The Guinea Pigs and the Scientists OOC/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kirisuna

Still waiting on the others, admittedly. ^^; I'll reply to your bit tomorrow if they don't reply any time soon.

Are you still accepting new characters? If so, I'd be very interested in joining this RP!
One question though, would cybernetics be out of the question for experimentation?

Awesome!!

I shall get creative and put up a character sheet later today. :3

Name: Isaac Whitman
Experiment or Scientist?: Experiment
Experiment Number: IS2828
org05py7ql3.gif

Personality:
Highly observant, subject shows no knowledge of basic human emotion. It can be assumed that along with his memory the emotion center of his brain was also damaged during the procedure. All previous long-term memories have been eliminated, however memories after waking from the procedure and past have remained intact. Subject shows no empathy, but has learned to identify the basic emotions of those around him. Speech is archaic at times and malfunctions of the left arm have been reported. Subject is docile toward all scientists and easily follows instructions.
History (Include why they are here in the first place!):
401 ERROR
DATA CORRUPTED
A car accident was caused by negligence of an adult male in his mid-40's, causing the subject's vehicle to roll over. When brought into the facility, subject was wearing vestments that suggest he was soon to be ordained as a Catholic priest. Vestments have been disposed of and burned. Extensive reconstruction to the brain and left arm was required, allowing for one scientist to begin fully testing the field of cybernetics. Nearly 60% of the subject's brain has been replaced with a positronic one. Both eyes replaced with cybernetics. 100% replacement of the left arm allowed for further testing with integration to machines and computing devices.

Any special powers, if experiment or if any at all?:
Subject shows an enhanced calculating ability due to the positron brain replacements. Intelligence has been recorded on a genius level, however lack of access to previous documents cannot confirm whether or not this is due to the positron brain. Subject can integrate with machinery via a port that has been installed into the left wrist.
Other:
Frequent malfunctions of the left arm.
Subject is fluent in binary and if over-stimulated subject will speak in binary rather than English.
Subject seems to prefer to wear glasses despite a lack of needing them.

Hope this is okay!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Other than the test subject number, which should be IS2828 as that is the first two letters of his name, you're good to go @Doc_Halladay ! And @Kirisuna I'll get your post up in a bit, I just want to see if Doc will post first, okay? :3

Oh derp on me! I'll fix that straight away. Of all the names to give him, I give him one that I have trouble spelling, lol.

I'll get started on my intro post once I fix my CS.

BTW this is pretty much how Isaac operates in most social interactions.

com-abed-points.gif

Well, my next post was up; sorry if it is too long.

