound snappy… I'm sorry. But i was asleep. *Feeling a little fuzzy* Oh dear… *Shaking off the fuzzy sensation*
Joanna: Macie, What's going on with you?
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-50.gif

Macie: *Shaking her head* I don't know. Last night i was coming home from the Burger place. After having something to eat. You never showed up as you said… I'm guessing that something had to have come up. But i was just overcome with anger and emotion that i didn't notice that this man… No idea who he was… But he had this magic power of elemental finesse or so it appeared. The next thing i know… i was this. I don't know anything after that. It just came and occurred so quick.
Joanna: So… this is permanent?
Macie: Yeah.
Joanna: Are you okay with it?
Macie: Yeah. I guess that i am. I just done know how the others will take this new change that i have now…
Joanna: Uh, how do you think that they'll take it? Macie… this isn't like getting an "F" on a test or like forgetting to feed your cat. This is something way different than that. Way different. The others are never gonna believe this. Not ever."
And the entire crew were all deemed to be in shock of her look. They were bewildered.
Now it's exactly two years later... Macie was back from the touring and the celebrity life. She was for those two years discovered, Signed up for a career deal, Made into a Rising Star. She was with 2 CD's out and had 3 Concerts. Maybe more from the sound of what she's been through. But she's done it. And she also has a fan base too now. Things were looking quite good for her. However, it was around the start of her 3rd year of the career path that her Agent... and Publicist along with the Attorney she had... All suggested for her to dial down a little bit on the Celebrity life and attend School. A Normal School and gain a Education of sorts. Something that she'd need for getting far in life.
So... This is where the story will begin. Metropolis, Kansas... Metropolis High school...

The Halls of the Metropolis High School
hallway.jpg

were lined with Yellow lockers. But there was high gadgetry all throughout the halls. Overheads. Marquees and Everyone carried Tablets. Cellphones. Laptops. Notebooks. It was a bustling school. Active and furiously on the go. On the up&up and on the straight. No one slowed down. There was never time to. With clubs and groups... It was busy busy busy all the time. The Principal was

802Smallville0294.jpg

Tess Mercer.

The Date: Sept 3rd, 2050...
City: Metropolis.
School: Metropolis High School.

7:50 AM...

The Halls were bombarded by students all crowding and making their way over to their first class after being away for the long long summer. There were some new faces that year and not many of them looked as though they were sure of where to go or what to do. It was as if they were freshly cut from their mother's cords and just tossed right into the world like a rag doll just flying aimlessly into the air. But not all were like that that. A bunch of them all looked like preppies and sturdy formed kids. Teens who were like whiz-kids with the IQ of a 100,000 page book. The multitudes of passerby's communed among one another as they passed..."Hey scott. Did you catch that foxy celeb that was hanging out at the beach during the summer?" "Yeah. I think that she goes to our school. She's sexy too. She looked like some Jpop Idol." "No way... She is just some Cover singer. Singing songs that were already sang by the thralls of those before her." "Oh my God... You kidding? Mrs. Lightfoot attends here. The Singer attends here. We've got to get her autograph."

As they were all commuting and passing words by. A 16 year old Teenage girl was going through her locker and straightening it out for the new school year. It's been sitting in one row since the last day of the past school year...

The Teenage girl: Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Macie: *Straightening up her books* Ugh... Another year. The summer was fun though. I finally had a few romantic moments with my darling Ridge. I just hope he's alright. He has to go fix his classes. They weren't the ones he wanted. *Watching as a couple books started slipping* Oh... Oh... No! *Seeing the books fall to the ground* Oh sweet mother of Seriously... Darn it... The books are out of order now... What am i gonna do now? I can't organize these the way they were before. I don't recall how i had them. *Sighs* Oh bother...

@Briar Rose