The Great War OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I am officially done traveling for about a month. I should get the thread up in the morning tomorrow, and I am terribly sorry about the wait!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
It's alright, I'm just waiting for it to begin!

You know what we need? A region map!

I'm assuming this is going to take place in a Euro-esque region? Is there a world equivalent to Africa? Things that are very important. Since you left them in the air, I took to doing a slight bit of world building (The Alk'Izra homelands are equivalent to the Nordic Mountain Range and Turkey, or Saudi Arabia)

Last edited:
Was my character accepted?

Wait so I'm a weee bit confused, is there decided regions/a region map or...? xD

I was thinking, as I wrote the ic thread, that the country would sort of be a circular shape. The center is the capitol city, where all the races convene together as equals, and then the rest of the region is cut almost like a pie. Of course, no race is barred from another's home region, but there is always a greater percentage of elves in the elven slice, and the same goes for the other ones. Outside the regional areas, there isn't much order, and it's pretty much a lawless, every-man-for-himself type place. I can probably make a map after the summer ends, but I'm too busy now to do anything.

I would probably place the Alk'Izra on the outlands. They are a clan-like/tribal people of the tundra and desert, and a subset of humanity.

Soooo...sort of like Amestris, in Fullmetal Alchemist? xD
Works for me. The Avaris' main isles could be located by the coast of the sea just beyond the lawless regions, since they're very reclusive and more or less have an isolationism policy.

Soooo...sort of like Amestris, in Fullmetal Alchemist? xD
Works for me. The Avaris' main isles could be located by the coast of the sea just beyond the lawless regions, since they're very reclusive and more or less have an isolationism policy.

Yeah, sort of like Amestris. I haven't watch FMA in forever, so I didn't make the connection when I was thinking about the country, but yeah.

So this is happening? It's happening? Oh my God, it's happening!
ron-paul.gif

Both of those are fabulous.

My character is an outsider tribal type, so he'll probably be hanging around those parts. Maybe he'll run into Verb's character? :3

Anyway, I will post as soon as I can. My goal is to get it posted tonight! My offspring is usually more generous in the evenings. Also: the Hot Rod gif made me lol. That movie is my favorite. x3

peasant.gif

Couldn't help thinking of this when I was reading about the dead merchant in your post, Fluffy...sort of thought that the merchant might have died this way... xD

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
EquinoxSol...

That gif...

Let-me-love-you.gif

Sorry, I just had to join the spam party XD

we are beautiful people

tumblr_inline_mfyubgTWrd1ryp54o.gif

I just finished watching Avengers, too. o:

I am finding our OOC just as entertaining as our IC thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.