• Lou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conatum

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Wrath

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could join furpocalypse or This is Trium.. -feels bad for advertising for his friend- their a bit more open world (Furpoc more so) so you can kind of start anywhere XD. Anyways sorry I haven't posted lately Bullet (The persons computer I have to use) Has either been sick or exhausted from work so I can't stay very long. I won't post tonight seeing as I will be going home soon But i promise to post either tomorrow or Monday (She works a long shift tomorrow too). Forgive me please and thank you.... and I vote for Wrath, though he doesn't like/know my character yet and I'm not sure if Lou can have a mate now or if she could only if she were alpha. After I find out that I will vote ^^

IT'S SALMON. O___O
And I'm looking through the OOC threads every now and again, I signed up for one, Stumbling In The Dark.
I'll keep looking through some, though. :P

Name: Jace
Crush:
Mate: N/A
Personality: Jace is a lot like Manx in some respect, quiet and observant. He looks at things logically and rarely involves his emotions unless something dealt specifically with someone close to him.
Pic:
gray-wolf-402.jpg

Other: He had been something of a brother to Manx in their old tribe. But they had been separated after he, Axel and Manx tried to escape the raid. He had searched since the age of 5 for the other two, finding Axel. At first, he was confused by the change in Axel -- a jester who hardly ever took anything serious, but did his job anyway -- from what he knew to a hardened and near mirthless lone wolf. It took some doing to crack the younger one but it helped. Since then, both had been journeying, wandering from territory to territory, sometimes being forced to fight for their lives. Both had just about given up all hopes of finding their lost comrade, now seeking to join a new pack. He was the one who taught Manx how to climb a tree.

Name: Axel
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Personality: Outgoing, friendly and sometimes annoying with his crazy antics. He loves to run and bounce off the trees like some jack rabbit.
Pic:
gray_wolf_montana_400x285.jpg
Other: Axel may be outgoing, but he never lets anyone get too close to him; it's a contradictory trait he has what makes it seem like he has a lot of friends he could depend on, however, he does not. He only considers Jace and Manx his true friends. He used to have something of a crush on Manx when they were younger but it had turned out to only be brotherly affection for the smallest wolf of the bunch.

I HAS THREE WOLVES NAO!

....right? Lemme know so I can post :D

Yea you can post. Since its clear that Wrath won he is the new alpha. Do you mind if I make a wolf for either Jace or Axel?? Now that I dont have NightShade I'm itching to make a new character.

Take my baby, Axel :P I love using him on other people. I has plans for my jacie-poo

Jace: -glares at Bass. "...you take that back."
Me: "....wuv you~. :D"
Jace: -glares harder-

Time to make Lily then!! *holds dead rabbit waving it in the air*

"Axel..who wants some nummies??"

*Axel panted, totally oblivious when the scent of rabbit hit his nose. His tongue retracted and his head whipped toward the source. He stood ramrod straight with ears snapped forward.*

"ME!"

*Throws to Lily* "fetch"
Lily: *runs and catches in in mouth and bolts away but stops suddenly skidding* "hahaha I caught it!" *wags tail and drops rabbit at Axel's paws*

-Suddenly pops up in deh middle of this madness-
Heh, sorry for not posting in soooo long... We had to learn a crazy fast/tiring dance for tryouts... And I am now an official veteran, since I made the team for next year. Though I might still be busy, I'm aiming to be an officer.
BUT that won't stop me from RPing. >:D

-Sings loud and out of tune-
Toni-i--i-ight, we are yooouunngggg~
So let's set the world on FI-YA!!!!
We can burn brI-ITAH! Than the sU-U-U-UUnnNN~!!!!
8D

SO~

when's the next day going to start? oO can't have Axel and Jace appearing in the same day. It's too much on top of the current mental strain :P

I was going to check the thread to see if Leu would be doing the day time, if not, I would've posted already with a line saying something like:
"And he/she looked at the sunset." To infer that the day was soon to end. :)

Oh sorry guys i'll do the next day. I've been busy trying to think of Wraths post for when he's Alpha. I cant believe he got picked, I thought it would be Conatum who would win.

PFFFT

It's always the relatives :P You should know that :D

Lol and affection never wins wars. >8D
Haha, maaaybe. >:)

everyone still alive? at least?

kinda worried here =/

I am at least I think I am.........but this rp has been slow so I started working on another one in my siggy. To pass by the time.