✈☼The Great Summer Escape☼✈(CLOSED)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Where should they go?

• Hawaii

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Malibu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Paris

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll post soon!

I'll probably post Seth's tomorrow

Reactions: T E R R O R
Guys, i'm trying to wait for everyone to post before you can have somewhat of a free hand with posting until the Bon fire xc!

I'll post before the end of this week x -x
Busy, busy. Need to study a lot.

• Thank You
I'll be posting tonight!

Finally posted! I'm on my phone, so sorry if the formatting is fucked up. If it is, I'll fix it when I get home later.

Just finished my second characters cs.

By the way are Sierra and Summer the same actress Alison Brie?

I have no idea o_o Lemme check x-x

Ahh yes,

@Ookami and @Whisper

Your two characters are the same. Since that Ooka finished her character sheet before yours Whisper and used the picture before you, it would be fair if you changed it. Although if Ooka wants to change it, she can. :P

I'd like to request that no one uses white to color their text. My background is white, so in order for me to read the post I have to highlight the whole thing with my mouse. It gets very annoying.

For those who don't know: if you click the box with an X through it (or "none" for those of us on mobile) the text will be set back to default. So those of us with black backgrounds will have white text, and those of us with white backgrounds will have black text.

Thanks!

Yeah sure o:

Can I have my character meet everyone's at the camp and over hear their plan to escape, he would then threaten to turn them in if they didn't take him with them?

It's okay if not, just a thought

That's a great idea for Drama c:

Sure! ^.^

images

Full Name: I'm Xavier....Xavier McIntosh if you really need to know

Birthday and Age: July 9 1997, 17 would you like my SSN too?
Sexuality: um kinda personal, but I'm straight

Personality: I'm a very sarcastic person so get used to it. I also have no filter so in other words I say what I think and I think what I say, got a problem with it then too bad. While I can be a complete jerk I am loyal....to the few friends I have. I really don't need friends though it eventually leads to heartbreak. Oh and I almost forgot, don't tell me what to do! (As much of a jerk as he is now he will come around....eventually after I've had some fun)

Biography: why do you keep asking so many questions? Ugh anyways I'm the oldest of four children, the younger three are stupid and are irrelevant. My parents are pain, my Dad isn't so bad, but my Mom and I always go at it. You may be thinking I'm getting off topic, but you'll understand why in a minute. So Mom and I were fighting the other day so she sent me to this stupid camp for babies.

Markings: um....one time I fell off my bike and got a small scar on my leg.....okay fine it healed but I thought it was gonna scar....

Relationships: ugh romance...,,(he is terrified of intimacy)

Crush: um going to a camp full of babies and I'm no pedo so none

Thoughts: (well Xavier doesn't know about the escape so I'll just do it as if he just over heard everyone talking about it, if that is okay) these kids wanna escape from this dump, and I want in. Only problem is they're all friends, I don't blame them for not wanting someone outside their group coming with them on there trip, but I'm not staying here all summer. If they leave the camp leaders will freak and I'll never be a or to get out of here, so I'll escape with them, maybe tag along for a bit and then take off, not sure where I'll go but I'm not staying here all summer long. If they say they won't let me I'll threaten to turn them in, sure I wouldn't do it, I'm no snitch, but they don't know that...

Other: just in case anyone was wondering he isn't part of the group.
Like I said above he's one of those guys who is a jerk on the outside, but then he becomes nice once he gets to know people.

(I'm on mobile 90% of the time, so trying to make everything pretty is more work than it is worth
Edit: found a picture)

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to give you a cookie, yes you are! :3