The High School Life of Macie M. Lightfoot (Macie on the Run)

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Rising Star. Singing Sensation.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
This is the city of Tokyo... It's the city of tranquil and beauty. People are said to be friendly and willing to help one another best.

It was a year later from the rigors of the Career life for 17 year old Macie Melody Lightfoot. She was for a long time in America going on Tour. She had 3 tours and put out 3 CD's. 3 CD's and done at least 15 Public appearances. Viewings and Photo ops. She had to get out from the rigors of it all and knew that the only way to do so... was to leave the country. She had once found that there was a School in Japan that would best harbor her from the seedy people that were targeting her for the career. She made arrangements and started to head off to Japan. Tokyo, Japan.

It was there that she found a school known as Juuban High school. It wasn't the most spacious school but the background and the scenery that surrounded it was exquisite. it was gonna be very peaceful to reside there. Knowing that with the money she had from her career... She could turn it to yen and easily survive... but because of the nerves... she was in the mindset for taking up the unhealthy habit even though trying to fight that urge as it would only harm her body, Voice, Career... what there was left of it to keep.

It was a week later after she fled to Japan that she enrolled into the school. It was indeed her first day and her first encounter was 14.jpg Her. Named: Usagi. She was a bit of a ditz and a klutz but she was very friendly. And it was as Macie was organizing her locker that the encounter happened.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (303).jpg
Macie: *Organizing her locker* Darn those Higher ranking Entertainment execs. This is so unfair. I have to leave my own country just to be away from them. I'm a thousand miles... More than that distance away from my home. I can't ever see my roommate Joanna anymore nor can i see Jessie. Or my Love Ridge. *Sighs* Well... this is my new school. One away from the parasitic career people. My boss in Cleveland is too demanding. The one record label company is expecting more than what i can give out. The Fans expect too much.

Suddenly...

515.JPG
Usagi: *Walking over* Hey, You okay? Something the matter?

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (311).jpg
Macie: Yeah... I'm fine. I'm just depressed about having to leave everything i knew from my home country and come here to hide. *Losing grip of one of her books suddenly* Oh... oh... *Seeing her book crashing to the floor* Sweet mother of seriously... Can't the Rising star catch a break? Just for once?

Usagi: *Picking up the book and handing it to Macie* It's okay to feel stressed. It's natural. A new school, New Country. A possible new life. It's alot to handle.

Macie: Simple for you to say... You're not having to hide from the higher up people in the music business, They were seeking to use me for their own ambitions.

Usagi: Oh no... That's terrible. You'll be okay here. Is this your first day here?

Macie: Yeah. First day here. *Finishing with her locker* That should do it... I hope. *Nods while closing her locker* ... *Looking to see the girl* Thanks for the help. I'm okay now. Really. *Smiles* I'm Macie. Macie M. Lightfoot.

Usagi: That's a nice name. I'm Usagi. It's Japanese for Bunny.

Macie: It's nice to meet you, Usagi. It's great to meet a friendly face. It's better than going all this all alone.

Usagi: You won't have to be alone. I think you might have the same class as i do...

Macie: How's that?

Usagi: I kinda saw the class schedule you had sticking out. You got the same sensei i do.

Macie: Okay. Would you like to have a friend like me? I'm a celebrity. However... i beg that you don't make a wave of it. I'm in hiding and i want to ensure for it to stay that way.

Usagi: It's okay. You'll be safe here.

It was then off to class they went only seconds later...

@LoveandHate91

Riken walks in the front doors of the building the tail of his trench coat flowing behind him. Riken ignored everyone and everything while he had his red skull candy head phones in and went straight to class which was about to start. As Riken arrived their seems to be a new girl and she seemed to have taken his seat so Riken just leaned against the wall waiting for the class to start and the new girl to get a new seat.

Riken walks in the front doors of the building the tail of his trench coat flowing behind him. Riken ignored everyone and everything while he had his red skull candy head phones in and went straight to class which was about to start. As Riken arrived their seems to be a new girl and she seemed to have taken his seat so Riken just leaned against the wall waiting for the class to start and the new girl to get a new seat.

Macie and Usagi had then sat down and were waiting for class to begin. However it wasn't but just seconds later when the Sensei came in and looked at Macie with a curious look. She didn't think much about it. She just looked at her and smiled. But it was then that the Sensei spoke out...

Sensei: Lightfoot-chan... You are in the wrong seat. I welcome you to the class however and i believe that you're a transfer student. A new student here. So... i'll be kindly asking you to come to the front of the class and we shall introduce you to the class... okay?

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (29).png
Macie: Okay, Sensei. *Getting up and stepping to the front of the class*

Sensei: *Nods*

Seconds later...

After the new girl vacated Rikens seat he dropped his back pack next to it and slipped into it. He then takes off his headphones and puts them in his right pocket. Riken then looks up to the new girl in clas with the clock behind her one hour and thirty minutes until the first class ends.

After the new girl vacated Rikens seat he dropped his back pack next to it and slipped into it. He then takes off his headphones and puts them in his right pocket. Riken then looks up to the new girl in clas with the clock behind her one hour and thirty minutes until the first class ends.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (299).jpg
Macie: *To the class* Kon'nichiwa, watashi wa Macie Lightfootdesu. Merodī wa watashi no midorunēmu de, koko ni iru koto ga dekite ureshīdesu. Watashi wa koko de atarashī sutāto o kitta. Watashi wa koko ni tomodachi o tsukuri, anata ga watashi o ukeireru koto o negatte imasu. Watashi wa kanari sugureta sainō o motte ori, utawoutaudeshou. Watashi wa uta to odori to dokusho mo sukidesu. ([FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hello, I am Macie Lightfoot. Melody is my middle name and happy to be here. I have come here for a brand new start. I hope to make friends here and do hope that you'll accept me. I have a rather good talent and would enjoy singing. I like singing and dancing and also reading.)

