The grim darkness of the 41st millenia...

BURN THE HERITIC! * Rolls a failure and explodes*

So, I suppose we may want to figure out which direction we'd wish to take this?

*explodes in a mighty torrent of gore and plot bunnies, washing up around Archailfire's feet*

I had an idea for a planet that's locked in a CRAPLOAD of war between various races, and the Inquisition have scheduled an Exterminatus. The Death Ships will arrive in 24 hours.

However, something needs to be reclaimed from the planet before it's cleansed - maybe a crashed dignitary, a STC device, gene-seed, the Emperor's teddy bear, etc. The Inqusition are being stubborn and refusing to divert the Exterminatus, so a number of operatives are sent into the warzone to find the macguffin before the clock runs out.

Cue Children of Men style traipsing through various warzones and dabbling with the numerous Imperial and alien factions still on the planet.

I love it! We could have multiple missions! Different factions want different things on the planet before its destroyed so they send a group into the warzone to retrieve these things or do these objectives, but that would probably have to be longer then 24 hours then, but who cares long RP whooo. Could be part of all types of Imperial Factions, and even some non Imperials we could meet on the way.

Lets try to make the planet a battleground for as many factions as possible.

Dude...if this goes, I'm in. I never DID get a chance to play Dice.

I like Asmodeous' idea as well, we can all be an elite of whatever faction we choose in the imperium.

Does this mean I'm GMing it?

*polishes his seat on the Golden Throne*

I'm fine with handing over the reins.

*cackles victoriously*

*realises he has to do a shit load of work now*

Hmm...

*Dispatches the Angels of Exposition*

Aaaaaaand, another 40K roleplay bites the dust.

_-_...

I was going to post, but I wanted the imperials to go first so it wouldn't be weird for a Tau to just appear in a drop zone for humans.

The IC is in the Sci-Fi section.