tumblr_nj9hq6ISto1sobdg5o1_1280.png

NAME_IO TAKA
AGE_NINETEEN
GENDER_MALE
EXPERIMENT OR SCIENTIST_EXPERIMENT
EXPERIMENT NO._IO00919
APPEARANCE_IO HAS SNOWY WHITE HAIR THAT IS VERY FLUFFY AND VOLUMINOUS, WITH A ROUND FACE AND CLEAR SKIN. HIS RIGHT EYE IS A NORMAL BROWN, BUT HIS LEFT IS BLOOD RED WITH NO PUPIL AND TENDS TO BE BLOOD SHOT. HE IS 5'9", WITH A SLENDER FIGURE AND USUALLY PAINTED BLACK NAILS.
PERSONALITY_IO IS A VERY PECULIAR PERSON.
WITTINGLY BORING ♥ IO IS OFTEN VERY OUTSPOKEN SOMETIMES IN HIS OWN LITTLE SOFT WAY.
ANGRY? ♥ IO HAS A VERY QUIET ANGER, HE ACTUALLY GETS REAL ANGRY A LOT, PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW.
SAD LITTLE LONELY PUPPY ♥ HE OFTEN FORMS RELATIONSHIPS AND ATTACHMENTS, BUT THEY WERE OFTEN RIPPED AWAY FROM HIM OR DON'T FORM IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE HE'S VERY SHY WITH PEOPLE WHOM ARE MORE SOCIABLE THAT HIM. SO HE TAKES COMFORT IN MORE QUIET THINGS.
SUSPICIOUS ♥ OFTEN VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY OF OTHERS OR THINKS EVERYONE IS OUT TO DECEIVE HIM. HE'S BEEN THROUGH A LOT, SO IT HAPPENS.
DAY DREAMER ♥ VERY OUT OF IT OR JUST STARING INTO SPACE. TENDS TO SLEEP A LOT.
HISTORY_ IO WAS IS POVERTY WHEN HE WAS YOUNG, EVERY DAY WAS A STRUGGLE, AND SOMETIMES HIS PARENTS COULDN'T AFFORD TO EAT. BUT HE ALWAYS HAD A MEAL, A WARM ENOUGH BED AND A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD TO KEEP HIM SAFE. HE LOVED HIS PARENTS DEARLY, AND EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A STRANGE BOY WITH STRANGE INTERESTS, HE FELT HAPPY.
IO'S PARENTS FOUND A BETTER LIFE WHEN HE WAS A TEENAGER, AND THINGS START TO LOOK UP. HE COULD ATTEND SCHOOL, HE COULD GET THINGS, HE COULD WORK A SMALL JOB AND BUY THINGS THAT INTERESTED HIM. HE WAS RATHER SMART, AN A STUDENT AND ATHLETIC WITH A MATURE ATTITUDE.
HOWEVER, HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW HIS PARENTS GOT THE MONEY. YOU SEE, IO'S FATHER USED TO BE THE ASSISTANT OF A SCIENTIST. THEY COULDN'T AFFORD TO LOSE THEIR FAMILY TO HUNGER, AND SO HE BORROWED A LOT OF MONEY FROM HIS BOSS. HE DID PAY IT BACK, BUT AFTER A FEW YEARS, THE SCIENTIST DECIDED THAT THE MONEY WASN'T A GOOD ENOUGH PAYMENT.
HE WANTED IO, AND HIS PARENTS HAD NO CHOICE.
POWER IO HAS THE ABILITY TO CONJURE TENTACLE OR LIMB-SHAPED APPENDAGES FROM HIS BACK OR ALL OVER HIS BODY, CLEAR WITH HIS BLOOD PULSING THROUGH THEM WILDLY. THESE APPENDAGES HAVE THE ABILITY TO GRIP, THROW, HARDEN OR CURL.
OTHER_IO IS VERY ATTRACTED TO MUSIC, AND SEEMS TO FEEL IT A LOT MORE THAN OTHERS.
IO'S BODY IS VERY CLEAR, STRANGELY ENOUGH. ALL SCARS ARE VERY FADED OR UNSEEN AT ALL.
IO PAINTS HIS NAILS BLACK.
IO TAKES COMFORT IN THE OUTDOORS.
IO IS VERY INSECURE ABOUT HIS LEFT EYE.
IO IS TERRIFIED OF CENTIPEDES AND FALLING IN LOVE WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, AFTER PAST EXPERIENCES.
IO IS PANSEXUAL, BUT CAN NEVER SEE HIMSELF WITH ANYONE.
IO HATES AND LIKES BLOOD. IT'S COMPLICATED.

tumblr_nj9hq6ISto1sobdg5o2_1280.png

@spoopily

Accepted!

Sorry for the hold up guys, life got in the way. I'll be sure to reply tomorrow.

I can change my post if anyone's open to interact/etc. c:

Sorry I haven't been replying, I've been a little busy with college stuff.

I'd reply right away, but I'd like to leave a spot open for one of the scientists to react to what's going on with Isaac. That way everyone can get their scientist characters under way.

Just to let y'all know, I'm gonna be gone for a week starting tomorrow. I've got a lot of packing to do, so I probably won't be on much today.

Status
Not open for further replies.