The Hazed (OOC)

@TheQueensGuard Thank you! I really appreciate your patience and will try to get it up tonight or tomorrow. ^^

@TheQueensGuard I work late tonight but I will have my first post up tonight. I am very excited about this but have just been a little busy. Thank you!

Quick question...I won't be able to post until tomorrow night after work anyway BUT! Do we have to wait for everyone to get their first posts in or are we free to just carry on regardless?

Quick question...I won't be able to post until tomorrow night after work anyway BUT! Do we have to wait for everyone to get their first posts in or are we free to just carry on regardless?

Shoot I thought I replied! Sorry.

For now feel free to carry on when you can, but I'll get a posting order once everything starts rolling smoothly and everyone gets an opening post up!

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Hope you guys are free this weekend because I'm really excited for this story! I wish you all luck in getting the time to write out opening posts!

Reactions: TheQueensGuard
Hope you guys are free this weekend because I'm really excited for this story! I wish you all luck in getting the time to write out opening posts!
Me too!
I'm finishing up CJ now, so he will be ready once everyone else gets posted up

Ill have my post up tomorrow afternoon/night!
Including an introduction with CJ.

I'll also get ahold of everyone who hasn't posted yet tomorrow too, and if I don't hear from them I might open back sign ups to try and get another two or three people.

I'll be working on my post today everyone! It should introduce CJ and progress everything some what. (Including the interaction between Dakota and my characters).

@Hannah is Fire. She is Death. @Vio @Lady Laureline
This is y'alls last heads up to either get a post up or character if you haven't done so yet! Starting next Monday I'm going to open sign ups back up and try and find a few others. Just let me know if you don't have the time available for this Rp. Thanks!

Can I get a post up Saturday? Life has just been a tad hectic. Still want to be apart of it

Guysss what the heeeck

Reactions: BookDragon
Yeah. I thought this was going somewhere!

• Thank You