Sensei: Totemo yoi Macie. Juuban haipasufiruta e yōkoso. Watashitachi wa anata o motte ureshīdesu. (Very good Macie. Welcome to Juuban High. We're happy to have you.)

Macie then saw that a couple of the students had in possession a copy of her CD. She didn't know if they'd recognize her or not... but unless they were willing to speak out on it... it be best that she didn't say anything. She didn't want to stir about any unwanted trouble or attention.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Happy to be here what a joke, Riken thought if you want a boring new start then you got it Melody as long as she dosnt go out at night when the monsters roam. Riken couldn't help but think she looks awfully familiar though. Riken could tell based on looks alone Nelody would make friends but once he heard singing and danceing it clicked. Melody is a singer he looks into his bag and compared her look to the one on the cd it's clear the cd look was modified to remove any blemishes but was her all right. Riken leans back in his seat and once Melody got close and out of ear shot of others he said.
"Didn't think a celebrity would show up here I guess a super athlete title can attract some other stars as well."

Happy to be here what a joke, Riken thought if you want a boring new start then you got it Melody as long as she dosnt go out at night when the monsters roam. Riken couldn't help but think she looks awfully familiar though. Riken could tell based on looks alone Nelody would make friends but once he heard singing and danceing it clicked. Melody is a singer he looks into his bag and compared her look to the one on the cd it's clear the cd look was modified to remove any blemishes but was her all right. Riken leans back in his seat and once Melody got close and out of ear shot of others he said.
"Didn't think a celebrity would show up here I guess a super athlete title can attract some other stars as well."

Macie then had gotten back to her seat and sat right on next to her friend Usagi who was just smiling at the idea that she was sitting next to a celebrity from the United states. It was like a dream come to light.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (29).png
Macie: *Looking at Usagi before looking at her books* Usagi, I hope that you don't mind me asking... But i just now noticed that you have a picture of a Celebrity. Minako AINO i think it was. IS she... someone you happen to know?

Usagi: *Blushing* Kinda. I have gotten her autograph a couple times and i did cross her path a couple times too.

Macie: Sounds... pretty cool. Is she... here in school too?

Usagi: No. She has private tutoring and private schooling because of her Celebrity status. But surprising to know that you're a... Celeb too... but you are in normal school. Aren't you worried about people finding out about you here?

Macie: No. Not really. Why? *Curious* Should i be?

Riken is surprised at how open these girls are being and loud, it's going to be hard to keep that secret when they are do open and loud about it.

Riken is surprised at how open these girls are being and loud, it's going to be hard to keep that secret when they are do open and loud about it.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (250).jpg
Macie: I should tell you though that i am a rather big deal in America. Not really too high up in the celebrity status. But there are a lot of people who happen to care much about me. It's painful knowing that i can never see them again as i am having to go into hiding. The Entertainment high execs don't know that i'm here. They haven't a clue at all... i really hope that they never figure out that... i am here.

Usagi: They wouldn't know... unless they have had someone follow you or track you down.

Macie: I wish that i knew... but they are capable of anything. It'd just be a matter of time.

Usagi: They won't touch you. They won't touch my friends without a fight. I'll protect you. however i can.

Macie: I know. I really thank you. I do.

But it was when the class was over...

Macie: *Looking at the clock* Oh dear... Class is over. And the next class... we're not in together. D-drats! What're we gonna do?

Usagi: *Shrugs* I don't know. But... we'll see each other again. Right?

Macie: *Smiles* You bet.

Riken wasted little time leaving class his next class was a physical education somthing that would actually help improve his power.

Riken wasted little time leaving class his next class was a physical education somthing that would actually help improve his power.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (43).png
Macie: *Looking at her class schedule and seeing something surprising* I got P.E. next. So soon? Why so soon? I thought that it'd be 3rd period. Hmm... Maybe this is how it was set up. *Sighs* I better get started then.

Macie made her way over to the 2nd period class. She didn't know where to really go for P.E and there wasn't really a guide to learn the ropes or anything, so... It'd be pretty much on her to learn the ropes of the school. But By time she made it to the class...

17.jpg
Makoto: *Walking over to Macie* Hey there... You're the new student, right?

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (27).png
Macie: Yeah. *A little startled* Wh-who are you?

Makoto: Oh... sorry about that. Didn't mean to startle you. I'm Makoto... Makoto Kino. I'm one of the school goers that attend here. You're... that Rising Star i read about... aren't you?

Macie: Yeah. But... how did you know?

Makoto: I caught on to it. I happen to be like some strong fan of yours. You know... I have a CD of yours. a copy of one. I like the music.

Macie: Thank you. *Smiles*

Makoto: From the looks of it, you seem to feel a bit lost. First day of school isn't it?

Macie: Yeah.

Makoto: Not a problem. I'll be sure to show you the ropes of this place. It's a little much at first... but once you get a hang of it... it gets much easier.

Macie: Thank you. *Smiles* ... *Introducing herself* I'm Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Makoto: Ah.... Nice name. Pleased to meet you.

Looks like Macie's found another friend. She's getting the hang of it... Slowly but sure.