The Gates of Tartaros

Watching Oliver step forwards, Gabriel cocked his head to look curiously up from the floor. Was...he a she? He shuffled across the floor to end up in front of the wielder. Hesitantly, he yanked at he/She's leg and inspected with close precision. "Question, Oliver?" he yanked again. "Are you a guy? Or a girl?" he asked it purely out of sheer curiousity as he eyed the death wielder closely- puzzled as to what the warriors gender was.

Lily watched Gabriel's anticipation with amusement. He was goofy, pacing around waiting for something to happen. Then he started hitting on someone. She wasn't paying attention, as it was caught by the usual disrespectful Nirvana. "If it wasn't for lord death being so gracious to his wielders, you would have died a long time ago Nirvana." She said, mostly an even tone, except the last word dripped with poison. "If you do not wish to be here, you needn't have come, as it wasn't a command but a wish. So I suggest you hold your tongue." Lily looked over to Oliver. The question intrigued her as she did not know.

"Oliver, I wish I knew the answer to your question, but I have no knowledge of why. Lord death has not told me the reason of your visit. I thought it would've been written in your letters. I'm sorry that you all were dragged out here for nothi......"

Lily was cut short as tremors began to shake the entire building. Lily maintained her balance, but only for an instant. The building had been sliced into four diagonal pieces. At first it held, but then they began tipping over. Lily could hear the screams from down below, as creatures came crawling out of the ground. Those alright out began wreaking havoc. Some clawing the and gnawing and slashing about. It was a bloody sight to behold. "It is our sworn duty as deaths wielders to help. Now, lets rid this earth of heathens." She shouted to the rest.

As the building came crashing down, she jumped midway, her scythe facing downward. Landing on one of the creatures, she cut of its head before kicking her scythe from under her feet, causing her blade to cut in half another anathema. In another moment, more surrounded her, feeling her power radiating, wanting to feed off her. She waited, knowing one would attack from behind. She held her scythe straight forward, blade facing left. Then she felt it, one charging behind her. With one swift movement, she slammed the end of her handle into the creatures chest. He screamed in pain, as another from the front came charging after her. She lunged forward, driving her blade into his neck. Soon she was dancing the dance of death, her blade slicing into creatures big and small.

Sam looked down to where lily had landed. When Sam reached the ground, lily was already fighting, hogging up all the fun. Sam summoned her, punching a wailing creature, then gracefully dropping onto her back, using her legs to trip an oncoming attacker. Using her blade, she jumped into the air, kicking another in his face, her key stationary and waiting for blood. She gave that blade its blood. Using her momentum, she smashed the face of another, then letting the blade fall behind her. It slammed into someone behind her. Twisting the handle, spikes protruded out the ends, driving deep into its skull. Then she began to smash every creature in sight, using not only her blade, but her body. She was a skilled martial artist and occasionally a parkour runner.

{I'm sorry, but Jessica will have to jump in late}

This was one of the reasons Victor didn't like the big cities. Big buildings that could be tipped over. Nevertheless, he was ready. And he knew that staying on the building wasn't a good idea. He jumped off it mid fall. He could see a whole lot of the creatures under him, and he readied his axe. With a loud thud, two of the things had their heads crushed into the pavement, as Victor used them to soften his fall. He stood up, and yelled "Death to the enemy!" and chopped the head of the closest creature. The other creatures started swarming towards him, and he welcomed them, swinging his axe at them. Limbs were chopped off, chests were cut open and blood flowed. Some of the creatures managed to cut him with their claws, yet it only seemed to slow him down for a second, almost as if the wounds disappeared.

Aura gaveasweet grin as things were put in motion. Due to the time she spent swinging a huge hammer around the balance swith from the termor coulf barely make her switch. Her eyes caught the debrii of the crashing building. She paused and raised her palm to the sky. A flurry of visible wind manifested itself into a huge but slender object before fading. What was left in its place was Death's own glorious hammer. Seeing her hold it in one palm like aplaything was an interesting sight in itself. Aura then brought her weapon down to her midsection and then...she dissappeared.

A flurry of wind manifested a few hundredfeet in the air as Aura wasagain visible and began recklessly swinging at the falling remnants of the empire state building that threatened to crush the other weilders. The massive hammerseemed to crush the rock into fine grain with every remaining swing.

Aura then glanced down at theenemies below,their was a pool of them directly under her, a large one. Shebegan a freefall as she held her weapon behind her and prepared for contact. Her expression during this was emotionless, but cute in a way.

In second Aura made contact with the enemy. She brought her weapon down with extreme force, crushing the pool of creatures. By the time her hammer set down a large boom was heard and a puff of black smoke manifested, announcing her arrival. With a wave of her hand the smoke was dismissed and all that could be seen was a crater where the pool had been and Aura's slenderbody asshe picked her weapon from the ground. Then, she wanished once more

Oliver was about to answer Gabriel's question, rather irritably so, when the building began to fall. Shaking him off of her leg, she vaulted over the guard rail before she lost her balance, quickly drawing her daggers. Positioning herself so that she was almost directly above one of the creatures that came from the ground. Casting an electrical field around herself, she directed it to the metal of her daggers.

Landing on top of it just as it was about to attack some human, she plunged the daggers deep into its back, letting the electricity enter it. Taking enough time to glance up at those who hadn't already reached the ground yet, she turned just in time to stab another. The immediate area around her now clear, she threw one dagger at one outside of her electrical range. Retrieving it, she turned, waiting for her next chance to attack something.

Nirvana stared disgustedly at the ground where the creatures rampaged like filthy worms. With a shark-like grin, Nirvana spun the spear like the blades of a helicopter and dropped off of the building. She landed on the back of a creature and cackled as she slit its neck and let its slimy blood ooze onto the streets below. Nirvana was soon making a bloodbath out of the street, cutting down anything and everything in her path. She couldn't stop herself, and she tried.

There was something about the black, gooey blood that made her want to keep on killing. Nirvana felt like she was dreaming instead of working. She fought back, only stopping just before she cut down a child. Panting, Nirvana turned just in time to cut down yet another creature. The number wasn't thinning out anytime soon it seemed.

It only took a couple of seconds for the chaos around him to sink in. A grin spread over his face, as Gabriel jumped from the ground. "Brilliant! I knew something would happen!" Drawing his sword, he teleported around a creature and struck it in its side with a powerful blow. Spinning around, he caught glances of the other wielders taking down the beasts as quick as he had. They are...brilliant! He laughed, and sliced the head off one of the beasts as he sprinted around the room. Claws raked down his side when he realized a creature was tailing him from behind. "Hey! i would say that's extremely mean! But then again i killed your friends...so...oh well." He smiled, and with a single motion he placed his blade in the creatures skull. Sighing, he wiped the oddly colored blood from his face and out of his eyes- smearing it over his skin. "I haven't had so much fun in ages!"