• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would work like this:
-Throws Cona on top of Manx-
Get her, Cona, get her! >:DD
Cona: O___O;; I'm not ready for this yet.. TToTT
Cona, you need grow some balls. =.=
xD

EDIT: I claim this page in the name of...
Get Scared!

looooooool

manx is going to maul Nao though. where are those herbs?! >=U

xD Nao and her memory loss, Manx prolly won't get those herbs for another month or so. Lol~!

-.- now manx is a cripple DX

wonder how she'll operate around the injured shoulder. she may not have self confidence in the social arena, but her pride as a warrior being trodden upon by the likes of an injured shoulder. he'd get testy lol

Lol, pooooor Manx. D:
All the herb was intended for would be pain relief... Like.. Aloe Vera on a sunburn. It doesn't go away, it just tingles. 8D;

lol at least that would be better than having to cringe everytime she moves xD

Nyeh, it'll get better in 5 years or so.. xD
Funny, cause the RP has 5 pages and it's still the first day. xD

lol true....but the gods will smile upon Manx :P

And they shall grant her a preemie pup. :DD <3

I feel like a thread killer. O_o
Even though we've just hit a rock in the RP...

I just think that the logical thing to do is use Wrath as the Alpha since he's so closely related to NightShade.

NightShade fails to find a mate in the time given, so she abdicates her leadership and Wrath becomes it. Simple, because a potential mate can lie in one of the female wolves constantly present.

At least, that 's what I think.

Tho point is, work around the set plot. That's how I shape Axel :P I always have him with his hair as some kind of weapon along with sword fighting capabilities and axe skills. also hand to hand. if his hair can't be used, neither swords nor axes, then hand to hand plus sniping or whatever is available, so long as his character remains the same and the rules are followed. if you find any RP with axel, i think you'd find it.

....just sayin.

Bass... I was going to be in RP with Axel, but the IC never started. xD
The Kingdom's Heir, I'm pretty sure it was called, and I'm a ninja! >8D

Back on topic.
I think it'd be a good idea with Wrath as alpha, especially when you put it like that. :)
Sooo... 3 people have voted... That's all that's participating right now, isn't it? (Not including Leu)
And Wrath seems to be winning, so he's alpha now? :D

Axel is AWESOME! I love him to PIECES <3

The kingdom's heir.....OH THAT! That was when I was just using Axel for the second time ever. I was like....'he needs a past?! DX'

So I set to work. Whole creepy history and all that jazz. But it worked out.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE!
...Wrath FTW

Lol, I usually come up with different charries for each RP. When I came here, though, I tried hard to keep one character name, personality, etc for every RP. xD
It gets boring really fast, and I figured out why I never liked recycling my charries over and over. The only one I do keep, however, is Mib. :3
Though I did change her personality a lot in this one. Usually, she's abnormally small, bouncy and playful, yet mysterious at the same time.
This one she's just mysterious and serious.
Goddamnit, rhymed again. >__<*

CAT IN THE HAT~

ok...but i've always liked to make different people, since i like having stark differences of personalities in stories--if i ever write any. it makes for good entertainment. or at least have a charrie that is just awesome in all the right places [Axel]. Right now I only have five characters. Made one up two days ago. Axel was first, Manx second, Kriss thrid, Reia Fourth, and then Jace. I want to hit myself for having a whole three female characters. But they were needed. After their parts are done, I think I'll get rid of them. Or at least keep Kriss...or Reia. More than likely Reia because she can be used as Axel's cousin. Kriss is iffy because I only have her in one RP which is currently on life support.

Lol, nice. Right now I'm playing as...
Joan in 2RPs.
Mib, Nao, Cona.
And I used to have Dahvie and Neyo.
And yes, Neyo is pronounced the same as Nao. The only difference is Nao is a nickname, while Neyo is a full name. :P
But before here, I had Mib and two others that I can't remember the names of. >_<

I need to find some more RPs, because I'm used to playing in about 5 actively. Just none that strike my attention right now. :l

well....you can join S.T.R.I.K.E.R. [unless i've overlooked your name.]

or something like Destiny [unless i've overlooked you again....]

or even the jump-in Tavern in the Woods [unless i've overlooked you once more.....though i warn you...lots of reading. xd]

Idk, if the RP is already open, I have a habit of steering clear from it. >o<
-Forces hands to check those out-

ah....the ever-there fear of reading pages on pages. it hurts, i know.