The Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if he'd done it early. By now it's probably too late.

Reactions: Greenie
Would chopping it off stop the spread? Hmm.
Perhaps? My thinking on that is, we already have a character who lost a hand. A much more important hand, at that.

Jorah doesn't fight with his left, so him losing the hand by amputation doesn't have the same impact.

I'm guessing Jorah will end up being cured by a Red Priest/Priestess, or maybe Quaithe (that one weird woman with the full face mask).

Also, obligatory avatar and custom title change in prep for Season 7.

Who are we all kidding? Jorah's going to go the way of Tommen and throw himself out a window after he sees Dany and Jon together.

The only thing I can expect from Game of Thrones is the unexpected.

• Bucket of Rainbows
That's true enough.

And dead wolves.

v.v

;___; those deaths cut me the deepest.
Me too ;w; Summer's death was the worst for me. I expected Hodor to die from spoilers... Not Summer though.

I guess it was symbolic as well but still x.x They better not go killing Ghost.

Me too ;w; Summer's death was the worst for me. I expected Hodor to die from spoilers... Not Summer though.

I guess it was symbolic as well but still x.x They better not go killing Ghost.

He'll probably be a ghost sooner or later.

• Nice Execution!
I'm wondering how the Lannisters plan to put up a fight. Sure they can hold things against everyone who'd they'd already beat so far. John doesn't have the forces to venture south. But neither do the Lannisters to venture north. And the Lannisters are on everyone's hit list. On top of that they're broke and owe money to the Iron Bank. Wondering if the Iron Bank will actually do something about that. All they have is the King's Guard and their loyal Lannister troops who may or may not get paid?

Meanwhile Danny has a horde of Dothraki ready to raid all of Westeros. Though I wonder if she'll let them pillage as they usually do. Or impose a more moralistic set of rules on them, which will likely piss them off. Still she has dragons and Unsullied.

I'm hoping they leave the North alone and have it be all about fighting white walkers up there.

And most fun of all will be Arya going around doin all the killing. It makes me wonder who is going to get to the Lannisters. Arya or the ladies over in Dorne.

I hope a wolf gets to eat Cersei up.
Maybe Nymeria will pop up out of the blue and sic her pack on Cersei. :bananaman:

Reactions: Turtle Knight
I hope a wolf gets to eat Cersei up.
Maybe Nymeria will pop up out of the blue and sic her pack on Cersei. :bananaman:

No, a White Walker Lady does.

No, a White Walker Lady does.
It'd kinda be fun though! I mean, Nymeria has been out of the loop for so long because of Cersei. Some sort of wolfish justice!

I'm not actually serious.

Maybe not.

<.<
>.>

Varys voice on point :D And I really like the Littlefinger voice too, lol.

Let the countdown begin. I'm so excited!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Reina

Varys voice on point :D And I really like the Littlefinger voice too, lol.

Oh lord xD I giggled at "Kingslayer... More like KIN-slayer" xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Things that won't happen but I wish it would/thoughts on top of my head:

Cersei blowing up Daenerys' army in a giant wildfire suicide bombing. Except for maybe the Unsullied.

Freak storm killing all Ironborn. Theon finally dies.

Benjen being human again. S1 Benjen was hot AF.

Tyrion dies. He's such a quippy bastard now. "I drink and know things." Actually might happen but really low chances.

I don't care for Jon lol. He should have stayed dead. Beric is the only revived guy I need. I love his voice (and Jorah's). Glad Stoneheart is not in the show. IDK. I'm not really interested in the whole White Walker plot tbqh. I really liked the backstabbings in King's Landing. The North is kinda boring.

All dragons should die. I'm a filthy dragon-hating peasant. Jaime kills a dragon (I hope that's what the trailer was teasing but it's probably gonna end with Jaime captured/dead). :(
Sidenote: Is there any proof that dragons can only be killed through their eyes? Targ civil war had dragons getting killed by peasants... plus Drogon isn't even that big yet. Therés still a chance for Jaime to kill Drogon with his lance right... right?!?!

Don't care about Dorne or Olenna. Don't think Olenna will die but Sand Snakes might (cos they're fighting and Olennàs a grandma lol).

All in all, rooting for Lannisters to somehow pull something out their ass and beat Daenerys. They're probably my favourite house and I hate all Targs (I'm Robert reincarnated). At the very least, I want the dragons and the Dothraki killed. Daenerys can be Queen after that.
Sidenote: I really think earlier seasons had better Dothraki actors. Their accents were like so legit and much more "authetic". Like it seemed so much more natural IMO.

North probably won't join Daenerys to fight Lannisters cos they're too busy doing their White Wàlker shit. Maybe they'll intervene to càl' for help? IDK.

But yeah. Wistful thinking and most of my thoughts would mean a shittier story LOL (except killing Tyrion dude he sucks now).

Excited for new season!

• Nice Execution!
Anyone watch the theory thing about Ned being alive? My husband saw it and forced me to listen to it now he's stuck on the idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.