• Costa Rica

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone interested in being my crush

Since everyone isn't posting, you guys can post freely now cx

Talk to your crushes, friends, ect. Maybe even try hard not to slip out the secret to someone? Any ideas you have before they go on their getaway.

POSTTTT ;P

Reactions: Kitsune
tumblr_mxsonbcRuf1sdw62go1_400.jpg
▪Skylah Valerie Leopoldo▪
"Skylah somewhat means air and if I had self control that's all I would be"

▪Female▪
"Last time I checked I was female"

▪Heterosexual▪
'I like boys but with all this fat I'll Probobly die alone'

▪8th June and 17▪

▪Personality▪

Skylah is self conscious to the point of a eating disorder. she hides herself behind baggy clothes and the Internet which fuels her obsession with weight. She is an intelligent girl but most of her knowledge now days is the calorie count of everything that she eats

If it wasn't already blatantly obvious Skylah has anorexia. In her head she is always thinking about calories food and excersise. She seems strong and some would even be jealous of her life but they haven't even spent a second under the crushing weight of the lies that she tells to everyone her family, her teacher and the only people who she cares about her friends.

She isn't caring towards herself but she insists of mothering all her friends. If you have a break up she's there, argument with your parents.. You can crash at her place. But all attempts at making her looking after herself are in vain.

Her parents have never been doing anything except fuel her obsession with perfection her mum a socialie and her dad a lawyer they both strived for perfection and encouraged her to achieve everything and anything. But as they were never home she slowly learnt to be as outrageous as possible to get their attention even f this included developing a eating disorder

▪Markings▪
Feather-Tattoo-Designs-22.jpg

▪Relationship.)▪

▪Crush(Opt.)▪
(Same here)
▪Thoughts▪

Exhilarated to get away from camp and the shitty council era and she'll happily pitch in with her darling fathers credit card

Awh, I feel like one of my characters should make her feel like she's the only girl in the world♥

Perfect characters guys, @Sexybae , do you mind if I do?

I believe that the only one who is free is Kayden, one of the twins xP

d054_by_miobi-d572d1o.jpg

Full Name
Weiss J Dafu
Gender▪
If you can't tell by my Tits and vagina that I'm a girl then you either need to take a sex ed class or a biology class. Either Or
Sexual Orientation

Honestly not sure. I swing more towards girls but If the right guy came along I don't know . . . Love is love you know?
Birthday & Age
I was born on april 17 1996 that makes 18 as of right now. My 19th birthday being next month
Personality
Ok if you haven't figured it out by now I'm a bit of a smart ass. But don't take it serious OK I care. I just well, a smart ass Look as long as your my friend I'll stand up for yo and do anything for you. Otherwise don't fuck with me. OK?
Biography(Opt.)▪
Uhm Listen, I'm gonna be nice about this, but I really don't want to talk about it right now. I'm sorry another time maybe but not now.
Markings
Let's see I have a couple scars here and there you know. Nothing to serious. Ask me later and I'll show them to you. and before you ask No. I do not nor will I ever have y nipples or my funny bean pierced. Ever.
Relationship(Opt.)▪
It's not for lack of trying you know it's just always the same thing I just want to friends, I don't want to risk our friendship! I'm afraid I'll hurt you. It's all bullshit. I'm not a girly girl and that's what guys want. I just wish a girl would ask me out for once you know?
(If you want to be in one with one of the character, see them first)
Crush(Opt.)▪

(Same here)
Thoughts

Wait you want to know what I think? I'll tell you what I think. This is the coolest fucking thing we've ever done! Fuck summer camp I'm going to live my last summer as a kid having fun! Who knows I might finally get laid! I might get drunk! Who knows what the fuck's gonna happen but we are going to party! Honestly though. I'm just glad everyone thought to include me. I'm happy to spend time with them before we all leave for college. It's our last hurrah you know? I just want to have something to look back at and say We did that! We All Did That!
Other

Weiss pronounces her name as Y's

She is an only child and never talks about her home life.

She has always been known to avoid going home as much as possible and spend as much time with her friends as she could.

She would never tell anyone this but she thinks of her friends as her real family.​

• Love
Reactions: Mu
So that Means I can post correct. I assume everyone is allready there so Should I act Like I've been there all along? Or like I just showed up?

Actually, no one is already at camp yet. Everyone is still driving or hasn't posted yet xc

I shall have my post up later on today

• Love
Reactions: T E R R O R
Actually, no one is already at camp yet. Everyone is still driving or hasn't posted yet xc
At the end of each of my posts Kyler, Breanne and Mattaline all arrived at the camp.

• Useful
Reactions: T E R R O R
Sorry @Brea , my mistake >_<

That's okay, just anted to make sure you knew ♥

Only one more left o:

What is the girl/boy ratio right now? I was thinking of just making two boys and a girl? Or possibly just one boy and one girl. Depends on the ratio! I don't want to throw it off balance.

The ratio is already off balance, I kinda wanted it that way because of the sexuality

There's only one character spot left though