The Future rests in Secrets

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Heheheh, sure, we're good friends, Leu. -Holds knife behind mah head next to hers- :D

.=Allister looks....delectable for little Manxie. So if Yenni goes for Jace, then ALLISTER BEWARE! >=D

So that means my characters will be forever alone. Thanks guys, I see where your loyality lies......... *grumbles and uses magic to turn NightShade into dancing banana*

:bananaman:

I love how I have to go back and look over the characters to figure out who you guys are talking about Xp I feel so confused :o

I'd like to note. Allister was going to go for miss alpha Xp but I feel so noobish I will say nothing else

Oh...well then, thank you for telling me....I have to go turn her back into a wolf *Chases after NightShade dancing banana* I find it sad how I have to think about Qwen Stefani's song, whatever its called to remember how to spell banana.

Well forever a stone....

Better luck next time, Manxie.

Manx: Eh, I have books now that I can turn into a human. Those are enough.

Me: looks at my counterpart sadly... Poor soul.

Haha, I love that song. Now I feel all awkward though. I'm sorry Manx...ie or Manx o.o...iunno. Am I in trouble now?

Well lets just wait for it all to play out since picking mate in real life is about fighting and not chosen for them .......

Just Manx lol. You're not in trouble. If it's one thing I'm good at, it's improvising.

I'm making a group for all chat related things, so we dont bug people or to make it simple on ourselves we can go into the rp ChatBox!!

I'm good at memorizing Katy Perry, BTR, and Eminem songs XD

Haha, that's why I didn't say anything. Xp figured it'd be smarter to just wait it out. Yay, I'm not in trouble :D lol

Well, well, Darkness, aren't you just a bit late on this conversation? xD

Maybe cause yall were posting this so early in the morning. xD

Lol according to your time, maybe. xD

Love the hours like we do~ Revel in the night time's embrace and drink the wine of insomnia.

It tastes like apple juice :D

I need to come up with a better idea for this roleplay so it doesnt go downhill.