The Guinea Pigs and the Scientists OOC/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, I am interested in the Roleplay, but not sure what kind of character I'd be using...Oh and I do have two questions.

Last edited:
@Kirisuna

Oh? What kind of questions do you have in mind? I'll gladly answer them!

@Kirisuna

Hm, a [pregnant character? That would actually be interesting to see. o3o

@Kirisuna

Hm, a [pregnant character? That would actually be interesting to see. o3o
Okay, I might just add in one as an Experiment...For now. I'll throw in different characters later.

Name: Anna Keller
Experiment or Scientist?: Experiment
Experiment Number, if experiment: AN1247
Appearance:
il_570xN_336010918.jpg
Personality: Mainly, she is calm, collected and caring. A Mother-to-be, her Hormones are out of whack and she has little control over her emotions. For instance, one minute she'd be crying, the next she'd be very angry. So she's in essence very moody at times. Otherwise, she does her best to get along with everyone.
History: Anna grew up poor, so life wasn't always easy. Both her parents were immigrants, but even after leaving their home country, they were unable to escape poverty. On days that she didn't go to school, Anna would be supporting her family by picking fruits from a nearby farm. Her Father was a Bartender and her Mother was a Receptionist at a Local Clothing Store. Eventually, she attended a University, getting by on a Scholarship. However, her life became a bit more complicated when a one-night stand would leave her pregnant. A few weeks after receiving that set of news, Anna would wake up in Captivity...
Any special powers, if experiment or if any at all?: N/A
Other:
-She is due to give birth in four weeks, but scientists are looking for a way to accelerate her pregnancy
-Her pregnancy was unfortunately spent in captivity
-Both Mother and Child were subject to Experiments against their will

Sweet. So when do we start?

Any time actually. XD You can start now if you want!

Well, whenever an IC is up, I'll jump in

@Kirisuna

Ah, the IC is already up. XD Just look around, idk how to link the ic thread on this one.

Name: Elisa Richards
Experiment or Scientist?: Experiment
Experiment Number: EL1034
Appearance:
1a23656e0d87d9e74ceb5409b57dee40.jpg
Personality: Elisa is very well known for being a nice, caring and understanding person. In High School, her friends often described her as Nice, Caring and Easygoing. Often she is willing to listen to what others have to say.
History: Elisa grew up in a Middle Class Family and was able to enjoy many freedoms that most would not have. However, despite her angelic personality, her decisions haven't always been the best. Although most of her life is not well known, or relevant in current events, she found herself a victim of kidnapping and becoming a widow not long before. Now she and her baby are guinea pigs for sadistic experiments for War Mongering Rebels.
Special Powers: Accelerated Healing Factor (Naturally heals faster then the Average Human Being)
Other:
-Because of her Accelerated Healing Factor, the Rebels hoped to find a faster way of healing their Troops on the field, hence why she initially became their guinea pig
-As punishment for an escape attempt, her pregnancy was accelerated from ten weeks to forty weeks
-She was the first subject for the Acceleration Serum, which has yet to be used on Anna due to it not being perfected
-Rather then going through pregnancy for the average 40 weeks or nine months, the length of her pregnancy was cut in half
-So the Acceleration doesn't go wrong, she was injected with another serum that will now slow down the baby's growth back to normal
-Serum was a Prototype, so a close eye was kept on her
-Her Due Date passed, so she is expected to give birth in the next two weeks, versus Anna's four weeks.

Name: Seto Kawamoto
Experiment or Scientist?: Scientist
Experiment Number: N/A
Appearance:
032.jpg

Personality: Intelligent, Ethical, Not very outgoing though.
History: A Gifted Student who spent his youth going to Private Schools and Universities, not only because of his intellect, but also coming from a wealthy family. Not only was he in Honors, but he was an Athlete as well. However, he had always kept to himself due to almost no one having the same interest as him. He got his Associate of Arts at the same time he got his High School Diploma, as he took Running Start. In College, he completed his Bachelor's within two years, majoring in Chemical Engineering. Two years later, he got his Master's Degree and two more years later, he got his Doctorate. Now he has joined a few warmongering rebels to help with Project Omni, wanting to help for a good cause.
Special Powers: None
Other:
-Against using Human Test Subjects, but unwilling to voice his opinion because he fears that it'll get him killed
-Rather then working with Human Test Subjects, he works with Lab Rats and other Animals being subject to Experiments
-Gentle with Test Subjects, against Animal Cruelty to a certain point

Name: Kilgun Kawamoto
Experiment or Scientist?: Scientist
Experiment Number: N/A
Appearance:
5086.steins-gate-makise-2.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Personality: Dark, Somber, Ruthless
History: Seto's Older Sister and supposed Darker Half. Unlike her Brother, who shows Compassion, Kilgun is willing to do anything to get the job done, even if it means using human test subjects for the many experiments being done. While working on Project Omni, Kilgun is looking for a better way to protect Rebel Soldiers from Injuries as well as looking for a way to help them heal faster so they can resume fighting. She has been assigned to Experiments EL1034 and AN1247. Although she is cruel to them in many ways, she believes it to be for a greater good, although her heart seems to tell her otherwise. However, she will not hesitate to use pregnant women as Guinea Pigs if it means getting the job done
Special Powers: Can hear people's thoughts by putting their belongings next to her Ears
Other:
-Developed the Acceleration Serum that was used on Elisa
-Currently trying to perfect the Serum so she can use it on Anna
-To avoid having Anna deal with Side Effects that Elisa had to deal with, she instead tests the unperfected Serum on Plants
-Evil, but smart about it
-Cares deeply about her little Brother, but can seem very unkind towards him

@Kirisuna

Those three are accepted! Wow, I'm interested to see how the pregnant women play out in this rp. owo Also, love the scientists! <3

@Kirisuna

Those three are accepted! Wow, I'm interested to see how the pregnant women play out in this rp. owo Also, love the scientists! <3
I'll post again after your next reply. I have a few things to take care of and other roleplays to reply to.

Alright, I'm just waiting for other people to reply though, so... ^^;

Okay, but I don't want to Double-Post, so I'll wait till after your next reply and then post again, so I can introduce my three new characters.

Okay, its been a while, @chaosheart13 , still waiting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.